"There's no language that feels correct in my mouth"Fujikura Uruka

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Nearly all of Nijisanji merch has no Niji branding and uses already existing art of characters, it's not worth pointing out
Thats fair, what is interesting to me is the complete lack of advertising in spite of being a birthday collab, although it is pretty far from her day

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
What is the latest count on "pffft! i can do better than niji!" dead startups?
If you haven't harrassed a talent that's attempted suicide twice, you're better than Niji. I should think that's pretty much every other company at this point.

Limkin

Thats fair, what is interesting to me is the complete lack of advertising in spite of being a birthday collab, although it is pretty far from her day
Their account is too busy promoting JP talents and femboys to care about anyone else. In the most cringe inducing reaction begging way possible too

VSoyBoy

I guess Vshojo won't be the new home of retired Nijisanji Vtubers any longer.
VShojo has no former NijiJP members and I think Aoi Sakura's agency is some years away from accepting English talents, so no reason to expect the status quo to change.

Smelliest007

VShojo has no former NijiJP members and I think Aoi Sakura's agency is some years away from accepting English talents, so no reason to expect the status quo to change.
They have to be friends of Zen first. :pankosmug:

Last edited:

Malchior

You would typically give a charitable interpretation to a person or organization by default, but Nijisanji has lost all good faith by the way they treated some of the best members of their EN branch. So they get no charitable reading. They lost that privilege. I don't at all believe they care about their livers because I have seen evidence that they do not. On the contrary, in just one example, they skinwalked as Selen after she tried to kill herself and went about harassing her next of kin while they were dealing with that distressing situation.
So now they actually have to prove that they care instead of it being assumed like it used to be. This move doesn't prove anything because, by their own actions, I have to read it as if it is only for their benefit and a side effect is that it may help the real victims. It's not easy to regain respect and good faith once it's lost.
I admit it is hard not to agree with you here, but if people says openly about this stuff it might harm more the livers than the company, and this alone makes it preferable to be done as Niji say... even if they are not doing it for the purest of reasons, it stills the "right thing to do".

the problem is what will they do with the info they gather? will they really do something right for once or not? sadly, since they can shield themselves behind the "safety of theirs livers" argument, they can be as secretive about this as they want while we are kinda powerless to do anything about...

Smelliest007

Their account is too busy promoting JP talents and femboys to care about anyone else. In the most cringe inducing reaction begging way possible too

I didn't know NijiJP headquarters were in San Francisco.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I guess Vshojo won't be the new home of retired Nijisanji Vtubers any longer.

But earnestly, this seems somewhat promising but still too early to judge.
You need to be in the established clique to be in vshojo lol no fucking way there's nijiJPs joining

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I admit it is hard not to agree with you here, but if people says openly about this stuff it might harm more the livers than the company, and this alone makes it preferable to be done as Niji say... even if they are not doing it for the purest of reasons, it stills the "right thing to do".

the problem is what will they do with the info they gather? will they really do something right for once or not? sadly, since they can shield themselves behind the "safety of theirs livers" argument, they can be as secretive about this as they want while we are kinda powerless to do anything about...
I understand and I would personally advise against posting anything tangible, like pictures or videos, that the affected talents wouldn't want out there, but just for transparency's sake, I also wouldn't moralize over it if someone wanted to post those things. At most you'll get my disapproval for whatever that is worth on the internet lol.

However, just talking about the matter or speculating on it's effects shouldn't be an issue either. I take umbrage with the heavy-handed way Niji has framed their position and I especially take issue with them hiding behind their victimized talents to try and shield themselves. If they had even a single shred of goodwill left then it wouldn't be so bad, but they have nothing. All that I see, when I look at that logo, is a pitch black void where the dreams of various people I enjoyed went to wither die.

UberSoldat

You need to be in the established clique to be in vshojo lol no fucking way there's nijiJPs joining
If you were to ask me, Oliver is the most likely candidate.

Limkin

RiverBear

Renovations before the merge with JP

Man, they're really pushing the "Reimu's back" meme huh
1725609713530.png

Limkin

Man, they're really pushing the "Reimu's back" meme huh
Can you blame them, there is nothing to push on the front even if you tried

frz

Numberfagging time
Chart below for august 2024
8bf2752c-s.png

Phase Connect surpassed both NijiEN and StarsEN at avg CCV with a 96% increase in watch time and 72% increase in CCV
NijiEN had more watch time due to more streamers and almost 3 times the streamed hours of Phase. Despite all the graduations and terminations, total streamed hours only go down by 17% thanks to all the new debuts?
They also had 14 streams > 10k CCV in august 2023. They had an entire of 1 stream beating 10k CCV and it.... was Hex Haywire graduation stream.
If the trend continues, Phase might overtake nijiEN by every metric in august next year (beside the number of streamers & hours streamed). But they do face competitions from Brave and will be reliant on how well Fishman pick the next EN gen.

Helkar

A lot of Phase girls barely streamed in August. 3 of OriginsEN being in Japan and NYC, Eimi and Panko taking vacations, Airi being, well, Airi, etc, so hours streamed difference shouldn't be nearly as massive in September. The fact that Phase now surpasses NijiEN is avg CCV is pretty insane tho. Even anecdotally, right now i often see people like Erina or Rie have a high-3view CCV, which was much rarer at the start of '24.

VSPO! EN is having a real good start, and they seem to be intent on rapidly adding new talents in the foreseeable future, but i honestly wonder if that strategy's gonna pay off.

Despite all the graduations and terminations, total streamed hours only go down by 17% thanks to all the new debuts?
Would have to look at per-streamer breakdowns, but AFAIK Denauth streams quite a bit, so do Vivi and Claude.

Last edited:

Ballpark_Look

Numberfagging time
8bf2752c-s.png

Phase Connect surpassed both NijiEN and StarsEN at avg CCV with a 96% increase in watch time and 72% increase in CCV
NijiEN had more watch time due to more streamers and almost 3 times the streamed hours of Phase. Despite all the graduations and terminations, total streamed hours only go down by 17% thanks to all the new debuts?
They also had 14 streams > 10k CCV in august 2023. They had an entire of 1 stream beating 10k CCV and it.... was Hex Haywire graduation stream.
If the trend continues, Phase might overtake nijiEN by every metric in august next year (beside the number of streamers & hours streamed). But they do face competitions from Brave and will be reliant on how well Fishman pick the next EN gen.
You have to a little careful with VSTATS they are only tracking YouTube lives I think. So people like Lumi are being under represented and they consider PhaseJP as a separate branch.

In terms of overall trends, Niji ENs numbers are extremely disappointing for their size and the fact that the Holostars are also at their heels.

Smelliest007

Numberfagging time
8bf2752c-s.png

Faster, I need NijiEN collapse FASTER. :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

JusticeDog

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Ballpark_Look

As it should be, the other corpos don't get their JP talent represented here either.
It depends on how the talents are incorporated into the corpo. Are they more of a NijiEN situation or an IdolES situation?

Top Bottom