"You want your balls glowing?"Moona Hoshinova

Nijisanji L Collection

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Apparently Doki told Brawlpro "like 5 hours" worth of Niji horror stories.

Smelliest007

inb4 Bint and her femboy cronies start screaming on twitter about how dare Doki vent about a traumatic time in her life.

NEVERMIND THAT SHE NEARLY DIED, SHE'S ENGAGING WITH OUTSIDERS AND POISONING THE WELL TOWARDS NIJISANJI. SHE WON'T LET THE DRAMA DIE, AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE, MR UNDERHILL DENOUNCE HER!

VSoyBoy

Could she maybe talk with Hexa for a bit? It'd be nice to finally get some details about what was happening.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Smelliest007

Landphobic

Just don't like it
We have a non-Hanamori containment breach! Riko from VSPO EN and Mariya from V4Mirai will collab with the guy from the latest gen.
Riko'd already outed herself as a Niji fan with her Twitter follows and explaining she picked up Apex from watching Kanae and Kuzuha play (I still love this stinky Belgian astronaut, even if she's a sister).

Attachments

• Rikoschedule.jpg
    Rikoschedule.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Limkin

We have a non-Hanamori containment breach! Riko from VSPO EN and Mariya from V4Mirai will collab with the guy from the latest gen.
Riko'd already outed herself as a Niji fan with her Twitter follows and explaining she picked up Apex from watching Kanae and Kuzuha play (I still love this stinky Belgian astronaut, even if she's a sister).
Technically yes, but they also weren't involved in any of the events for obvious reasons, so they are safe(ish) choice to try out the waters
Still, liking Kuzuha and his femboy is a terminal sisterism of brain, she can't be fixed

VSoyBoy

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

RiverBear

*sees profile pic*: that checks out

by this metric I would be considered almost an ancient being for remembering Kaguya Luna debut...
According to OP, if you don't can't speak Japanese at this point, you don't exist

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Financial results are coming out on 9/11, i.e. tomorrow.

Anycolor IR Calendar
What if Sony buys Anycolor? They are still trying to enter the vtuber market. It would be hilarious if they are headed by an even more incompetent management team.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
What if Sony buys Anycolor? They are still trying to enter the vtuber market. It would be hilarious if they are headed by an even more incompetent management team.
1725961652276.png

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Something interesting popped up on /vt/ where someone pointed out Enna might have been shit talking Kiara (implied but not specifically mentioned) in one of her most recent streams (timestamped to 3:59:22).

Compare to this clip where she namedrops Kiara but in a positive manner it sounds like the same interaction as above.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Something interesting popped up on /vt/ where someone pointed out Enna might have been shit talking Kiara (implied but not specifically mentioned) in one of her most recent streams (timestamped to 3:59:22).

Compare to this clip where she namedrops Kiara but in a positive manner it sounds like the same interaction as above.

I can't stand this catty "does this unknown acquaintance actually secretly hate me" woman bullshit, especially if I don't actually know for certain who she's talking about. No wonder Enna is bleeding views at the moment.

VSoyBoy

Anycolor's market cap slipped below 1 billion dollars, but with a premium an outright acquisition would probably still be in the 1 billion ballpark. Sony recently lowered their M&A budget from 5 billion to 3.6 billion (across all divisions) and stated they wanted to be more "measured" with future acquisitions. The Bungie deal, which many people thought to be a steal at the time, is also turning out to be a massive misstep, so I think they'll probably forgo such a big acquisition into a market segment they are not really established in (anymore).

Stupidly detailed response to a throwaway comment, I know.

Limkin

I don't think anyone secretly hates Enna, there are no reasons to hide it. There is nothing to be gained by associating with her, so if someone ghosts her it's because they are nice enough not to tell her to fuck off, not because they are hoping that being friends with her in the future is beneficial

Landphobic

Just don't like it

I mean, she says herself that it's just the depression talking. I'm admittedly projecting but when she took the compliment, both the high from the flattery and the dark thought about her just being nice both popped into her head, the difference is that as time goes by the former goes away and the latter stays in your brain and colours your memory of the encounter.
Now was she talking about Kiara specifically? Maybe, or maybe about any of a dozen similar encounters that happened since then but that the Internet keeps no record of.
It's the problem of mining comedy out of your mental illness and anti-social thoughts, if you air them out to the world they make you look like a prick, even if you don't let them control you during your IRL social interactions.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Anycolor's market cap slipped below 1 billion dollars, but with a premium an outright acquisition would probably still be in the 1 billion ballpark. Sony recently lowered their M&A budget from 5 billion to 3.6 billion (across all divisions) and stated they wanted to be more "measured" with future acquisitions. The Bungie deal, which many people thought to be a steal at the time, is also turning out to be a massive misstep, so I think they'll probably forgo such a big acquisition into a market segment they are not really established in (anymore).

Somehow Sony acquired Bungie and the only thing good to come out of it was Marty O'Donnell finally getting paid. I was still floored when I found out Bungie had lower revenue than Warframe's developer Digital Extremes (who got bought by Tencent in the apparently "Only a Chinese conglomerate appears to buy profitable companies" dynamic that's really freaking weird).

So, yeah, I could definitely see Sony buying Anycolor and it getting even worse, lol.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Didn't Sony sell their AnyColor stock, or am I misremembering?

Top Bottom