"STOP SWEARING, IRYS!!!"Ouro Kronii

Nijisanji L Collection

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"I hope you're ready for an unforgettable quarter!"
77936-f683fba9cda07bf53d98d328e16163ee.jpg
What quarter, the upcoming fourth quarter or the total revenue Nijisanji EN will actually make during that time?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

JusticeDog

-8 in Events, goddamn, that cancelled Anime Expo concert really was the entire corpo's only quarterly event.
Losing 8 million yen (almost $57,000) from the canceled concerts is absolutely hilarious.

That's more than almost all the livers, except for maybe 5 of them, have made the entire past year.

:rikutazumi::rikutazumi:

RiverBear

-8 million yen for that event could have been a yacht, Riku

CNBC JP TV report on Niji stocks New

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

NIJI ON THE FUCKING TELLY
HOLY FUCKING DEATH FLAG

Limkin

"A stable system in which revenue is spread across a wide range of VTubers, rather than being highly dependent onthe top tier, which is often the case in the industry."
First 5 vtubers contribute 20% of overall revenue, next 5 vtubers contribute 10% of overall revenue. I am pretty sure Nijisanji has the worst distribution out of everyone in the industry
"Along with continued efforts to nurture and debut VTubers, revenue per VTuber is increasing through thestrengthening of the ecosystem"
I am pretty sure it's because your employees are leaving and it raises the average, not because you are attracting more fans. I am sure the report after Vivi and Kunai will leave will have even better average income, considering 12 vtubers they hired that year contributed to only 1% of the company income
It's pretty telling that there is only one place in the entire document where EN profits are separated from overall, and it doesn't even have a graph, because it looks fucking miserable. Gone are the days when they were flaunting it on the front page

tgmslc

1000010383.png

This is incredibly funny. Bragging about the sheer number of talents they've got & keep debuting with no mention that the latest EN wave has livers that are threatening to slip into 2-view territory.
:sinktheyacht:
1000010384.png

Also, "I know Q1 looks rough but Q2 is gonna go crazy! 50+% YoY increases in profits!" Motherfucker, how??? You can't sell out a small live concert at one of NA's biggest anime conventions. Y'all couldn't sell water to a dying man in the desert, good lord.

Losing 8 million yen (almost $57,000) from the canceled concerts is absolutely hilarious.

That's more than almost all the livers, except for maybe 5 of them, have made the entire past year.

:rikutazumi::rikutazumi:
That's so goddamn insane to me. I don't know why more of their talents haven't publicly gone nuclear on the company for paying them starvation wages.

Fuck this company and Riku Tazumi in particular, best case scenario is he gets ousted or assassinated & the company gets sold to Brave Group.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"A stable system in which revenue is spread across a wide range of VTubers, rather than being highly dependent onthe top tier, which is often the case in the industry."
First 5 vtubers contribute 20% of overall revenue, next 5 vtubers contribute 10% of overall revenue. I am pretty sure Nijisanji has the worst distribution out of everyone in the industry
Very much so. Holo itself is top-heavy but nothing like Niji, the amount of dead weight from spamming debuts Niji drags around is several times anyone else's.

1726041413973.png
Better visualization of how bad shit has gotten.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Limkin

Better visualization of how bad shit has gotten.
It wouldn't be anywhere near as bad compared to a previous quarter if they didn't go out of their way to pad the numbers making reruns of every single possible merch they've ever released in it. They aren't exactly helping themselves to make an impression that they have a situation under control. But then again this is also the first time they have a negative revenue so :dokiwheeze:
And knowing the popularity and audience of different livers, that 50% in decline compared to a previous year is not spread out equally among them. Which means if you aren't Luxiem you basically lost almost all of your income

Helkar

And, correct me if i'm wrong, there's nothing that can really help Anycolor to pull EN branch out of its slow death spiral, is there. Debuting new waves doesn't work, as evidenced by both TTT and Denauth having a fraction of the previous' waves reach, old members are slowly slipping away, even if they suddenly started spamming big events as opposed to constantly cancelling them i'm not sure the investment would pan out.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
And, correct me if i'm wrong, there's nothing that can really help Anycolor to pull EN branch out of its slow death spiral, is there. Debuting new waves doesn't work, as evidenced by both TTT and Denauth having a fraction of the previous' waves reach, old members are slowly slipping away, even if they suddenly started spamming big events as opposed to constantly cancelling them i'm not sure the investment would pan out.
They tripped the one line you never want to trip in this industry, their public perception.
In other industries public perception is certainly important, nobody is gonna buy your cookies if they think you put sawdust in them after all, but in Vtubing the product is real people, and having bad practices is much, MUCH worse in the eyes of the consumer. The doki shit is undoubtedly the biggest drama there has ever been in the EN side of things, and it was only the biggest nugget of shit in a huge pile of other grievances. The second their public image withered away and died there was nothing they could do for the branch, the only solution would be to merge it and make them all appeal to chinks who don't care about westoid grievances, but the west will likely never forgive Niji.

tgmslc

Very much so. Holo itself is top-heavy but nothing like Niji, the amount of dead weight from spamming debuts Niji drags around is several times anyone else's.
Holo's bottom 10% really are kinda down there in terms of profitability... but Holo's bottom 10% are mostly HoloID who have a significantly lower cost-of-living, so they don't really need to make Gawr Gura money.

Accelerating new waves will probably be what kills this corpo even faster, bet me. Denauth can't be profitable at their ccv, not enough to offset even the bare minimum of effort that Anycolor puts in getting new livers' models & channels ready, nor designing & making merch. And they're not many views but every Denauth viewer has gotta be someone who would've been opening their wallets on another older liver's stream.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holo's bottom 10% really are kinda down there in terms of profitability... but Holo's bottom 10% are mostly HoloID who have a significantly lower cost-of-living, so they don't really need to make Gawr Gura money.

Accelerating new waves will probably be what kills this corpo even faster, bet me. Denauth can't be profitable at their ccv, not enough to offset even the bare minimum of effort that Anycolor puts in getting new livers' models & channels ready, nor designing & making merch. And they're not many views but every Denauth viewer has gotta be someone who would've been opening their wallets on another older liver's stream.
No, their bottom 10% is the males.
They are not cancelling events because they are stupid and want to burn through money, they are cancelling them because they have no audience and there is no one attending them, so it's cheaper to pull out or put it on the shelf to wait for a better opportunity. "Just do events" is the same logic as "just print money" - you need to cultivate the fanbase that can attend them and is willing to spend money on it first. The last people who are still paying for NijiEN are young chinese fujoshis who got royally fucked by the 1 day notice of a concernt cancellation that was halfway across the globe from them. They are not going to continue spending money much longer, and definitely aren't going to risk it for an american event ever again. Especially when other corpos are releasing the same femboys but with no negative rep attached to them. Bitches have no loyalty, at least unicorns will stick with the girl unless she has a boyfriend, fujos will immediately move to a newer sluttier guy
Yeah. Idk why events are treated as free money press here to earn, events are something corpos have to work towards, and as Holo (the undisputed king of events) has shown us, they aren't particularly profitable either and mostly just serve as audience and PR dopamine for an already growing corpo. Events are the last thing you want to do as a corpo on the ropes, I would encourage cross-corpo collabs and transparency above everything if you're in Niji's position, make it at least LOOK like you're trying to change and support the talents.

Limkin

They are not cancelling events because they are stupid and want to burn through money, they are cancelling them because they have no audience and there is no one attending them, so it's cheaper to pull out or put it on the shelf to wait for a better opportunity. "Just do events" is the same logic as "just print money" - you need to cultivate the fanbase that can attend them and is willing to spend money on it first. The last people who are still paying for NijiEN are young chinese fujoshis who got royally fucked by the 1 day notice of a concert cancellation that was halfway across the globe from them. They are not going to continue spending money much longer, and definitely aren't going to risk it for an american event ever again. Especially when other corpos are releasing the same femboys but with no negative rep attached to them. Bitches have no loyalty, at least unicorns will stick with the girl unless she has a boyfriend, fujos will immediately move to a newer sluttier guy

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Maybe they could have done something shortly after Doki's hiatus or graduation - maybe have the head of Nijisanji EN fired, hire a new head to do a full investigation, maybe put money into advertising and free events to stave off numbers decline, that sort of thing. That's academic though, it's been over half a year and the only action they've taken has been completely wrong, many of the hardcore fans have left and moved on, and the falling numbers are a feedback loop - Youtube doesn't really recommend channels that have falling numbers to potential viewers. I don't think you could do anything to fix the situation now, and Nijisanji certainly doesn't seem willing to try.

I don't see anything besides a slow, protracted death for the EN branch as more of the current talents retire, and new talents aren't going to cover the shortfall in income or viewer numbers. It's just a question of what Nijisanji will do with the branch as it withers away.

Zapan1984

View attachment 78013
This is incredibly funny. Bragging about the sheer number of talents they've got & keep debuting with no mention that the latest EN wave has livers that are threatening to slip into 2-view territory.
:sinktheyacht:
View attachment 78014
Also, "I know Q1 looks rough but Q2 is gonna go crazy! 50+% YoY increases in profits!" Motherfucker, how??? You can't sell out a small live concert at one of NA's biggest anime conventions. Y'all couldn't sell water to a dying man in the desert, good lord.

That's so goddamn insane to me. I don't know why more of their talents haven't publicly gone nuclear on the company for paying them starvation wages.

Fuck this company and Riku Tazumi in particular, best case scenario is he gets ousted or assassinated & the company gets sold to Brave Group.
That graph with their Talent Numbers is amusing to me as so far over 15 people left Anycolor this year alone after this List that is floating around and the number still goes up
1724137894805242.jpg

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
the only solution would be to merge it and make them all appeal to chinks who don't care about westoid grievances, but the west will likely never forgive Niji.
I haven't researched this at all, just basing it on random posts I've seen here that I'm also not going to double check, but I seem to remember some Japanese were getting fed up with Niji's practices too.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I haven't researched this at all, just basing it on random posts I've seen here that I'm also not going to double check, but I seem to remember some Japanese were getting fed up with Niji's practices too.
Revenue is down 13% for Nijisanji JP. However, it's hard to ascribe more meaning to that without knowing more about Nijisanji JP, the Japanese economy and what is happening with other vtuber companies to compare. Maybe your anecdotes provides a small part of the explanation, but I'd want more information before coming to that conclusion myself.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
It must be Christmas for me to wake up and see Nijisanji take the biggest L ever right now. I hope Riku Tazumi still has the yacht once his company goes under because his ass is about to be homeless if he can't save the slowly sinking ship.

Top Bottom