Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
He's a Phasefag?
I will now watch... some of your other videos.

Xuhle

You have to be a retard to do that.
Your implying that all of the talents are smart enough to think about that as well. Some probably, all unlikely.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Tard doesn't know they give people phones for facial capture
Some don't to cut costs or because they dont have the money in the first place, besides hes a lawyer, not a talent or a a techie to know what kind of hardware actually is used for tracking. For him, so far, it might've be just webcam and magic, and sometimes thats pretty much is.
Give fag some slack, hate on him for legit reasons.

niggaphil

Too lazy to watch this stream, someone could summarize all the important point when the stream ended. It is more effective for our forum discussion instead of shitposting, and make whole thread unbearable

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Too lazy to watch this stream, someone could summarize all the important point when the stream ended. It is more effective for our forum discussion instead of shitposting, and make whole thread unbearable
  • Contract is lazily written.
  • Would not fly in freedom land (FUCK THE NIPS!).
  • Amerifat interpretation would 99% say chuubas are employees not contractors.
That's basically it.
I'm waiting for the "you must fuck the CEO" clause.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Contract is lazily written.
Would not fly in freedom land.
Amerifat interpretation would 99% say chuubas are employees not contractors.
That's basically it.
That and he's making the argument that the contract reads more like its written for an employee and not a contractor given that it is specified that they could not vtube on the side. Unlike other contract work

Last edited:

Pixel Perfect

Well he just implied they control your personal phone.
Lurker here, but...

Honestly, if the contract's based on a general template, it could be for a smaller agency/corporation that might not be able to afford phones for their talents.

Even with Nijisanji, if we assume 174 talents, each getting a $500 AUD phone (refurb base iPhone 12), that's $87,000 AUD.

niggaphil

• Contract is lazily written.
  • Would not fly in freedom land (FUCK THE NIPS!).
  • Amerifat interpretation would 99% say chuubas are employees not contractors.
That's basically it.
I am more interested in the contract stated any things related to the graduation or termination notice. I would like to see it is matched with the rrats from vt or not. :dokiSmug:

Edit: the reason i am asking this is the contradicted statement made by doki and vox. Doki said she would like to graduate, but the management does not allow her to do that due to contract, while Vox claimed talents can come in and come out like a cheap whore in KuroEN, and not limited by contract.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Gotta love newfags getting in here and arguing why we should accept drama fags . I havent watched a single stream of legal mindset. And i do not care what his opinion is. Just like every grifter he is taking advantage of a situation he has nothing to do with. No one is going to convince me this fag is going to care if the vtubing industry implodes tomorrow. Go back to fucking reddit if you wanna suck every new grifter's cock.
Seth we don't care please stop telling us your not gonna watch the retard lawyer no one is trying to make you.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I am more interested in the contract stated any things related to the graduation or termination notice. I would like to see it is matched with the rrats from vt or not. :dokiSmug:
Haven't gotten there yet, this is going at a snail's pace. Now he's begging for likes...

Xuhle

Haven't gotten there yet, this is going at a snail's pace. Now he's begging for likes...
Most likely at the bottom anyway if it is there.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
HONK SHOO HONK SHOO HONK SHOO HONK MIMIMIMIMIMIMI HONK MIMIMIMIMIMI HONK MIMIMIMIMI ZZZZZZZ GET ON WITH IT

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Lawyers can't read

:urtearingmeapart:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Lawyers can't read

:urtearingmeapart:
He's just being bad faith as fuck. Which, I will give it to him, is warranted and all lawyers always act in bad faith. It's our job to always fuck others over and never get fucked over.

In another note I just LOVE, how he uses Holo clips when I can assure you he's gonna be buzzing around trying to take them down too at the first sign of weakness. This is how lawyers operate. I can only hope he gets told to fuck off when he tries it with a corpo that doesn't have a -100 PR score.

Edit: The remuneration % is normal and same as Holo.
Edit 2: They also get money for buying shit. 200,000 yen ~1333 dollarinos for buying shit before debut if Niji thinks it's needed.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Seth we don't care please stop telling us your not gonna watch the retard lawyer no one is trying to make you.
You know, whenever someone acts like a retard ( me in this case ), you're always here to remind them there a more retarded folks out there. Thank you for that

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So its basically the standard cut. Not bad given how much Nijinigros make

Xuhle

Bronze

So some of them can get 2.1% instead since it's determined separately :dokiSmug:

Top Bottom