"The age of 30 is in demand !!"Houshou Marine

Nijisanji L Collection

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Gotta love newfags getting in here and arguing why we should accept drama fags . I havent watched a single stream of legal mindset. And i do not care what his opinion is. Just like every grifter he is taking advantage of a situation he has nothing to do with. No one is going to convince me this fag is going to care if the vtubing industry implodes tomorrow. Go back to fucking reddit if you wanna suck every new grifter's cock.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
No need to be hyped for the contract, it is a fucking template only. We already knew how shit and toxic the KuroEN work environment is, I don't think this contract will provide any additional evidences.
Look if it was a nothingburger Cocktor wouldnt salivate at mere mention of it.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
toda.y if it was a nothingburger Cocktor wouldnt salivate at mere mention of it.
Prostate/Cocktor/Femboy Pekora/Birdboss/Dick Chungus is always salivating at something, especially at foxgirls.

Niji suffers another L:
Doki surpasses Enna in subs.
1709692205905792.png

Enna just lost 1k subs today. It's N E G L I G I B L E.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Gotta love newfags getting in here and arguing why we should accept drama fags . I havent watched a single stream of legal mindset. And i do not care what his opinion is. Just like every grifter he is taking advantage of a situation he has nothing to do with. No one is going to convince me this fag is going to care if the vtubing industry implodes tomorrow. Go back to fucking reddit if you wanna suck every new grifter's cock.

Find me anyone else who has access to a Niji contract and the will to stream it and I'll go watch them else instead. Bonus points if they also know anything about contracts.

Legal Mindset is uniquely positioned to make this stream and I don't begrudge him for profiting on it.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So he's taking an american perspective? Well then that already makes every contract in japan evil lol. The nips do a lot of shit that the west would never allow.
The "unsigned" part makes me think this was that missing Krisis member. Dude already has a history of leaking.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Find me anyone else who has access to a Niji contract and the will to stream it and I'll go watch them else instead. Bonus points if they also know anything about contracts.

Legal Mindset is uniquely positioned to make this stream and I don't begrudge him from profiting on it.
My point wasnt about what he has to offer. You can support him all you want and im still gonna call you a cocksucker.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
My point wasnt about what he has to offer. You can support him all you want and im still gonna call you a cocksucker.
Dude stop screeching, while I don't like the guy anymore I do think this info is relevant to this thread.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah it'll be interesting to see the contract regardless of motive

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
God damn this is gonna be 10 hours... all of the constant chat interruptions :gunpeko:

We use "phonograms" in my country too lol, specially in copyright law.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Personally I'm waiting for Lexparte to Cover this story, maybe he can find another companies contract to compare it against!

And get instantly fired...
ThatsTheJoke.gif

niggaphil

God damn this is gonna be 10 hours... all of the constant chat interruptions :gunpeko:

We use "phonograms" in my country too lol, specially in copyright law.
Sounds like Rekieta 2.0. This is not gonna end well in his future youtube career :dokiSmug:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Personally I'm waiting for Lexparte to Cover this story, maybe he can find another companies contract to compare it against!
And get instantly fired...

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
We’re accelerating this thread today aren’t we?

Xuhle

Sounds like Rekieta 2.0. This is not gonna end well in his future youtube career :dokiSmug:
At least hes not a constant drunk while on stream. :smugpipi:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Tard doesn't know they give people phones for facial capture.
The amount of dramanigs in this stream is incredible holy fuck.

Xuhle

Tard doesn't know they give people phones for facial capture.
He knows, he was told that i believe in the first zaion stream.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He knows, he was told that i believe in the first zaion stream.
Well he just implied they control your personal phone.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Legal, I wanted to superchat when Kirsche was on but my GF was in the room, listened to 2 seconds of the stream and fell into a loop of asking "Why, I don't understand and I Don't like it" as I attempted to explain vtubing.

I see superchats tend to be SHIT for all streamers holy cool story bro Feet Sniffer

Top Bottom