"Oh, I'm always, technically 24/7 brainfog lol"IRyS

Nijisanji L Collection

Xuhle

So some of them can get 2.1% instead since it's determined separately :dokiSmug:
how much want to bet that Mysta just didnt read the contract when it was 2% and were giving so much shit to niji because hes an idiot. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

niggaphil

So some of them can get 2.1% instead since it's determined separately :dokiSmug:
If Kuro/Mysta could only get 2¬2.1%, I don't think other would get higher. I gonna call bullshit if Vox get 5% or higher :dokiSmug:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ooooh Riku is a cheap motherfucker

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Netscaper

Early Adopter
For having a whole section where they define shit, there is a fair bit of instances where they state undefined shit that Niji thinks is stated and can be used as a loophole to screw the Vtuber. Great contract :vesperfacepalm:
Niji can decide where the talent can do the livestream reminded me of Amane Kanata having to move.
Also, it's not lost in me that Niji keeps trying to push the term "liver" yet the contract refers to them as Vtubers.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ok I'm bored of this.
The constant interruptions grate on me so I will read the full recap tomorrow.
From what I saw it's nothing unexpected and most of the "DRAMA" is just them probably being determined as employees in court and the contract being a typical japanese contract which amerifats would not enjoy. It's not illegal, just not that great. Idk what more you could fit in 25 fucking sections, probably just them covering their own asses.

Zyklon Mag

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I am hereby requesting 'certain information' from all of you. Disclose the Information to me.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
TBF they might expect you to provide stuff like your bank account # and routing info for sending payments, your address, real name etc., which could fall under "certain info."

Xuhle

Ok I'm bored of this.
The constant interruptions grate on me so I will read the full recap tomorrow.
From what I saw it's nothing unexpected and most of the "DRAMA" is just them probably being determined as employees in court and the contract being a typical japanese contract which amerifats would not enjoy. It's not illegal, just not that great. Idk what more you could fit in 25 fucking sections, probably just them covering their own asses.
From what he read of JP labor laws it would also be employee as well.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
From what he read of JP labor laws it would also be employee as well.
Well maybe they are? The only people who have said "HURR THEY ARE CONTRACTORS!" are sisters coping.

Xuhle

Well maybe they are? The only people who have said "HURR THEY ARE CONTRACTORS!" are sisters coping.
Also from what hes read of the contract so far, no where has it said they are contractors so far. Employees sign contracts as well that doesnt make them contractors ether.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Article 8: Obligation to cooperate.
If anyone needed confirmation about the Elira video being voluntarily mandatory. :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He's also gotten this idea in his head that Niji makes livers pay for their own models...? Idk where that comes from.
Ethyria very clearly had the models before scouting.

Xuhle

He's also gotten this idea in his head that Niji makes livers pay for their own models...? Idk where that comes from.
Ethyria very clearly had the models before scouting.
In fairness to him have we seen any models actually were made beforehand since then? Excluding the leak the 4th krsis guy.

Bronze

who the fuck signs an employment contract without reading?

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Xuhle

who the fuck signs an employment contract without reading?
Better question who signs an employment contract without having a lawyer read it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom