Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
My oshi isn't Beatani, what are you all talking about?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Wait, shit, maybe I am wrong about him
didnt he run away to asia over some issues in the US? i couldve sworn kick vic said something about it.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Xuhle

didnt he run away to asia over some issues in the US? i couldve sworn kick vic said something about it.
Hes in SEA yes, but as for issues i think you might be confusing him with the balldo rekata?

Bug Eater

Just some Niji toilet humour, Doki mentioned today that her old Fortnite creator code "selentatsuki" still works and she gets the commission directly (it's 5%) :dokiSmug:

famous artist pipkun

Whereas once Superduper's anti nonsense made one want to watch Rie to spite him, now FAP taking a stance on anything makes one want to believe the exact opposite.
how childishly contrarian of you.

Hes in SEA yes, but as for issues i think you might be confusing him with the balldo rekata?
could be lawtube blends together

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Whereas once Superduper's anti nonsense made one want to watch Rie to spite him, now FAP taking a stance on anything makes one want to believe the exact opposite.
HEHEHEHE! They all fell right into my trap!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
HEHEHEHE! They all fell right into my trap!
Yeah, but now that the jig is up everyone went back to not watching Rie again. So now you just look like an ass :smugselen:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
"I'M GENIUS, YOU ALL FELL RIGHT INTO MY TRAP!" Man that doesnt know admin password to his familys puter

niggaphil

No need to be hyped for the contract, it is a fucking template only. We already knew how shit and toxic the KuroEN work environment is, I don't think this contract will provide any additional evidences.

I am more interested in the retarded management, and who are they

Their shit management skills would provide us more valuable lessons :dokiSmug:

famous artist pipkun

No need to be hyped for the contract, it is a fucking template only. We already knew how shit and toxic the KuroEN work environment is, I don't think this contract will provide any additional evidences.

I am more interested in the retarded management, and who are they

Their shit management skills would provide us more valuable lessons :dokiSmug:
what if its a fair contract? what then?

Xuhle

niggaphil

what if its a fair contract? what then?
To be honest, I would happy to be proven wrong if the contract is actually fair. I am not too interested in the contract, but more concern about the actual managers who execute the work or how they abused their power without overstepping the contract boundary. Usually toxicity and shit in work place happened, and 99% of the time is not related to contract, but the shit manager DSP attitude

famous artist pipkun

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
It won't actually say 2%. It'll say something like 30% after costs, and it will avoid mentioning that the commission costs of the merch (art etc) are paid for by the liver in some (most) cases. It'd work out to something like 2% of gross after everything is accounted but 10000% it won't actually say 2% in the contract.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
At the very least, the contract is going to say how much revenue is split for the various sources of income a streamer has. If everything else is just boilerplate stuff, the revenue split is going to be enough to make it worth at least watching clips for, even if you are one of the Legal Mindset antis on this thread.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Kurosanji isn't taking out a loan on their stocks. They're moving from a Margin Trading Issues Stock to a Loan Margin Trading stock.

Based on the graphs above, it looks like Securities finance companies can now lend out shares to sell on margin which are supplied by other security companies, large shareholders and insurance companies.

So it looks like degenerate gamblers have even more options. Although Riku might be providing his own shares to securities companies for additional yacht maintenance funds as a way to get additional cash without actually cashing out and publicly selling.
Stocks first, fixing the branch later.

RIKU NEEDS HIS YATCH MONEY NOW BITCHES!!!

gotta keep grifting

Pipkun's in the thread. Hooray...
:kroniibitchclap:

Top Bottom