Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

VSoyBoy

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I sadly dont have the time to comb over Holo content, but have Holos ever had issues while streaming from COVER's offices? I know FWMC used them pretty often after they moved to Japan.
Not really any issues.

Prior to 2022 it was their own gaming laptops or booking a timeslot at the old studio. Before the new studio the biggest issue with streaming from Cover office was that they'd sometimes have limited timeslots or get kicked so someone else could stream. The computer and connection seemed fine and clearly was purpose built for streaming - a lot of the event off-collabs JP did back then were actually at the Cover streaming setup.

After the new studio the issue of timeslots seems to have gone away, so there must be more than one setup now. Streams from the studio streaming rooms have been really smooth.

I also only know what I've heard of, but ever since the ID1 house during the run-up to their 3D, Cover has put together dorms with full individual streaming setups if they're asking talent to be in Japan for something. ID1 trialed it, Myth got it during their 3D, and so did Promise, and so did Advent. Plus the individual visits do seem to be supported IF they're there on Cover business rather than on their own initiative. Sometimes this is a bit delayed, I think I recall it taking a few days to deliver for someone once, but Kiara recently complimented that staff showed up to set up a company streaming computer on the day of her arrival so it seems Cover has realized the value in keeping their overseas talents online during trips.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
In recent niji happenings, some hoyotard made a tweet on Chigusa from niji JP for being a shotacon. Which resulted in a small conflict between the niji fanbase and the hoyoverse faggots.

Archive

This qrt sums the situation perfectly. You have the " lolicon/shotacon are worst than Epstein" and the "she's not a shotacon its just clickbait!!!" crowds fighting.

Archive

OP is a retard because he admit he didnt even watch the clip in the replies. Not surprising at all.
View attachment 80837

Now Chigusa is 100% a shotacon, i mean there is a 3 part clip series of her lusting over some uhh honkai impact whatever that shit is for a total of 25 min.

Which makes it hilarious how nijisisters are coping with "you should totally delete your tweet because clearly this is misinformation and she doesnt actually is a shotacon".

In the first clip at 01:10 she says she is going to confess her love for Arlan which is a shota character in the game. Later in the same clip she mentions wanting more shotacon devs to join the dev team from the game to get more shota characters. I dont care about the debate in itself but to see them cope this much and lie to themselve about a niji liver being a shotacon is hilarious. You also have the usual twitter brainrot that wants her to die for liking anime characters so i understand them that they want to defend a jp liver but man they cant even defend their oshis the right way come the fuck on!!.

I mean Chigu's main point is that she's a degen.

When everyone jokes Suisei is a shotacon, the true shotacon is her friend Ochigu all along.

Also to know how bad the western/SEAsister attack on Chigusa flopped, she's currently playing a hoyo game without anyone attacking her in chat. She's also very unpopular with skkr Nijisisters for some reason.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
i recall the core NijiENs pre luxiem being pretty beloved in the forum to the point where people gave Nina a chance even when her poltisperg PL was found. At worst Finana was the ugly duck thanks to "EDUCATE YOURSELF"
:educateyourself:
"Educate yourself" happened in Summer of 2022. Luxiem debuted in Winter of 2021/Early 2022.
Finana never really had many fans in this community because she plays Hoyoverse gachatrash and games every other vtuber in existence has played (Like Yakuza).

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
skkr? what's that?
Suki-Kirai, a website where terminally online Japanese vote whether they like or dislike someone. You can vote daily and comment on the person as well.
Relevant to this thread, here's NijiEN popularity rank according to JP Nijisisters. Pretty much the exact opposite of this thread.

Smelliest007

"Educate yourself" happened in Summer of 2022. Luxiem debuted in Winter of 2021/Early 2022.
Finana never really had many fans in this community because she plays Hoyoverse gachatrash and games every other vtuber in existence has played (Like Yakuza).
Takes someone with a fun personality and is 100% in to riff and enjoy it to make Yakuza a good stream to watch. Bae for example.

Damn, they hate Reimu, this a fujoshi site?
Suki-Kirai, a website where terminally online Japanese vote whether they like or dislike someone. You can vote daily and comment on the person as well.
Relevant to this thread, here's NijiEN popularity rank according to JP Nijisisters. Pretty much the exact opposite of this thread.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Was going to say that the link is limited in its usefulness because Japan aren't the ones that watch Nijisanji EN streams or donate to the talents, but then, it's not like the EN audience does any of that either.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Finana didn't have a ton of fans because she is as interesting as a piece of generic white bread. The only thing that kept her on the map was being horny, which was more unique for a big-corpo EN vtuber at the time. She's such a basic bitch that she couldn't keep people invested with that, however, and she had settled to a point of irrelevancy long before the Deselenification.

I am fully convinced that the only thing that kept Finana from becoming a Twitch thot with a bad Onlyfans on the side is circumstance. And if Niji ever does implode she will be selling sexual content within six months, mark my words.

EDIT:

Hard to have an OnlyFans if she still lives with a retarded brother.

I never said it'd be a good OF

Probably shit like "gamer girl sells bathwater" or video of her mid asian self silently jilling off under a blanket or something. :SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

Smelliest007

Finana didn't have a ton of fans because she is as interesting as a piece of generic white bread. The only thing that kept her on the map was being horny, which was more unique for a big-corpo EN vtuber at the time. She's such a basic bitch that she couldn't keep people invested with that, however, and she had settled to a point of irrelevancy long before the Deselenification.

I am fully convinced that the only thing that kept Finana from becoming a Twitch thot with a bad Onlyfans on the side is circumstance. And if Niji ever does implode she will be selling sexual content within six months, mark my words.
Hard to have an OnlyFans if she still lives with a retarded brother.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Decided to look around the website. Guess who's in the top ten for most popular vtubers?

1729350709239.png

TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker
Damn, they hate Reimu, this a fujoshi site?
Pretty much. I think they got in trouble earlier this year for promoting slanderous rumors or something about the Holo talents. It's been awhile so I might have the details wrong. Please correct me if you have better memory about the incident.

Edit: Found the original discussion about this site in the old General thread. Linked here.
https://thevirtualasylum.com/thread...hanced-segregation-techniques.115/post-452030

Last edited:

Smelliest007

VSoyBoy

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Most popular overall, across all vtubers? Then this is no JPsister site, this is a SEAsister site.
Across all vtubers.

There's actually no cost to voting and I was able to vote on a few vtubers without even having an account. It's mildly interesting for five minutes, but the results are pretty meaningless, unless you want to votefag that your favourite talents are winning or talents you hate are losing.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Yeah, that tracks, but what i tried to say is that out of the NijiENs, Finana was the more disliked or just ignored out of the pre Luxiem crew. I think i wasnt clear enough.

Was going to say that the link is limited in its usefulness because Japan aren't the ones that watch Nijisanji EN streams or donate to the talents, but then, it's not like the EN audience does any of that either.
They watch some talents, Petra had a 3d debut in the wake of the general souring of EN's reputation post Selen and most of her donos were in Yen
Anyways, on actual Niji L news, apparently Petra only recieved 629 USD for her 3d debut, she had an obscene amount of YEN donos, almost 157 compared to only 23 in USD
View attachment 66109

A not-insignifcant amount of vocal JPs were also a demographic that didnt give a single toss about Selen and even agreed with the termination reason, some like me theorize that going full bore into appealing back to Asia would be a way to slowly claw back into having decent revenue

Last edited:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Across all vtubers.

There's actually no cost to voting and I was able to vote on a few vtubers without even having an account. It's mildly interesting for five minutes, but the results are pretty meaningless, unless you want to votefag that your favourite talents are winning or talents you hate are losing.
brb stacking the polls so the most popular vtuber is Shinzo Abe's force ghost

Top Bottom