"I don't mean to get too into, like, the Final Fantasy racism; I was fine if people were racist against, like-"Grimmi

Nijisanji L Collection

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
You aren't so bad ennaschizo. You come off as even more retarded than enna herself but you're more entertaining than @MerelyTourist.
Nah, this cryptic-speak bullshit is gay as fuck. MerelyTourist is at least direct in his unadulterated retardness. It is also way funnier to watch people go off on him.

This guy just comes off as a retarded larper.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Nah, this cryptic-speak bullshit is gay as fuck. MerelyTourist is at least direct in his unadulterated retardness. It is also way funnier to watch people go off on him.

This guy just comes off as a retarded larper.
I have stopped reading merelytourist's posts for a couple months now so its not hard for me to be more entertained by anyone else. And im sure our aloupeep friend here can be domesticated to become a strong and proud sister to our forum:BijouBijou:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
You aren't so bad ennaschizo. You come off as even more retarded than enna herself but you're more entertaining than @MerelyTourist.
I can attest that following Enna has its own frustrations that seep from the streamer into their fanbase. Blacklisted here is walking manifestation of that frustration as a viewer.

That being said I’m curious what does @BlacklistedAloupeep think about Kyo/Quinn?
:smugpipi:

Last edited:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
I have stopped reading merelytourist's posts for a couple months now so its not hard for me to be more entertained by anyone else. And im sure our aloupeep friend here can be domesticated to become a strong and proud sister to our forum:BijouBijou:
I mean, I don't read them either, since I assume it is all fucking stupid, but it is funny watching him people rage at him.
:BijouBijou:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I mean, I don't read them either, since I assume it is all fucking stupid, but it is funny watching him people rage at him.
:BijouBijou:
and its even funnier to call out his stupid cuck ass everytime

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Imagine a movie/tv show character that lets almost all side characters move the plot for him/her (example: cough Star Wars Acolyte).
That's the songbird in a nutshell. And that's the TLDR of what I think about the greatest idol until she opens her mouth. This is the most polite response I can ever think of that doesn't involve flinging trash at her or her beloved lethal company View attachment 80893
Sorry i just read your name as "BlackcuckedAloupeep" and i couldnt stop laughing

Smelliest007

Imagine a movie/tv show character that lets almost all side characters move the plot for him/her (example: cough Star Wars Acolyte).
That's the songbird in a nutshell. And that's the TLDR of what I think about the greatest idol until she opens her mouth. This is the most polite response I can ever think of that doesn't involve flinging trash at her or her beloved lethal company View attachment 80893
What sort of deprogramming would it take for you to write in English? If I plucked all of Enna's feathers to reveal the real BPD Chinese woman beneath, will it work?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
i recall the core NijiENs pre luxiem being pretty beloved in the forum to the point where people gave Nina a chance even when her poltisperg PL was found. At worst Finana was the ugly duck thanks to "EDUCATE YOURSELF"

Things did sour after Luxiem's fanbase reared their autism, but debut Luxiem still was posted about, especially collabs with the girls, peak Luxiem (both in NOOMBA and fanbase schizophrenia) started after the great KF site fuckening and the emergance of this site though, at that point i think people posted less specifically about them and just around in collabs, or posting what drama happened with them

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Imagine a movie/tv show character that lets almost all side characters move the plot for him/her

big trouble.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

i recall the core NijiENs pre luxiem being pretty beloved in the forum to the point where people gave Nina a chance even when her poltisperg PL was found. At worst Finana was the ugly duck thanks to "EDUCATE YOURSELF"

Things did sour after Luxiem's fanbase reared their autism, but debut Luxiem still was posted about, especially collabs with the girls, peak Luxiem (both in NOOMBA and fanbase schizophrenia) started after the great KF site fuckening and the emergance of this site though, at that point i think people posted less specifically about them and just around in collabs, or posting what drama happened with them
My Nina troll was post-Luxiem and there was still at least half a dozen people that pushed back on that and argued in her defense for a solid dozen+ pages. Pretty sure that may have been post Zaion too. The Selen shitshow and the black screen stream truly broke people.

tgmslc

Most of the clippers that focused on JP either disappears (Oboretai you hack) or focuing on clipping the EN talents. This means that for JP, all the clips clips is in either done in native JP or straight up no one actually clips it, which means that if there's something cool or neat for someone to share about the NijiJP talent you have no choice to either clip it yourself or time-stamp it and hope people that do like it understood what it was all about.
Feels like NijiJP was that way in 2020-21, too. I used to almost exclusively be a clipfag but even then I never got recommended Nijisanji clips on Youtube. Lacking that clipper support, you're left as an outsider to the community and looking at a roster of Way Too Many Livers™, so yeah, as an EOP there's never been anything but brick walls between me and the NijiJP fandom.

Clearly we must start a TVA advertising blitz in fujo spaces.
When they bumrush the forums to start screeching at us en masse
1000011527.jpg

BlacklistedAloupeep

What sort of deprogramming would it take for you to write in English? If I plucked all of Enna's feathers to reveal the real BPD Chinese woman beneath, will it work?
1. Anything that isn't JavaScript and Adobe.
2. You will have to extract 4 quarts of period blood too. Plucking her feathers is not enough. Also, you need to harvest 10 gallons of Enna approved copium gas.
Sorry i just read your name as "BlackcuckedAloupeep" and i couldnt stop laughing
Do not lump me with those aloucucks. The true aloucucks are those who still watch this la creatura de demonita religiously, especially those that still do covers for her, and shill whatever's left of their pocket change to keep their oshi alive
Link related:

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
1. Anything that isn't JavaScript and Adobe.
2. You will have to extract 4 quarts of period blood too. Plucking her feathers are not enough. Also, you need to harvest 10 gallons of Enna approved copium gas.

Do not lump me with those aloucucks. The true aloucucks are those who still watch this la creatura de demonita religiously, especially those that still do covers for her, and shill whatever's left of their pocket change to keep their oshi alive
Link related:

Jamby get off your alt.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Dragoon

Fag, you're the most prolific sock account creator in this site, everything is possible
I haven't even trolled the forum for all of 2024!

Top Bottom