"I like ass! Yes, yes."La+ Darknesss

Nijisanji L Collection

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
IIRC it was in his TVA plans stream, he mentioned that TVA was biased towards particular fanbases (which is obviously the case, TBH) and that while we had kept things civil so far it was a potential problem for the forum in the future if it got worse. I'm looking for the exact moment but it's a two hour stream with no timestamps so it'll be a minute.

EDIT: oh no his laugh on 2x speed is terrifying it sounds like someone dying from asthma

EDIT2:

The tangent on Niji specifically goes for 5~6 minutes. I still don't necessarily agree and am inclined to poke fun at him over it, but boy I'm a little less confident than I was.

I mean...
For one Niji never had a big presence in our circle, even as far back as the farms thread, I could've counted the Nijifriends in that thread with one hand most of the time. This is mainly just because Niji always had a very small presence in EN before 2022-ish (when this forum was founded) and it was considered the "hipster" version of Holo, so it makes sense fewer people were into it in our community. The fans Niji did gain after Luxiem blew up were mostly not english speaking and even if they were, most of them were easily triggered Twitter kpop stan type people. Not the type to take a stroll around KF.

That isn't to say Niji didn't have its advocates, many of the Niji fans in the farms would regularly shoot back at mockery without any sort of shame and they would mock other companies like anyone else as was local custom. Being a minority doesn't necessarily mean being oppressed. When this forum was made Niji was still well liked and many people posted about it without fear or whatever.

The issue now is that Niji has destroyed their own reputation in the west, and everyone hates them. This is not our fault, this is the company's fault. I cannot talk shit about ANY corpo in the general thread without at least one person coming out to beat me over the head for being a hater, imo Niji brought this on themselves.

And yes, the forum is biased, but I still think a good effortpost smack-to-the-back-of-the-head makes most people here stop bullshitting. If someone is being overly unfair then tell them to shut the fuck up with sound logic to back you up, as I have done a dozen times in this thread, for a company that is supposed to be mortal enemies with the corpo I love.

BlacklistedAloupeep

How long has Elira been in Japan, is this a recent trip over there or has she been working there since Selen debacle?
No matter how long she is in Japan at the moment, expect that we are going to see our sky dragon get stuck in Nihonggo land for a good while. Only time will tell how much long she will stay with Riku Tazumeme. I expect the same with the songbird.
However, a certain Witch of Calamity is nowhere to be found except catering to Twitterfriends if she is not collabing with her babu, the toxic songbird or on her own streaming platform.

Last edited:

Bug Eater

Also, not to toot my own horn, but I think having at least some people posting things from the companies the forum doesn't favour is valuable and provides some needed balance, as well as keeping the more outrageous rrats at bay.
It's very necessary, especially for EN. Outside of EN I'm pretty sure that kushami tasukaru posts a lot of NIji JP content regardless of drama (although it's mostly Women of Sex, which is fair enough).

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
No matter how long she is in Japan at the moment, expect that we are going to see our sky dragon get stuck in Nihonggo land for a good while. Only time will tell how much long she will stay with Riku Tazumeme. I expect the same with the songbird.
However, a certain Witch of Calamity is nowhere to be found except catering to Twitterfriends if she is not collabing with her babu, the toxic songbird or on her own streaming platform.
Can you use normal words? Its not twitter no one is gonna get mad at you for using the vtubers names.

BlacklistedAloupeep

Can you use normal words? Its not twitter no one is gonna get mad at you for using the vtubers names.
I can. I merely do not want to use what "normal" words mean. This is unfortunately a bad habit I picked up for interacting with too much YouTube chuuba chats.
All right. I will use chuuba names just for you.

Enn Alouwet
Milllllle Parfaint

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I can. I merely do not want to use what "normal" words mean. This is unfortunately a bad habit I picked up for interacting with too much YouTube chuuba chats.
All right. I will use chuuba names just for you.

Enn Alouwet
Milllllle Parfaint
@Punished Lurker enna schizo scanning sequence requested.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
Also, if I want to add some bits as of why folks in TVA rarely talked about Niji talents or anything Niji outside of this thread beyond some few who liked it (and even then its probably JP talents) is that thanks to ANYCOLOR burning their rep away, it's actually been quite hard to find anything remotely post-worthy in the forum beyond the Ls for this thread

Most of the clippers that focused on JP either disappears (Oboretai you hack) or focuing on clipping the EN talents. This means that for JP, all the clips clips is in either done in native JP or straight up no one actually clips it, which means that if there's something cool or neat for someone to share about the NijiJP talent you have no choice to either clip it yourself or time-stamp it and hope people that do like it understood what it was all about. At least some like Kushami just posted what they liked on a consistent basis but if you just want to share something and there's no clip then you kind of shit out of luck.

And even then, there isn't really anything new that Nijisanji has provided. Sure Salami's commitment to kayfabe and that newest Niji talent that debuted as a mascot was a surprising hit, but that's kinda it, really. They focused on themselves, didn't really to do something to i don't know, make them more appealing or save their face after that disaster. There's really nothing to share with that kind of attitude and vibe, and at this point it won't be surprising to see nijifans ended up going and be like

"Man, that Holofes last year was amazing. I should've watched this long ago!"

Punished Lurker

@Punished Lurker enna schizo scanning sequence requested.
Chances are high, but there's no definitive proof.

If you don't mind me asking BlacklistedAloupeep, what are your honest thoughts on Millie and Reimu?

Top Bottom