"Now, 'KMS' is Kyoran Meloco Suki"Meloco Kyoran

Nijisanji L Collection

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
In recent niji happenings, some hoyotard made a tweet on Chigusa from niji JP for being a shotacon. Which resulted in a small conflict between the niji fanbase and the hoyoverse faggots.

Archive

This qrt sums the situation perfectly. You have the " lolicon/shotacon are worst than Epstein" and the "she's not a shotacon its just clickbait!!!" crowds fighting.

Archive

OP is a retard because he admit he didnt even watch the clip in the replies. Not surprising at all.
View attachment 80837

Now Chigusa is 100% a shotacon, i mean there is a 3 part clip series of her lusting over some uhh honkai impact whatever that shit is for a total of 25 min.

Which makes it hilarious how nijisisters are coping with "you should totally delete your tweet because clearly this is misinformation and she doesnt actually is a shotacon".

In the first clip at 01:10 she says she is going to confess her love for Arlan which is a shota character in the game. Later in the same clip she mentions wanting more shotacon devs to join the dev team from the game to get more shota characters. I dont care about the debate in itself but to see them cope this much and lie to themselve about a niji liver being a shotacon is hilarious. You also have the usual twitter brainrot that wants her to die for liking anime characters so i understand them that they want to defend a jp liver but man they cant even defend their oshis the right way come the fuck on!!.

Each day Sisters remind me more of K-Pop faggots

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
In recent niji happenings, some hoyotard made a tweet on Chigusa from niji JP for being a shotacon. Which resulted in a small conflict between the niji fanbase and the hoyoverse faggots.

Archive

This qrt sums the situation perfectly. You have the " lolicon/shotacon are worst than Epstein" and the "she's not a shotacon its just clickbait!!!" crowds fighting.

Archive

OP is a retard because he admit he didnt even watch the clip in the replies. Not surprising at all.
View attachment 80837

Now Chigusa is 100% a shotacon, i mean there is a 3 part clip series of her lusting over some uhh honkai impact whatever that shit is for a total of 25 min.

Which makes it hilarious how nijisisters are coping with "you should totally delete your tweet because clearly this is misinformation and she doesnt actually is a shotacon".

In the first clip at 01:10 she says she is going to confess her love for Arlan which is a shota character in the game. Later in the same clip she mentions wanting more shotacon devs to join the dev team from the game to get more shota characters. I dont care about the debate in itself but to see them cope this much and lie to themselve about a niji liver being a shotacon is hilarious. You also have the usual twitter brainrot that wants her to die for liking anime characters so i understand them that they want to defend a jp liver but man they cant even defend their oshis the right way come the fuck on!!.

ah yes the retard vs retard fight of the decade

the fact that these hoyo tourists(they will never be a hoyoYamanba in my eyes) abhor the humor that literally made up the fanbase since GGZ days astound me to no end and their endless crusade for anime character rights like they are the paragons of justice and righteousness and everyone must listen to them

theres also the fact that nijisisters literally dont know about anything other than who they flick their beans to is fucking hilarious as well like how can you not even know that more than half of the active talents is some flavor of shotacon god forbid they discover SKB and utako neesan in general they will literally shit the waters that they irrigated on their own fields not to mention kenmochi touya being the sole reason why shigure ui loli exists in the first place

god its like seeing molecules go at it together to make a new life but instead of molecules its retards and what they are making instead of life is the most inane shit in the history of inane shit since the dawn of man

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Each day Sisters remind me more of K-Pop faggots
Im kinda disappointed in them, a lot of hardcore niji fans have been there since at least 2021. They should know that a lot of vtubers especially on the jp side don't have any issues with loli/shota. I expected them to at least give a big middle finger to the anti loli crowd but instead they're just in denial.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Im kinda disappointed in them, a lot of hardcore niji fans have been there since at least 2021. They should know that a lot of vtubers especially on the jp side don't have any issues with loli/shota. I expected them to at least give a big middle finger to the anti loli crowd but instead they're just in denial.
its like SKB and everyone else didnt exist in their lenses during the golden days of niji which was 2021-2022

they are even worse that tourists

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
Most of the nijisisters that likely comes from the older day likely only focuses on the talent they SPECIFICALLY liked while giving the rest cold shoulder. So it might make some sense that some of them probably doesn't know Chigusa is a unabashed shotacon because well, they don't follow this blue haired dumb bitch, so why should they care?

This is especially true if the organs that they liked as oshiis rarely collabed or interact to the talents that they ignored except on big stuff, so there's a distinct lack of wanting to understand or learn about other organs due to variety of excuses.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

tgmslc

Further evidence that sisters on Twitter don't actually watch vtubers and are just here to trollpost and make strangers on the Internet mad.

Smelliest007

Elira's birthday CCV was low to no surprise. Found someone who actually watched it on the kurosanji reddit.
duxpco5uj9vd1.png

5fa1a7f49c2873d28e9a45b57567629e.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Elira's birthday CCV was low to no surprise. Found someone who actually watched it on the kurosanji reddit.
View attachment 80838
View attachment 80839
I sadly dont have the time to comb over Holo content, but have Holos ever had issues while streaming from COVER's offices? I know FWMC used them pretty often after they moved to Japan.
Im not surprised that Elira wasnt given an actually decent setup for such a seemingly big event given the numbers above, but still

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 80838
View attachment 80839
I dont know whats sadder, the fact that a collab mogged a birthday stream or the fact that a men-only collab only attained that much

Edit: sorry for the doublepost, i thought the thread had refreshed

JusticeDog

View attachment 80838
View attachment 80839
I hadn't thought about it, but Niji Encounter is the perfect way to hold livers hostage and unable to graduate for as long as possible. Considering ongoing/upcoming projects (as contractual obligations) is one of the things Niji will use to deny/delay graduations, something like this can basically ensure that nobody can leave once they are chosen to make a song.
Decide to leave in October? Too bad, your song now premieres in September next year :rikutazumi:
----
Also just to give it a better comparison:
Elira 2023.PNG

Elira 2024.PNG

In both max and average, she lost over half (almost 2/3) of her viewers. :smugselen:
Also her SC went from $3600 to $2500.

Last edited:

Zyklon Mag

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You know what else doesn't allow lit candles due to fire hazards? Group homes for tards:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Tazumi-sama was just safeguarding the liver's most prized playbuttons from potential fire hazards

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Birthday candles can't melt silver play buttons.

tgmslc

I sadly dont have the time to comb over Holo content, but have Holos ever had issues while streaming from COVER's offices? I know FWMC used them pretty often after they moved to Japan.
Im not surprised that Elira wasnt given an actually decent setup for such a seemingly big event given the numbers above, but still
Sapling here, I don't watch very much JP content but last summer when all of EN was in Japan for over a month doing company-wide 3D collab events I didn't notice any issues.

At least, other than Mocopi being absolute shit even in the motherland.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holos have gone over to COOK several times at the studio. Two times I remember clearly are Promise cake making and Calli+Raora pizza time.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Holos have gone over to COOK several times at the studio. Two times I remember clearly are Promise cake making and Calli+Raora pizza time.
Cooking was a special event (and so was the Elira birthday) but i just wanted to ask so i can refresh my memory that Holo talent often streamed regular random gaming with little to no issues, while Niij didnt even bother to setup a special event with the best hardware or networking possible

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Cooking was a special event (and so was the Elira birthday) but i just wanted to ask so i can refresh my memory that Holo talent often streamed regular random gaming with little to no issues, while Niij didnt even bother to setup a special event with the best hardware or networking possible
I haven't heard of any major issues while streaming at Cover offices, overseas talents also have their apartment complex thingy which (after kiara bitched about it) now gets provided with proper setups for them to stream.

tgmslc

I haven't heard of any major issues while streaming at Cover offices, overseas talents also have their apartment complex thingy which (after kiara bitched about it) now gets provided with proper setups for them to stream.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that. Fauna kept streaming at her normal time, getting up at 7am JST to keep streaming for over a month from her temporary apartment. Those streams all went on without a hitch as well.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
It's hard for me to remember correctly because they had that point in time where it seemed like most of EN and ID were there. I seem to recall Kaela streaming an asston even while she was there, and trading off so some other people could go ahead and stream while there. I could be remembering this ENTIRELY wrong, but I swore that was why there were so many clips of people just barging in onto other peoples streams for a good week or two like Mumei, Biboo, Kiara, Raora, etc showing up for like 10 minutes during break before running off to do 3D or whatnot.
I'm not sure I remember too much bitching about issues sharing or using Covers pcs themselves though. Less than ideal maybe but I don't recall any specific call outs about how fucked and unprepared Cover was, or how people had to cancel streams or couldn't do any when they wanted to. Someone with better memory would have to see if they remember otherwise.

Top Bottom