"This is the worst stream, hangover Build-A-Bear stream explaining Canadian broadcasting laws"Pipkin Pippa

Nijisanji L Collection

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Decided to look around the website. Guess who's in the top ten for most popular vtubers?

View attachment 80955

foto_no_exif - 2024-10-19T120137.373.jpg
Damn, they really hate this nigga now. Not even on page one and behind fucking Finana of all people. :selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

So this is literally just Nyfco fags voting on this.
foto_no_exif - 2024-10-19T120412.433.jpg

:dokibirdWhat:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Suki-Kirai, a website where terminally online Japanese vote whether they like or dislike someone. You can vote daily and comment on the person as well.
Relevant to this thread, here's NijiEN popularity rank according to JP Nijisisters. Pretty much the exact opposite of this thread.
eww a nijisister site
they think elira is the 9th best vtuber. and except for azki no holo in top 10. even the most schizo antis can't bring themselves to hate azki after all.
in the holopro ranikngs, theres a homo in top 3
achan, astel and botan in last page, suisei at the bottom
they also have a hololive unpopularity ranking with lui at top

Last edited:

Smelliest007

eww a nijisister site
they think elira is the 9th best vtuber. and except for azki no holo in top 10. even the most schizo antis can't bring themselves to hate azki after all.
in the holopro ranikngs, theres a homo in top 3
achan, astel and botan in last page, suisei at the bottom
If this is a Japanese site, it's been SEAbug infested like nyfco.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Smelliest007

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
The JP males lower than Ike? Yeah I don't think its JPsisters.
but why would seasisters like fuwamoco?
Also intessting. most disliked vtubers has kuro.
if its seasisters, what riled them up? @VSoyBoy

Smelliest007

I don't know but JP males being so low seems suspect.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Could be a combo of different types brigading the site after some time, so ratings skew wierdly
Also could be easy to bot

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
but why would seasisters like fuwamoco?
They hate anyone that leaves Nijisanji, especially if they go on to shit-talk them. These are Nyfco retards.

tgmslc

This entire site reeks of jealous women, holy shit. Bitches forever mad.

probably japanese nijisisters. found the hololive english dislike list. they really like fuwamoco which is a japanese trait. seasisters hate them.
Promise absolute middle of the road, as always Promise fans stay winning by completely ducking the drama.
:smugrys:

Also Liz & Kiara most hated Holo's, yeah, I'm starting to buy into the brigading rrat.

The JP males lower than Ike? Yeah I don't think its JPsisters.
Ike #2, Alban, Doppio, & Fatgur all top ten. Yeah, this is SEA or even NA xisters brigading. Holy shit.

closedblas

I took a look at Finana's recent streams - lmao did she rework her voice? This ain't half bad.
She wouldn't have gotten wrecked so much after the Selenning if she dropped some nsfw ASMRs.:educateyourself:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
I can't believe Suisei is at dead last in that ranking. Why do they hate Suisei with blowjob levels of passion? Also why is Hex low rank in that poll?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Did you miss the part where he repeatedly shat on nijisisters and explicitly told them to fuck off?
Like Musk vs Iger.
And nijisisters crawled back to his streams exact same as Iger crawled back to twitter for promotions, like bitches they are.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Did you miss the part where he repeatedly shat on nijisisters and explicitly told them to fuck off?
Like Musk vs Iger.
Yes I missed that part because I don't watch male vtubers.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
I can't believe Suisei is at dead last in that ranking. Why do they hate Suisei with blowjob levels of passion? Also why is Hex low rank in that poll?
Because she is the biggest threat to their fags. They literally hate her for being successful. That's it.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Yes because I don't watch him
Nor do i, but it was mentioned here many many times. And other vtubers talked about it too, including some big ones.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
I guess they hate anyone who left niji. Why is Kyo not that low again? Unironic Quinn sisters part of the brigading team?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kuro is pretty open about disliking his Niji fanbase and Hex has pretty nutty fans who had a suicide baiting controversy right before he announced his graduation

Otherwise i wouldnt honestly try to look at the "why" of these rankings too much, its ultimately a ranking by the terminally online on a literal who site.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Kuro is pretty open about disliking his Niji fanbase and Hex has pretty nutty fans who had a suicide baiting controversy right before he announced his graduation

Otherwise i wouldnt honestly try to look at the "why" of these rankings too much, its ultimately a ranking by the terminally online on a literal who site.
I mean, it is pretty obvious just looking at the pages who are voting on these things, anyway. Hate-water communities like 5ch, Nyfco, etc. It isn't a coincidence that the most hated talents are the ones those sites hate the most.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I can't believe Suisei is at dead last in that ranking. Why do they hate Suisei with blowjob levels of passion?
The most new reason i found to dislike Suisei i discovered among JP antis was that she isnt Full Japanese LOL

Top Bottom