"I am sweeto kyutto catto!"Nekomata Okayu

Nijisanji L Collection

VSoyBoy

Looking for a reason behind any of those ratings is reading tea leaves. There is no reason why Kuro is so far down, there is a reason why all reincarnations are that far down.

The only somewhat interesting thing is when people are outliers like Reimu that far down (probably her interactions with Vox) or Kanae in the top 100 disliked (honestly no fucking clue).

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Looking for a reason behind any of those ratings is reading tea leaves. There is no reason why Kuro is so far down, there is a reason why all reincarnations are that far down.

The only somewhat interesting thing is when people are outliers like Reimu that far down (probably her interactions with Vox) or Kanae in the top 100 disliked (honestly no fucking clue).
I think Kuro being hated for going against the Luxiem fanbase is pretty obvious and I think you are right for Reimu. Kanae doesn't make sense to me either.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The most new reason i found to dislike Suisei i discovered among JP antis was that she isnt Full Japanese LOL
Imagine being upstaged by a flip.

No wonder Japan's suicide rates are sky high.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Kanae doesn't make sense to me either.
In Japanese forums these are the only reasons i found to why people dislike him:
1-Some Kuzuha Fans (not every single one) dislike him being very popular despite them being best buddies
2-Average Japanese that dislikes hafus:

Because His mother is a foreigner

Smelliest007

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
...or video of her mid asian self silently jilling off under a blanket or something.
So just going down the Matsuri path then.

Some Kuzuha Fans (not every single one) dislike him being very popular despite them being best buddies
Ah I bet it's the ol' leeching accusation. "If he's popular it's just because my oshi is giving him the time of day and he'll never be more popular than my fav!"
The toxic brainrot of the wrong side of fandom rears it's head in various ways. I've always thought that being overly positive is a different kind of toxic, but these kinds of people who hate someone just for daring to also be popular are unironically watching entertainment the wrong way. Competition is fun when everyone involved making it are buddies, yet these people have to find some way to induce hatred in themselves just to interact with it. It's quite strange.

Smelliest007

Spooked But Lobotomized

Feesh has a septum piercing, that's already worse than Matsuri.
Surprised her parents dont mind. Also I found the reddit post from R/nijisanji where they just talk about Finana and all the stuff she's done that got her to such low numbers

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Feesh has a septum piercing, that's already worse than Matsuri.
:vomit:
I've never seen her roommate and I don't think I want to now or ever thanks.

Surprised her parents dont mind. Also I found the reddit post from R/nijisanji where they just talk about Finana and all the stuff she's done that got her to such low numbers
Ah yes, it's been a while since I read that. I know that probably the most unprofessional thing she's done is join that groomcord, but honestly the thing that gets me MATI more than anything is the ungrateful way she addressed the birthday billboard. So what if it's not very original? You have fans who like you enough to spend thousands just to show their appreciation to you. The way she just shot them down without a care. I think that action more than any other shows that she's not just some innocently dumb girl, but a spoiled and entitled bitch. Even to this day I can't believe how she handled that. It just gets right under my skin.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
There are few things less original and more cringe than buying billboard display time for your oshi. I'm entirely with Finana on that one.
and it's still a whole community trying to do something cool for you.

are you the kind of person who complains that the toy car they got was red instead of blue?
No, but I'd call people cringe if they bought advertising space on Fox instead of getting a toy car.
Surprised her parents dont mind.
One of her first (her only?) viral clip involved her dad finding a vibrator she ordered. Awkward all around, but that was it.

Her parents are clearly the least Asian parents to ever Asian.

Last edited:

Seoleim

It's 1 thing to be butt hurt you aren't getting fan art drawn the way you like it, but she seriously got angry that fans from all over the world tried to get together to put up a billboard for her? Like she got angry it wasn't "original"? How about fuck yourself you entitled cunt.

Tubedude

There are few things less original and more cringe than buying billboard display time for your oshi. I'm entirely with Finana on that one.
I would like to have seen the exact wording she used to reject it, was she acting entitled and going "That's unoriginal, do something else for me instead." or was she going something like "I appreciate the thought, but I think something else that more fits me would be better."

Post doesn't show her words, just one of the planning fans relaying communication.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
and it's still a whole community trying to do something cool for you.

are you the kind of person who complains that the toy car they got was red instead of blue?

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Minor NijiL I found while browsing amiami:
Pomu carried LazuLight.jpg
Elira and Finana are 30% off while Pomu is still full price.

BlacklistedAloupeep

I checked Enna's stream today. The gifts part has passed unfortunately. However, this stream moment caught my eye.
what does enna mean by this.JPG

Usually when someone showcases fanmade stuff, the faces do not get censored. I wonder why she decided to censor the faces of her coworkers/genmates. I need to rewatch the VOD an hour later to check. It's probably a joke I didn't get at the moment. At this point however, her jokes usually age worse than my 2 month expired milk.

At this point from writing this, she is watching a fanmade project by a semi-known clipper named Kuwu. I usually stray away from his content because Enna does "funny" stuff yahoo! However, he can get this rare W from me when you can see the hashtag.
basedzz.JPG

In case there are too many pixels, it said "PROJECT ETHYRIA #3THYRIA" ~Kuwu

So the slogan that they used to parade with named "We will always be 4" when Nina Kosaka departed is a lie.:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Links

Kuwu's project if you still want to watch it for some reason:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
In case there are too many pixels, it said "PROJECT ETHYRIA #3THYRIA" ~Kuwu

So the slogan that they used to parade with named "We will always be 4" when Nina Kosaka departed is a lie.
It's their 3rd anniversary, thus the 3, you SEA monkey retard.

Bug Eater

Kuro followed Doki on Twitter again (he had unfollowed her prior to the black screen stream), nothing crazy but it seems like things have been happening behind the scenes. She mentioned she has something planned for Halloween so it could be related to that.

(edit from 2 days later: Doki followed back)

I would like to have seen the exact wording she used to reject it, was she acting entitled and going "That's unoriginal, do something else for me instead." or was she going something like "I appreciate the thought, but I think something else that more fits me would be better."

Post doesn't show her words, just one of the planning fans relaying communication.
It's one of the few times where Finana is actually innocent, it just gets repeated enough that people assume it's true (plus it seems somewhat in-character for her I guess). The post I was replying to below also has the full Discord screenshot.
That was a dumb vt rrat and had nothing to do with Finana, her discord was talking to someone from Sakuzaka Central about the feasibility of a project like that and decided that it wouldn't be possible for them given the time and money constraints. (IIRC the "fuck off Millie/Nina" part is because of comments they made about her fans needing to step up after her previous birthday)

(Sakuzaka Central is an international fan club for some JP idol group)

Last edited:

Smelliest007

The only thing I remember of note was that one members only Promares watchalong stream with Pomu where Finana made her cry by constantly talking about torrenting hentai and being socially daft? I think its edited now to remove the weird stuff but the original is still on nyaa.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Usually when someone showcases fanmade stuff, the faces do not get censored. I wonder why she decided to censor the faces of her coworkers/genmates. I need to rewatch the VOD an hour later to check. It's probably a joke I didn't get at the moment. At this point however, her jokes usually age worse than my 2 month expired milk.
Kuwu used stock (?) images of real people and edited their hair on top of it. Since Enna wasn't sure about the origin of the images, she censored their faces, just to be save.

VSoyBoy

Kuwu used stock (?) images of real people and edited their hair on top of it. Since Enna wasn't sure about the origin of the images, she censored their faces, just to be save.
Well yeah, but did you consider that Enna bad and hate Nina (citation needed)?
I think he might have figured the whole thing out :ameliaThink:

Top Bottom