"IF IT'S ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION IT IS MY FAULT"Machina X Flayon

Nijisanji L Collection

x Hades Stamps

Most of the time you can get around the limit without losing much quality by using a site like this:
Basically JPEG-ing your image, but much better than a JPEG does (JPEG’s honestly suck at lossy compression, but that’s really no surprise considering how old of a format it is). That being said, the source is also horrible quality
didn't really watch but it seems male part is longer and also get more activities like quiz or smth
:smugselen:"There is no favoritism in Nijisanji.":dokiSmug:
Yeah...
It's really wild to see the quality gap between Luxiem's million sub fujo money printers and the 2 tards in StarsEN.
Yeah, HoloLive’s gotten really good
Some of the physics ain't bad at all, just seems low resolution..
Leave it to Nijisanji to broadcast this at Twitch quality (Twitch bitrate limits are insanely low)
Fucking niji 3D models look better for JP so my guess is they REALLY rushed this out to make investors think EN is worth something.
Unfortunately for them, it really shows.
It's like someone thought about a late night 2010 rave concert and thought that it was the dopest shit to exist
Or a roller skating party
The saddest part is how slow this thread is, nobody gives a shit anymore. That is basically Niji at this point, everyone left and only the dramanigs are left squabbling in the ruins.
Nijisanji’s been slow in general as of late
$4.99 spent on dancing lessons..
I can do better than that, and I’m self-taught. Although this sort of thing does limit your movement. Still...

Bronze

tgmslc

The saddest part is how slow this thread is, nobody gives a shit anymore. That is basically Niji at this point, everyone left and only the dramanigs are left squabbling in the ruins.
Oh, sorry, my three fave vtubers are playing a fun game with Gura so I'm watching that instead.
:gurafinger:

x Hades Stamps

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Ah, so NOW they starting to make sensible moves... Which only confirms that no corpo will do anything until you painfully hurt it's wallet.

Seoleim

Some of the physics ain't bad at all, just seems low resolution..

I know they are going for a "Reimu is a ghost and can fly" thing but this looks like it was straight out a bad 50s movie.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Punished Lurker

Well there's not many people who still watch Niji here, soap suds is still gone, I don't know if slutpuppies is here, and I'm not sure if there's anyone else here who still watches them, so I guess that leaves me?. Also you have to remember that with everything that happened the main thought even on the fans head is what Sh4gg1 said:
why didn't they do shit like this last year?
:PomuAngry:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
why didn't they do shit like this last year?
:PomuAngry:
Too busy drafting contracts for their upcoming bare minimum wage college interns. And the yacht, it always needs extra work. Especially with some of their favorite streamers telling them they were heading out next year. Which ended up meaning they needed to be cut because they weren't going to even be working for the company by the time it was aired due to pushing it back forever.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

niggaphil

Now i realised: Gooba is the Ace Card for Yagoo to fuck around with Kurosanji.

When KuroEN trying to stream something big, Yagoo just need to summon Gura to stream, and it would completely destroy KuroEN viewer base without a sweat

Riku: Yagoo, you son of bitch! I thought we are brothers? :dokiSmug:

tgmslc

Their 3D actually doesn't look too bad here but they are 100% being upstaged by the actual stage. Grim.

niggaphil

I'm not sure if there's anyone else here who still watches them, so I guess that leaves me?
:gurawho:

The only relevant, and most respected Kuro supporter here is Our dear lord and saviour Kurosanji Pope Scuddle. :dokiSmug:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Riku: Yagoo, you son of bitch! I thought we are brothers?
they stopped being brothers as soon as that chinkfaggotretardYamanbafacedsloppyblowjobpederast didnt jail his own mod for anti-ing SUISEI of all people

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Hey at least they know their audiences here, both composers are people known for making songs for popular kpop groups

That said I didn't expect the AR lives to look that bad at first honestly, they had their first experience during the previous AR live with the JP livers and I actually like that one a lot. I guess the main problem lies in the stage lighting and how they're not trying to incorporate a live band like how the previous AR live is. Though the slight model glitch could also be counted as one of the problems too, whoever does the editing for the footage is probably on a crunch or just doesn't care anymore lol

niggaphil

whoever does the editing for the footage is probably on a crunch or just doesn't care anymore lol
Please be considerate you bigot, it is a big job for editor who get paid for less than 8 dollars per hour!! :dokiSmug:

tgmslc

I feel like comparing Holo 3D lives to Niji 3D lives isn't even fair at this point. Giant studio aside, it feels like Cover is constantly putting out more 3D lives. Towa's live, Watame's live, all the bday lives, annual Fes & Summer concerts, all of Suisei's concerts... They've had so much more opportunity to experiment & improve their shit, it's unreal.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I feel like comparing Holo 3D lives to Niji 3D lives isn't even fair at this point. Giant studio aside, it feels like Cover is constantly putting out more 3D lives. Towa's live, Watame's live, all the bday lives, annual Fes & Summer concerts, all of Suisei's concerts... They've had so much more opportunity to experiment & improve their shit, it's unreal.
It is basically the studio. We know they have like 3-5 times the capacity now so yeah, more 3D is not strange.
Imagine how much easier it is to have all of their shit in one centralized base of operations (before they used to have a smaller studio/set of studios and also had to rent a different one for certain events) with all of the staff there with their tools and the files in local servers, with the changing rooms for the girls...

People underestimate how much easier and comfortable having a space YOU control as an events manager is over having to abide by someone else's rules/timetables/avaliability.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Fucking white woman dancing. Holy shit this looks so fucking bad. The whole Colors thing looks like absolute shit. Also the girls got 40 minutes while the fags have been over 2 hours.
w0sl5pxf0duc1.jpeg

Here is an AR live that DOESN'T look like shit to cleanse your eyes:

Notice how colorful it is without totally drowning out literally everything.

Top Bottom