"Unfortunately, I have to tell you very important thing in hololive...All PON senpais always say that 'I'm a genius, elite, kou-seinou.' but I still believe you...www"A-chan

Nijisanji L Collection

VSoyBoy

View attachment 68024

The lighting is so bad it's making my eyes hurt.
Who TF gives them the idea that it's cool to tint the whole model
Surely that's not the issue with that screenshot? Who took this and when are they upgrading from Windows 98?

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
Long necked Petra isn't real, she can't hurt you.

Long necked Petra:
1713059671041822.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
4chan is showing lots of complaints about the lighting.
1713056827732441.png

And this was something I noticed on the free stream. There is TONS of screen tearing going on.
1713058070420915.jpg

Stunned But Dumb

Long necked Petra:
View attachment 68028
RRat Selen swapped places with Petra to sneak back into Nijisanji, get close to Riku and finish him off, but in order to not get caught she had to dance in Petra's part of the Live.

Please compare the Nijisanji live with NexStage's live last month

x Hades Stamps

It's not male talents per se, it is specifically the Hex Haywire-esque fujo-baiting that I personally dislike. Specifically because I think it's bad content, might I add. The problem for me is that Niji is encouraging BFE stuff like the various Vox ASMRs and Hex's entire existence because they make money, at the expense of the female Livers' content and support. That is nothing if not arbitrary gender segregation. The "chill and hangout" streams are also something I enjoy (ed) about Niji, but it relies on actually interesting content creators interacting with each other. Several of the later Niji boys are painfully fucking bland (ASTER) and are only there for BFE fujo bullshit. It's no better than the lowest tier of Twitch thottery, and that's why most people in here are so critical of the Nijimales at this point IMO.
Completely agree. I don’t like BFE content at all, especially as hardcore as that. I’m also not a fan of GFE
For me Male vtubers are incompatible with corpo vtubers because it pushed them to make musical content, videogames/content restrictions, etc which is not the type of content I want from them. A Holostar would never be able to do streams of him raging over Kaizo Mario or playing Germany in HoI4
What’s wrong with musical content?? But in terms of content restrictions, I’d agree. That’s one reason I’m happy as an indie.
The lighting on the models is pathetic......
It usual…HOLY FUCK, THAT’S ATROCIOUS!
Queen bitch looks like she's made out of plastic...
Yeah…even most low-effort VRoids look better than this
Enna's model looks pretty good though
Yeah. The lighting on that specific frame isn’t that bad, either
Does this end the whole "Hololive's 3D is trash" debate because holy fuck, this is bad.
People actually think that? I never thought they were that bad. Maybe not the best, but even what I’ve seen from the old days I didn’t think was bad. This, on the other hand...
I feel like every company who does 3d anything goes through this arc where they try to do lighting like this, only to realize that realistic lighting means you're going to be painting colors across models or having completely pitch dark corners, and actually having the entire model lit up unrealistically wasn't so bad after all.
This is why IRL stages have lighting racks with a lot of powerful lamps in the ceiling and walls, as well as spotlights. Also used a LOT of energy back when the rack lights were all incandescent, and the spotlights were metal halide (even more when those were incandescent, as well). Pretty sure energy costs don’t increase when properly lighting a virtual stage, though. Even if it takes more processing power, it’s nowhere near as much as that.
TL;DR IRL stage lighting isn’t realistic, either
Does anyone still believe "Holo's 3D is trash" anyways? 5th Fes should have silenced any remaining haters.
True. They’ve gotten quite good as of late.
Long necked Petra:
Oh, yikes, that’s horrifying!
Who took this and when are they upgrading from Windows 98?
Nijisanji.
Please compare the Nijisanji live with NexStage's live last month
So much better than the trainwreck that was their first one. And far, far better than Niji’s

Last edited:

Coffee Filter

Niji not allowing people to tweet gifs/images is really shitty of them. GIFS and images are liquid gold to get things viral.

EDIT
No wonder they didn't want photos to be shared. Imagine paying for this :botanheadshake:

I checked and tickets are 6000 Yen. Hololive's 2024 Super Expo was 7650 for a day, and for that price I feel like you get a waaaaaaay better experience.

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
Niji not allowing people to tweet gifs/images is really shitty of them. GIFS and images are liquid gold to get things viral.
Looking at the screenshots of the AR Live it was a wise decision for them cos it was atrocious.

Seoleim

No wonder they didn't want photos to be shared. Imagine paying for this :botanheadshake:

VSoyBoy

Looking at the screenshots of the AR Live it was a wise decision for them cos it was atrocious.
Hopefully we can all agree that the "Death to Niji" brigade might not pick the most favourable cherry's, right? Not saying it's impeccable but even in this thread there are screens popping up where the models and lighting look fine. I'm not watching it but I would guess that the overall experience is probably good enough.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Anyone else share my opinion that stages is these 3d concerts always look extremely bland and doesn't look like a concert at all?

add: Latest Suisei concert looked really good becasue they included all musicians with all the gear and some real decorations

Last edited:

x Hades Stamps

Anyone else share my opinion that stages is these 3d concerts always look extremely bland and doesn't look like a concert at all?
Yeah. I’ve performed on a pretty run-down and ugly stage, and think it looks better than this.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Punished Lurker

I managed to find a stream to watch, some short thoughts for now: the models are good in movement, but the lightning and the still images of them make them look bad, but the biggest thought I have is that the girls part of the concert got fucked HARD by Selen's termination. The men's part is not over yet and it's already longer than the girls, not only that but they havebeen playing games while the girls part only had songs

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
I hope it is just the shit quality of the image, but their 3D models look like trash.

I managed to find a stream to watch, some short thoughts for now: the models are good in movement, but the lightning and the still images of them make them look bad, but the biggest thought I have is that the girls part of the concert got fucked HARD by Selen's termination. The men's part is not over yet and it's already longer than the girls, not only that but they havebeen playing games while the girls part only had songs
Sure sounds like favoritism to me.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
loool Bilibili muting some of the music due to copyright?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The Chink

didn't really watch but it seems male part is longer and also get more activities like quiz or smth
:smugselen:"There is no favoritism in Nijisanji.":dokiSmug:

The Chink

loool Bilibili muting some of the music due to copyright?

That happened before (and AFAIK for multiple times) for Niji lives broadcasting on bilibili.

And I remember bilibili would explicitly say beforehand some songs are copyrighted in the terms, so this fag is both newfag and can't read. Well totally expected for a NijiSister.

Update: I just checked the Nijisanji official account on Bilili, it did say there would be one song muted in the female part and one song in male part three days ago.

Last edited:
Top Bottom