"What does 'impregnable' mean? Does it mean you can't get it pregnant? Oooooh!!! It means you can't get through it"IRyS
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 39% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.
    There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying capippalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.

☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘
    WATCH THIS SPACE.

Nijisanji L Collection

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

The Chink

The lighting on the models is pathetic......

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Post screenies bros, I wanna see the shitshow.
Edit: /vt/ has some

Queen bitch looks like she's made out of plastic...

The Chink

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Chink

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Reimu's 3d looks better than her live2d.

The Chink

1713058206087.png

The lighting is so bad it's making my eyes hurt.
Who TF gives them the idea that it's cool to tint the whole model

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Tempus before Vesper got suspended and went AWOL in Japan was good shit. They stumbled for a while after that, but they have recovered really well and ARMIS has been well-recieved.
It's astounding how the OG Tempus chemistry just evaporated when Vesper was in his menhera arc post-suspension. It was incredibly good before that and then bam one of the four clowns is MIA and it just doesn't have the same feel.

Tempus and Armis are in an okay place now and it's a relatively decent balance between types of streamers and how much pandering they do to specific audiences but it really has taken this long to recover from everything.

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.

The Chink

Also there is Nina's voice in God sees all.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I feel like every company who does 3d anything goes through this arc where they try to do lighting like this, only to realize that realistic lighting means you're going to be painting colors across models or having completely pitch dark corners, and actually having the entire model lit up unrealistically wasn't so bad after all.

The Chink

And that concludes the female part, only Petra didn't get a solo.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
>Rosemi's part was just one song

:beataniugh:
Wose...

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
This would have been pretty cool last year :mitothink:

tgmslc

I thought it's because he's a MASSIVE WHALE.

Does this end the whole "Hololive's 3D is trash" debate because holy fuck, this is bad.
Does anyone still believe "Holo's 3D is trash" anyways? 5th Fes should have silenced any remaining haters.

Negzana

Does anyone still believe "Holo's 3D is trash" anyways? 5th Fes should have silenced any remaining haters.
bUt OlLiE's HeAd

tgmslc

bUt OlLiE's HeAd
That part was so fucking funny tho! And happened to the only Holomem who could answer it with her lore! If God is real, then God must be Zomily.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I have to say, Altare and Kobo streams don't have that same energy, but they're also a duo that just feels good to watch. More heartwarming funny than heart stopping hilarious
I think it can work if the talents establish some sort of non-shipping relationship at the very start like Altare and Kobo being siblings, or Kroni mindbreaking and bullying Vesper and Magni.
I remember it was true a few years back, but Hololive has definitely leapfrogged Niji nowadays.

Top Bottom