"I want to vore Phase Connect Gen 3 and keep them all safe and happy in my tummy. With love 😊💕😘"Kaneko Lumi
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

Limkin

They should sell Elira's model to some qtpie so I can pretend she never had a different VA before and still enjoy it

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Because this whole debacle has basically been over for a while. They finally learned to shut the fuck up about Selen and have made it pretty clear they are not gonna fire anyone else for any reason except if they go against Anycolor. The only people left who actually care are the retards on the Kurosanji Reddit and Nijis*sters.
Actually, I lied. There is one outstanding issue: Where is Kotoka?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
A majority of younger people just lack the ability to problem solve & critically think.
[- DO NOT TRUST THOSE INCOMPETENT FOOLS - ESPECIALLY WITH LEGOS -]

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
kotoka is one feet away from walking out dont you think

or shes suspended idk i see her as a bitch and nothing else

her cooking escapades were funny but thats is that and this is this

fortnitesmasherX

kotoka is one feet away from walking out dont you think

or shes suspended idk i see her as a bitch and nothing else

her cooking escapades were funny but thats is that and this is this
Maybe it'll come out that she got Elira pregnant and that's why neither of them have been streaming lately.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Merasmus! Stop this crap!

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

x Hades Stamps

tgmslc

I am seeing an uptick of Holo bait threads on /vt/, so the sisters seem to be getting bolder again, the worst part of this whole thing is that they now hate the rest of the industry more than ever, get ready for random Holo talent to get anti'd over some retarded drama that had absolutely nothing to do with them.
Only reason I still give a shit anymore. I'd really love to just go back to mindlessly watching streams without a care in the world.

The real tragic irony of it all is that if the Niji organs had shut the hell up right away and their fans hadn't spent every goddamn day of the entire calendar year posting anti hate, everyone would have probably have moved on & we'd be happy to let them have their walled garden circlejerk.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Only reason I still give a shit anymore. I'd really love to just go back to mindlessly watching streams without a care in the world.

The real tragic irony of it all is that if the Niji organs had shut the hell up right away and their fans hadn't spent every goddamn day of the entire calendar year posting anti hate, everyone would have probably have moved on & we'd be happy to let them have their walled garden circlejerk.
This, knowingly or unknowingly some of the women picked up some remnants of twitter/tumblr style tards as fans with a general more normie fanbase than Holo, Luxiem and Noctyx sent that into overdrive with how crazy fujos can be, Uki and Sonny being uwu softboys was just further gasoline being poured over the fire. Zaion got bitched at first in the court of twitter opinion before anyone at Niji ever did anything to her.
I think the general incompetence of the management partially explains how fast it metastasized, they didnt do any wrangling at all till they had major chimpouts at them like Vox and by then it was too little too late

Im glad NijiEN's slightly more normie pandering style caused their dawnfall and it didnt keep printing money to make retarded talking heads look at it for inspiration, the industry could've been worse with a bunch of people ripping them off instead of ripping off Holo

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This, knowingly or unknowingly some of the women picked up some remnants of twitter/tumblr style tards as fans with a general more normie fanbase than Holo, Luxiem and Noctyx sent that into overdrive with how crazy fujos can be, Uki and Sonny being uwu softboys was just further gasoline being poured over the fire. Zaion got bitched at first in the court of twitter opinion before anyone at Niji ever did anything to her.
I think the general incompetence of the management partially explains how fast it metastasized, they didnt do any wrangling at all till they had major chimpouts at them like Vox and by then it was too little too late

Im glad NijiEN's slightly more normie pandering style caused their dawnfall and it didnt keep printing money to make retarded talking heads look at it for inspiration, the industry could've been worse with a bunch of people ripping them off instead of ripping off Holo
Small corpos rip off Holo, twitch indies rip off vshojo and new indies rip off pippa.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Small corpos rip off Holo, twitch indies rip off vshojo and new indies rip off pippa.
The only Vshojo member twitch indies ripoff is Melody.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
honestly, thank god small corpos chase the holo dream, id hate to imagine Idol debuting a male wave full of people who give oral to their mic on CnC ASMRs

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
The moment she graduates from nijisanji, her vtuber career, whether going indie or not, would be over.
Personally I feel like all the members of the clique rrat are more or less stuck in niji regardless. They could go indie and maybe have a few die hards or something but x to doubt. Most the "fans" still going on seem like niji defense force types desperate to save face for the corpo itself and I doubt that a lot of them would follow afterward. We're also seeing how fickle some are more often and the extent where they'll become rabid over simple bullshit.
SURELY they started throwing wads of cash at the livers for supporting their current xitter cause and boycotting >company< bad right? Put their money where their mouth is on supporting you for doing so yeah? Hence why the earnings are so good for superchats and such. That's been proven in some recent pages here after all.

However the main reason I think they're stuck there is because nijisanji is about the only shield they have now. Regardless of whether it's all true or not. People are already in groups of those who believe it, those who are skeptical but could see it, people who aren't sure but backed off just in case, alongside whatever other views.
Going indie drops you out of being the companies problem so now they don't have to care about whatever harassment you get. As long as you're their brand they're going to at least try some level of minimum to keep you presentable. I didn't say they were GOOD at it, but they still try to pretty your art up and sell your merch while acting like you're worth buying those tickets to the show for etc.

Soon as you're gone it's to the wolves. Now you have to hope that you can gather your own groupies/mods while trying to get a new audience in a scene which has metric fucktons of competition and your PL legacy is now "has-been who was potentially a huge cunt." You'll have to wait for people to finally say fuck it and leave you alone which could take who knows how long. And if anything happens you can be sure it'll be dug back up anyway. So yeah coasting along where you are until you're done entirely is likely the best bet.

This comment reminded me of when some of the Zaion "issues" first kicked and people were mad about her evil grape joke.
And then Watame sat there creeping on the girl during her play of the same game and everyone just laughed then said "Yup that's Watame." Though to be fair Watame does nothing wrong. Zaion had an entire list!
:watamelon:

Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

honestly, thank god small corpos chase the holo dream, id hate to imagine Idol debuting a male wave full of people who give oral to their mic on CnC ASMRs
Honest question, does everyone here have a grudge against male vtubers? Who fucking cares what gender they are, as long as they make good content? I loathe the Holo way of doing things where talents are arbitrarily segregated by gender. I really liked the NijiEN vibe where talents could just chill and hangout with eachother regardless of gender.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Honest question, does everyone here have a grudge against male vtubers? Who fucking cares what gender they are, as long as they make good content? I loathe the Holo way of doing things where talents are arbitrarily segregated by gender. I really liked the NijiEN vibe where talents could just chill and hangout with eachother regardless of gender.
No, i quite enjoy ENStars, i liked the early dynamics of NijiEN too, i think alot of people regardless of gender will eventually be forced into retarded niches and could cultivate retarded fanbases like NijiEN did

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I really thought magni was a superb entertainer. I watched most of his streams but alas, it didn't pan out because <list of all reasons previously pointed out>.

Top Bottom