"Ah this place is in Massa-shyu-ssutts-shuu~ (State of Massachusetts)"Momosuzu Nene
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
people like Hime Hajime are way worse
Yeah, her only real companion in that regard is Fairy Princess Ichika though her tits are that big irl

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ya'll really debate about boobs in the Nijibashing thread?
Elira returned and her model's tits are the only thing worth about her content by now

Bronze

I've checked timestamps and there doesn't seem to be anything too important.

She said will be bit busy next week and hasn't planned yet but wants to stream few times. If she won't be able to then she'll definitely stream other week. Other than that it looks like a regular chatting stream.

Last edited:

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Elira returned and her model's tits are the only thing worth about her content by now
Have you ever watched an Elira solo stream? Unless you're into 10 hours of bad JRPG her breasts were always the only thing worth watching:smugpipi:

Stunned But Dumb

Elira's long game streams have always just been an excuse for her to yap. Women be talking, women be talking. Gonna start separating vtubers into categories like pokemon types. The Yap Type Pokemon

fortnitesmasherX

Women be talking, women be talking. Gonna start separating vtubers into categories like pokemon types. The Yap Type Pokemon
I also watch vtubers who don't say anything. Can't stand that shit.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I missed the Elira stream but I'm guessing by the lack of announcements that she isn't graduating yet.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I missed the Elira stream but I'm guessing by the lack of announcements that she isn't graduating yet.
Yeah, I doubt she is graduating unless the CCV bleed becomes too much. We will see the results of that over the coming months.

Punished Lurker

For some reason I just... didn't care enough to actually watch her return stream. From what I managed to watch it seemed more like the type of stream someone would make after returning from vacations than from a big drama (which I think is a good thing?)

Anyways, if any of you finds a way to watch the AR live concert tomorrow or a recording of it a DM would be greatly appreciated (also you get a thumbs up reaction or a migo, whatever you choose)

Jokes aside the full concert is too expensive for me and I don't want to pay for it just to watch the livers I like, any info is good

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
For some reason I just... didn't care enough to actually watch her return stream. From what I managed to watch it seemed more like the type of stream someone would make after returning from vacations than from a big drama (which I think is a good thing?)
Because this whole debacle has basically been over for a while. They finally learned to shut the fuck up about Selen and have made it pretty clear they are not gonna fire anyone else for any reason except if they go against Anycolor. The only people left who actually care are the retards on the Kurosanji Reddit and Nijis*sters.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Yeah, I doubt she is graduating unless the CCV bleed becomes too much. We will see the results of that over the coming months.
I don't know why she would graduate, unless she was done with vtubing altogether. I doubt that any other corpo would want her, and I'm not sure if going indie would be of any benefit to her at this point.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Because this whole debacle has basically been over for a while. They finally learned to shut the fuck up about Selen and have made it pretty clear they are not gonna fire anyone else for any reason except if they go against Anycolor. The only people left who actually care are the retards on the Kurosanji Reddit and Nijis*sters.
People trying to milk the dead cow for clout, sorry boys but this investment lost more value than Niji's stock and you didn't get in early.

I am seeing an uptick of Holo bait threads on /vt/, so the sisters seem to be getting bolder again, the worst part of this whole thing is that they now hate the rest of the industry more than ever, get ready for random Holo talent to get anti'd over some retarded drama that had absolutely nothing to do with them.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I am seeing an uptick of Holo bait threads on /vt/, so the sisters seem to be getting bolder again, the worst part of this whole thing is that they now hate the rest of the industry more than ever, get ready for random Holo talent to get anti'd over some retarded drama that had absolutely nothing to do with them.
The good thig about it is the sisters in general are just really stupid so them trying to drama-bait over some nothingburger would be met with people laughing at them.

In other news, Riku will not even allow screenshots of the concert to be shared compared to holofes where the gifs and screenshots were all over twitter

Last edited:

bothyourhouses

I'm not sure if going indie would be of any benefit to her at this point.
Is she actually going to be getting any new fans through being part of Niji? Enough to make that 2% cut worth it? If she's just living off her loyalists at this point then she'd probably make more as an indie.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Is she actually going to be getting any new fans through being part of Niji? Enough to make that 2% cut worth it? If she's just living off her loyalists at this point then she'd probably make more as an indie.
The moment she graduates from nijisanji, her vtuber career, whether going indie or not, would be over.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
In other news, Riku will not even allow screenshots of the concert to be shared compared to holofes where the gifs and screenshots were all over twitter
Thats really bad marketing right there. Or thats a really shoddy attempt to not bring attention to awkward cuts and camera changes that are there. Both are pathetic.

Not-Username

Thats really bad marketing right there. Or thats a really shoddy attempt to not bring attention to awkward cuts and camera changes that are there. Both are pathetic.
Especially because it won't deter anyone :whatastory:

UberSoldat

As if that'll stop anyone.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
They hype trains is barley moving and these guys decided that the best course of action is stand with both legs on the breaks

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Have you ever watched an Elira solo stream? Unless you're into 10 hours of bad JRPG her breasts were always the only thing worth watching:smugpipi:

Lets be fair here, her tits aren't the only thing good thing about her. Her ass is pretty good too (although we don't get to see it on streams much) and overall she is pretty cute.

Top Bottom