"Liberal media strikes again!"Kiryu Coco

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

If you want a glimpse of a better timeline when unicorns didn't ruin cross-gender collabs, the collabs where Magni & Vesper played Uno & Monopoly with the girls are some of the most fun streams i've ever seen.

The Mario Party collab was also kino

I managed to find a stream to watch, some short thoughts for now: the models are good in movement, but the lightning and the still images of them make them look bad, but the biggest thought I have is that the girls part of the concert got fucked HARD by Selen's termination. The men's part is not over yet and it's already longer than the girls, not only that but they havebeen playing games while the girls part only had songs
Well, the girls did lose 3 people, so a lot more duets/gen performances got cut. Meanwhile the boys lost just Mysta and I don't expect him to have any duets or mixed performances.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I had to steal this from a leddit post and had to screenshot it a bunch of times to get around this place's upload limit
Most of the time you can get around the limit without losing much quality by using a site like this:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Long necked Petra isn't real, she can't hurt you.

Long necked Petra:
View attachment 68028
1713059671041822.png

Buildin' a sentry! Hey guys it's a spy!
The amount of estrogen in that stage is higher than all of Holo.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's really wild to see the quality gap between Luxiem's million sub fujo money printers and the 2 tards in StarsEN.
1713061062364435.jpg

1713062179130803.png

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Some of the physics ain't bad at all, just seems low resolution..

God's Strongest Dragoon

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
The Mario Party collab was also kino
stop posting snuff :BijouBijou:
Fucking niji 3D models look better for JP so my guess is they REALLY rushed this out to make investors think EN is worth something.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Some of the physics ain't bad at all, just seems low resolution..

Good thing it wasn't Enna descending of else she might've broken the stage with her sheer mass.

Stunned But Dumb

Shu's face is the stuff of nightmares
Yeah, but what does he look like in the AR Live?
I've never disliked Shu but always thought he had the most awful face design/expression in luxiem

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Good thing it wasn't Enna descending of else she might've broken the stage with her sheer mass.
I think you mistaken her for Millie because she is just as fucking fat as Selen/Dokibird irl.

Punished Lurker

So much shit has happened and honestly I don't think this concert can hide or fix it, but hearing Virtual to Live as the last song, with all the livers on the stage, waving and singing... I can't help but smile :pomuLove:
If any of you guys are going to look for clips of the concert, please look for this one, I swear it's worth it

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Rosemi and Millie doing the heart pose
THE "SAVE ME PINK GIRL" RRAT ISRAEL

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Holy macaroni look at those models and lighting hombre

It's like someone thought about a late night 2010 rave concert and thought that it was the dopest shit to exist

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The saddest part is how slow this thread is, nobody gives a shit anymore. That is basically Niji at this point, everyone left and only the dramanigs are left squabbling in the ruins.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The saddest part is how slow this thread is, nobody gives a shit anymore. That is basically Niji at this point, everyone left and only the dramanigs are left squabbling in the ruins.
Its not over yet, this has been just the beginning of the end

USS IOWA

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
$4.99 spent on dancing lessons..

Ive seen toddlers do the monster mash with more enthusiasm and with better choreography

Top Bottom