"OK guys this stream is gonna have a lot of typos coming from my mouth"Kaela Kovalskia

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Fucking white woman dancing. Holy shit this looks so fucking bad. The whole Colors thing looks like absolute shit. Also the girls got 40 minutes while the fags have been over 2 hours.
View attachment 68036

Here is an AR live that DOESN'T look like shit to cleanse your eyes:

The FNAF reboot is looking very faggy

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Blud forgot to install this.................

1713070038931.png

niggaphil

It is basically the studio. We know they have like 3-5 times the capacity now so yeah, more 3D is not strange.
Imagine how much easier it is to have all of their shit in one centralized base of operations (before they used to have a smaller studio/set of studios and also had to rent a different one for certain events) with all of the staff there with their tools and the files in local servers, with the changing rooms for the girls...

People underestimate how much easier and comfortable having a space YOU control as an events manager is over having to abide by someone else's rules/timetables/avaliability.
Nijisisters: The only space that is relevant is the Riku's yacht, BITCH! :rikutazumi:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Fucking white woman dancing. Holy shit this looks so fucking bad. The whole Colors thing looks like absolute shit. Also the girls got 40 minutes while the fags have been over 2 hours.
View attachment 68036

Notice how colorful it is without totally drowning out literally everything.

Damn that looks good even for Holo, wtf is that from?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Damn that looks good even for Holo, wtf is that from?
The Christmas live from last year. It didn't have a free section and was only on paid services.

niggaphil

Fucking white woman dancing.
Remembered we used to laugh at Callie's WIGGER dancing in Holofes last year or the year before? :dokiSmug:

To be fair, I am sure the KuroEN talents did not have proper dancing lessons or shit (not stated in the contract to be IDOL), so I can forgive them to be shit at dancing. However, the tech lighting is really shit

tgmslc

I was trying to double-check ccv for the free portion, and...
Screenshot_20240413-224919.png

Am I seeing this correctly? Have they already privated the free segment???

Punished Lurker

:gurawho:

The only relevant, and most respected Kuro supporter here is Our dear lord and saviour Kurosanji Pope Scuddle. :dokiSmug:
I don't blame you, I very rarely post and usually do it to ask about or give info about Niji

Notice how colorful it is without totally drowning out literally everything.

This is how the lighting should have been done instead of the other one, it's way more natural here
Edit:
Yes, they said they were going to private it, so add another point to Niji being dumb (by the way are the free sections of the holo concerts still up?)
I forgot to say, CCV in the free portions was more or less around 20.000 viewers
Edit 2: nevermind someone is saying it was 24k

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Remembered we used to laugh at Callie's WIGGER dancing in Holofes last year or the year before? :dokiSmug:

To be fair, I am sure the KuroEN talents did not have proper dancing lessons or shit (not stated in the contract to be IDOL), so I can forgive them to be shit at dancing. However, the tech lighting is really shit
Yeah, but Calli IS a white woman. These losers have no exuse.

Seoleim

Lighting can be overlooked at times but it can and will destroy even the highest quality of 3D models if it's bad.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Yes they ficking did. Like a hour ago if not more.
Yes, dear investors, we did the concert. No, you can't watch it.

Bronze

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

It's not fair.. Holo is so far ahead it's not even funny. They're no longer competitors unless Niji's JP stuff is way better.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Their 3D actually doesn't look too bad here but they are 100% being upstaged by the actual stage. Grim.
Y'know I can see why uki gets mad when old white people wave at him. Compared to the other two, he acts like he's gonna snap in half if he moved too quickly. I think the potato in chief could dance with that much energy.

I feel like comparing Holo 3D lives to Niji 3D lives isn't even fair at this point. Giant studio aside, it feels like Cover is constantly putting out more 3D lives. Towa's live, Watame's live, all the bday lives, annual Fes & Summer concerts, all of Suisei's concerts... They've had so much more opportunity to experiment & improve their shit, it's unreal.
To be fair niji would have a lot of practice too if they actually gave their streamers their 3ds and let them use them/do stuff with them. Niji has how many more talents yet decided they didn't want to prioritize getting this shit done and settling a place for doing it. Cover realized that with like 1/3 that number of people they were running into problems with backlogs and delays then sunk a chunk of cash into solving said issue.
I'm not saying it's the easiest thing to fix mind you, but it's like niji didn't even try. Despite Cover clearly not wanting to, they still finally dropped Myths 3Ds before they were totally finished just to get them into Fes, and they were still a bit chunky for a while after. But instead of holding onto them forever they kind of shrugged and let the girls scuff it up with them using home tech and shit.

I'll add another point to be fair: Niji doesn't seem to have an Ame. As such all I can say is
God Bless Ame :gurasemperfi:

tgmslc

Yes they ficking did. Like a hour ago if not more.
Yes, dear investors, we did the concert. No, you can't watch it.
Holy shit it must have absolutely tanked. All I can go on is what a /vt/ anon said, that they were around 24k ccv. If so, nevermind 5th Fes & Holo Expo, they got crushed just by a 2-hour SNOT collab (30k Gura, another 12k Fauna for a total 42k).

niggaphil

Yeah, but Calli IS a white woman. These losers have no exuse.
This is possibly the limit for Millie to dance on stage if she went on training arc....

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I'll add another point to be fair: Niji doesn't seem to have an Ame. As such all I can say is
God Bless Ame :gurasemperfi:
Nijisanji Tech issues in shambles
Holo thriving
Thank you ame

niggaphil

I'll add another point to be fair: Niji doesn't seem to have an Ame.
Didn't the Petra accidental discord leaks showed that Shu is the KuroEN tech support? What da fuq have he done except being mental from time to time? :dokiSmug:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Nijisanji Tech issues in shambles
Holo thriving
Thank you ame
Who would win

Billion dollar company, largest vtubing company in Japan and probably China
Or
1 spic with a mocap suit and a bb gun

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter