"I'm plump when I'm naked you know."Himawari Honma

Nijisanji L Collection

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Holy shit it must have absolutely tanked. All I can go on is what a /vt/ anon said, that they were around 24k ccv. If so, nevermind 5th Fes & Holo Expo, they got crushed just by a 2-hour SNOT collab (30k Gura, another 12k Fauna for a total 42k).
Yeah, plus IRyS streaming to 10k (when I checked a bit ago) for her accessory reveal.
foto_no_exif (43) (1).jpg

Connect the World had a little over 32K max.

niggaphil

Yeah, plus IRyS streaming to 10k (when I checked a bit ago) for her accessory reveal.
View attachment 68040

Nijisisters: Don't Number FAGGING, you bitch! A lot of chinks are watching in Bili Bili and the number would be 3x higher than the HOLO!!! :dokiSmug:

Punished Lurker

View attachment 68040

Wait Connect the World had 32K on the free part? any idea what the number was for holofes?
Edit: or did you mean 32K in person?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Nijisisters: Don't Number FAGGING, you bitch! A lot of chinks are watching in Bili Bili and the number would be 3x higher than the HOLO!!! :dokiSmug:
They can have all the chinks watching they want. The number of people watching the AR live in-person will always be 6000 less than the people who saw the EN concert in-person.

tgmslc

Holy kek, it somehow keeps getting worse. The Bilibili stream had audio silenced for some songs because they couldn't get the copyright to stream it in West Taiwan.
1713064843400458.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Wait Connect the World had 32K on the free part? any idea what the number was for holofes?
94k stage 1
80k stage 2
68k Honeyworks
79k stage 3

Note that the NijiEN and HoloEN concerts both took place at the same time JST in the morning. Fes was at afternoon and then primetime JST.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
1713071586731.png

Even fucking boring Connor cycling stream absolutely mogs niji.

Punished Lurker

Wait I just checked, Connect the world venue was for 6000 people right? so the 32K was for online viewers of the free part?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Wait I just checked, Connect the world venue was for 6000 people right? so the 32K was for online viewers of the free part?
Yes, I am talking about the streamed portion for all these events. Also, the day 1 concert for Holosummer that ended up being streamed in completion on youtube had 162k viewers.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
All out war status: Total Holo Victory

tgmslc

Oh shit you're right. Niji's AR Live is a livestream only, for some reason I thought it had an in-person component.

niggaphil

Ew fleshtuber, use actual vtuber streams as comparison you negroid.
This stream in Twitch probably has more viewer than the free section of AR live concert :dokiSmug:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Oh shit you're right. Niji's AR Live is a livestream only, for some reason I thought it had an in-person component.
All of niji's AR live are livestream only for now, though as I mentioned before the JP one does have an appearance of live band

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

The Rrat

Early Adopter
All of niji's AR live are livestream only for now, though as I mentioned before the JP one does have an appearance of live band
AR lives are not possibly in person in the way they are making them, as far as I am aware. The Holo Xmas concert was not in person either. You can do the hologram shit, I guess, but no way it would look as good or have as much stage movement.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This stream in Twitch probably has more viewer than the free section of AR live concert :dokiSmug:

I can see why she based her vtuber avatar on a whale.

braindoko

RRat Selen swapped places with Petra to sneak back into Nijisanji, get close to Riku and finish him off, but in order to not get caught she had to dance in Petra's part of the Live.

Please compare the Nijisanji live with NexStage's live last month

700 views on a live concert is indie numbers, that corpo needs to get their shit together promoting their chuubas cause their performance was pretty good for such a low audience
View attachment 68034
Buildin' a sentry! Hey guys it's a spy!

The amount of estrogen in that stage is higher than all of Holo.
IDK why this one screenshot is making the rounds to showcase le niji 3d bad when the whole Luxiem Vroid-looking ass segment exists.
It's just a case of vtuber neck + freeze frame making it look worse than it is.
Here's one from Petra's 3D debut where she looked great unless she was looking up
Zuttoღo being 𝒚𝒂𝒃𝒂𝒊 with Petra's 3D debut_ 0-20 screenshot_proc.jpg

x Hades Stamps

Which only confirms that no corpo will do anything until you painfully hurt it's wallet.
Sounds like a corpo to me
I know they are going for a "Reimu is a ghost and can fly" thing but this looks like it was straight out a bad 50s movie.
It was
you son of bitch! I thought we are brothers? :dokiSmug:
Riku could literally be his son with their age difference
I guess the main problem lies in the stage lighting and how they're not trying to incorporate a live band like how the previous AR live is.
Yeah, a live band, in my biased opinion, is always far, far, far better than a tape
Though the slight model glitch could also be counted as one of the problems too, whoever does the editing for the footage is probably on a crunch or just doesn't care anymore lol
I’m sure they’re not paid enough to care. Egregiously underpaid.
Their 3D actually doesn't look too bad here but they are 100% being upstaged by the actual stage. Grim.
Yeah. That being said, this stage actually looks good.
I feel like comparing Holo 3D lives to Niji 3D lives isn't even fair at this point.
That much is true.
Fucking white woman dancing. Holy shit this looks so fucking bad. The whole Colors thing looks like absolute shit. Also the girls got 40 minutes while the fags have been over 2 hours.
Looks like someone decided it was a good idea to set the main rack lights (which are supposed to be white) to purple
Notice how colorful it is without totally drowning out literally everything.
That much can’t be that hard, either
Whooooo are you? Who, who, who, who?
Lighting can be overlooked at times but it can and will destroy even the highest quality of 3D models if it's bad.
That’s true. However, it still takes talent to mess it up this badly
I'll add another point to be fair: Niji doesn't seem to have an Ame. As such all I can say is
God Bless Ame :gurasemperfi:
Oh, true. And they all went to her house before the NA studio was built
Didn't the Petra accidental discord leaks showed that Shu is the KuroEN tech support? What da fuq have he done except being mental from time to time? :dokiSmug:
Uh…good question
Even fucking boring Connor cycling stream absolutely mogs niji.
Yup, it sure does
AR lives are not possibly in person in the way they are making them, as far as I am aware. The Holo Xmas concert was not in person either. You can do the hologram shit, I guess, but no way it would look as good or have as much stage movement.
Holo’s had in-person events that were streamed as AR Lives, but that’s Holo we’re talking about.
700 views on a live concert is indie numbers, that corpo needs to get their shit together promoting their chuubas cause their performance was pretty good for such a low audience
‘Tis but a small corpo

Top Bottom