"I think you should die, I think I should kill you. And I'm thinking about it a lot, yes, I DO want you to die. I don't really care if it's painful or not. I just don't want you to exist anymore."Nanashi Mumei

Nijisanji L Collection

God's Strongest Dragoon

This makes me wonder if Niji is witholding her pay during this period right now. She most likely lives in Vancouver which is expensive as hell. It also makes me wonder how much savings she had for something like this. Maybe didn't expect to be making zero money for over a month? Or maybe her parents still have access to her accounts somehow? I dunno, this is a shit situation either way and i hope we see some resolution ASAP.
Throwing away 15k on a video that will never see the light of day is one thing but then earning ZERO income for more than a month after that would be Vantablack Company behavior

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Throwing away 15k on a video that will never see the light of day is one thing but then earning ZERO income for more than a month after that would be Vantablack Company behavior
Well, she's not streaming, so she'd only be making money off her cut of memberships and that 2% merch cut.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Niji livers earn the most from Voicepacks dont they? Inb4 they are withholding the pay from hers even though its currently on a limited sale till the 30th of Jan

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Goodbye purple laughing dragon. We shall await the official slandering announcement of your termination graduation. Many laughs and salt were had by all. You shall be missed.

Welcome back from the dead Dokibird! Now that you've finally escaped the clutches of Cuerpo Negro Malvado and it's greedy leader Riku, you can now be free to stream and do whatever the fuck you want! We can't wait for your comeback stream soon!

Also, FUCK NÌGGERSANJI!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Well, she's not streaming, so she'd only be making money off her cut of memberships and that 2% merch cut.
There's also ad revenue on older videos, granted it's probably not much.

niggaphil

Kurosanji, please understand :smugselen:

I guess talents should considered working in Kurosanji as part time job instead of full time, cause once the company decided to shitcanned you, your source of income won't get cutoff immediately.

Again, this situation sounds like the talents are living paycheck monthly without extra savings. Except the luxiem, where Vox the fucker use the earned money to buy balenciaga shit.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
This makes me wonder if Niji is witholding her pay during this period right now. She most likely lives in Vancouver which is expensive as hell. It also makes me wonder how much savings she had for something like this. Maybe didn't expect to be making zero money for over a month? Or maybe her parents still have access to her accounts somehow? I dunno, this is a shit situation either way and i hope we see some resolution ASAP.
My best guess is that Selen spent that 15k confidentially assuming that it'd stay up and that she'd just make it back in a few streams afterward. Her last schedule even had an "event announcement" that was never announced. Selen likely went into 2024 with the reasonable expectation that it was going to be a big year for her (probably hits 1 million subs, tons of events planned that sort of thing). That train has unfortunately been knocked completely off the rails now.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Two (three?) years ago, they emptied her savings by making her buy a car she can't even drive, forced her to move into a more expensive apartment that she can't afford to pay for without them, and kicked her dog, and she's still living with them despite declaring that she was going to kick them out. What makes you think that she has the balls to block them from her bank account?

I love Selen, but she's a total doormat, which is part of the reason I doubt she'll be leaving Niji.

Last edited:

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Two (three?) years ago, they emptied her savings, forced her to move into a more expensive apartment that she can't afford to pay for without them, and kicked her dog, and she's still living with them despite declaring that she was going to kick them out. What makes you think that she has the balls to block them from her bank account?

I love Selen, but she's a total doormat, which is part of the reason I doubt she'll be leaving Niji.
I fucking despise chinks ngl. Imagine being such a joyless piece of trash that you feel the need to hold your own daughter hostage and destroy her chances for emancipation and personal freedom.

niggaphil

Just saw this in twitter. The NijiEN hosting a MarioKart event.
Let us bet whether Selen will participate in this event? If not, it would be another possible lead that she is gone for good

#WhereIsSelen

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Can't blame the fans. This is the consequences of their idiotic "Silent Suspension" policy they do. With it now being 1+ month since the "I was in an accident and in the hospital" Tweet, the next date is the last action she took as Selen, the tweet on the 31st. If we don't hear anything by week end, shits gonna hit the roof.
She's not even tweeting on her dokibird account, so they must have banned her from that as well.

UberSoldat

She's not even tweeting on her dokibird account, so they must have banned her from that as well.
Highly doubt they're exercising control over non-corpo accounts, because that would take this shitshow to the next level

soap suds

If they didn't stop Zaion from liking anti-Niji tweets on her Sayu account when she got suspended, I doubt they'd stop Selen from using her Doki account. Even before she was Selen, she never really tweeted out unless it was to post about stream starting or to talk about Ember. Is it weird that there's been absolutely zero activity? Yeah, it's strange, but she also could just be avoiding Twitter. She's said before that she doesn't use social media much to begin with, and that when there is stuff going on about her, she'll just ignore it even harder. But who knows, maybe they did seize all of her accounts and are silencing her, I don't know.

Last edited:

Tubedude

Highly doubt they're exercising control over non-corpo accounts, because that would take this shitshow to the next level

If they didn't stop Zaion from liking anti-Niji tweets on her Sayu account when she got suspended, I doubt they'd stop Selen from using her Doki account. Even before she was Selen, she never really tweeted out unless it was to post about stream starting or to talk about Ember. Is it weird that there's been absolutely zero activity? Yeah, it's strange, but she also could just be avoiding Twitter. She's said before that she doesn't use social media much to begin with, and that when there is stuff going on about her, she'll just ignore it even harder. But who knows, maybe they did seize all of her accounts and silence her, I don't know.

Considering Niji put liking anti-Niji tweets on Zaion's personal account as a bullet point on their list against her, it wouldn't surprise me if Selen either stopped using Dokibird lest she get similar treatment, or a Niji manager told/advised her to stop using Dokibird.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Ain't gonna be surprised NijiEN management would do that.

NijiEN management has a reputation of doing stupid to the next level. Just look at what happened with Zion and Pomu.

lolwatagain

Considering Niji put liking anti-Niji tweets on Zaion's personal account as a bullet point on their list against her, it wouldn't surprise me if Selen either stopped using Dokibird lest she get similar treatment, or a Niji manager told/advised her to stop using Dokibird.
I'm sure a manager convinced her to stop tweeting on Dokibird for now just to make the transition "easier" for everyone and so Kurosanji doesn't have any reason to withhold any money from her.

My money is still on a Graduation Announcement with no goodbye stream on the 2nd. The scolding voice audios won't be sold after that date, and it would be 2 weeks after Pomu's graduation.

Top Bottom