"That’s god damn right chat! (slams water bottle) I just stare [snakes] right into the eyes and I'm like way more mentally ill than you are and they just stop, just like, 'holy shit' they start flicking their little tongues out and retract their fangs and are like 'O my God-I can carry bags for this bitch' (giggle) And they do! And they do "Juniper Actias

Nijisanji L Collection

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
One thing that doesn't make sense, if Selen and Elira are supposed to be sisters... why do they have different last names? Fuwamoco ARE sisters AND share a last name.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
One thing that doesn't make sense, if Selen and Elira are supposed to be sisters... why do they have different last names? Fuwamoco ARE sisters AND share a last name.
If i remember the lore correctly they are half sisters, Elira is a full dragon while Selen's dad was a human that was isekaied into what ever world dragons live in and got with her mom.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Come on dude do your lore reps ! Obviously their mama dragon put the eggs inside of two different female because 2 dragon eggs inside of the same female would kill her ! So they are technically from the same mama dragon but 2 different women gave birth to them !!

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I don't really see them doing this since Elira and Selen share a mama. Unless they're willing to get Elira a new mama... which, by the way, would suck ass because Elira really likes her mama.
Their mama seems to really love them, too, looking at her Twitter. She seems to be very much a doting parent type VTuber mama.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Surely the announcement will be by the end of the week? Too many people are asking for an update yet we all know what that update will be.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Adoption

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
This wait is worse than the Vesper/Magni one.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Surely the announcement will be by the end of the week? Too many people are asking for an update yet we all know what that update will be.
Perhaps this Friday at the end of the Tokyo Stock Exchange trading hours. Wouldn’t want to risk our precious Anycolor stocks going down would we?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
At this point we're in unknown waters. We're left with only 3 real scenarios now that all the major dates we know have passed.

1. We're officially one month after her final tweet. If they suspended/terminated her shortly after she got back, I expect to hear something by end of the week.
  2. After that, next likely scenario is "Post-Valentine's Day termination". Wait until the Valentine's Day merch has sold through, then announce afterwards (most likely late Feb/early March)
  3. Irreconcilable differences leading to her contract being run out and expired aka the Vesper and Magni special. This one is totally up in the air because we don't know when those contracts were signed. Though I personally suspect it's late April/early May.
Best hope something is announced sooner rather than later because I suspect the Dragons will start getting totally unbearable pretty quickly.

Negzana

I feel this wait is a lot worse because the context is just more ominous. With Vesper he was always kind of a maverick menhera and so speculation that his contract fell through wasn't too surprising or bleak. There were no victims or perpetrators there and only some rrats had any such conflict in mind. With Selen, the whole situation stinks like a closet of rotting corpses and would blow the Zaion situation out of the water, might reach Rushia levels.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
At this point we're in unknown waters. We're left with only 3 real scenarios now that all the major dates we know have passed.

1. We're officially one month after her final tweet. If they suspended/terminated her shortly after she got back, I expect to hear something by end of the week.
  2. After that, next likely scenario is "Post-Valentine's Day termination". Wait until the Valentine's Day merch has sold through, then announce afterwards (most likely late Feb/early March)
  3. Irreconcilable differences leading to her contract being run out and expired aka the Vesper and Magni special. This one is totally up in the air because we don't know when those contracts were signed. Though I personally suspect it's late April/early May.
Best hope something is announced sooner rather than later because I suspect the Dragons will start getting totally unbearable pretty quickly.
Honestly, they should, both Vesper and Magni had very public reasons for quitting, Vesper had his menhera suspensions, Magni had his back injury that was a bit of a mini hiatus, plus it clearly let his mood down enough.

With Selen, we have probably some of the worst PR niji has gotten, a perfectly ok looking cover being pulled at the last second after it was made public, plus tweets from the talent itself giving the blessing for re-ups, only to have the cherry on top of an announced hospital visit that was confirmed via PL, with many rrating the worst possible result (suicide attempt), this coming from a year's worth of issues and mismanagement, from the AR live to Zaion to Mysta/Nina

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Honestly, they should, both Vesper and Magni had very public reasons for quitting, Vesper had his menhera suspensions, Magni had his back injury that was a bit of a mini hiatus, plus it clearly let his mood down enough.

With Selen, we have probably some of the worst PR niji has gotten, a perfectly ok looking cover being pulled at the last second after it was made public, plus tweets from the talent itself giving the blessing for re-ups, only to have the cherry on top of an announced hospital visit that was confirmed via PL, with many rrating the worst possible result (suicide attempt), this coming from a year's worth of issues and mismanagement, from the AR live to Zaion to Mysta/Nina
If i dont remember it wrong one of those homos streamed the whole month in their PL meanwhile the other just stayed silent till the graduations?

God's Strongest Dragoon

If i dont remember it wrong one of those homos streamed the whole month in their PL meanwhile the other just stayed silent till the graduations?
Yes, Magni after a few weeks started to stream on his Lando persona and he had a lot of IRL gigs like convention appearances. Meanwhile Vesper was completely offline his Randon persona. The Vesper silence was concerning but considering that Magni and Vesper were so close, the fact that one of them was streaming gave people some relief and added credence to the rrat that it was likely all just contract negotiations falling through, especially considering Cover just gave them both a model touch-up.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Meanwhile Vesper was completely offline his Randon persona.
I wondered if maybe it was because he couldn't stream "as a vtuber" until the contract was up, and he didn't want to stream as an icky fleshtuber, so he just didn't stream. Maybe in conjunction with that, he took a long break from the internet in general, so he didn't post anything on twitter either.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Selen could just be personally burned and bummed out from all the crap that went down last year. Ending it with a 15k loss was just the icing on that mud cake.

Stunned But Dumb

Selen could just be personally burned and bummed out from all the crap that went down last year. Ending it with a 15k loss was just the icing on that mud cake.
I'd like to buy that if it weren't for her updating her status with her steam name in such a weird way until she just stopped. Also not having what seems to be any contact with people like rpr and her mama. Obviously can't speak on if she's in contact with fellow nijis, but there's a difference between being burned out and taking time off and cutting all contact entirely. She's not so inconsiderate to not say something to someone who may worry.

Trust me, I'd rather she just be taking break, but the circumstances make it very unlikely. This is going to sound weird or maybe disrespectful to her, but considering how Nijis accounts are controlled in what they can or cannot say, if Selen came back tomorrow and stated that she was fine and was just taking time off, I'd still have considerable doubts as to that being what happened. Through no fault of their own, I just don't trust what a niji says during a controversial event.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
considering how Nijis accounts are controlled in what they can or cannot say, if Selen came back tomorrow and stated that she was fine and was just taking time off.
It'd be like when POW's are interviewed and they say "yeah everything's fine"

God's Strongest Dragoon

It'd be like when POW's are interviewed and they say "yeah everything's fine"
If she does return, we need to take note of her blinking to see if she's trying to send secret messages in morse code.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Nijisanji is not a black company...

NIJISANJI IS NOT A BLACK COMPANY!

I tried posting this on /vt/ and it said it was spam. FUCK YOU /vt/ JANNIES!!!

Also, I'd like to smack this guy's face if possible. Such a douchebag face.

Top Bottom