"The paparazzi, they won't get off of me!"IRyS

Nijisanji L Collection

Negzana

bothyourhouses

I wondered if maybe it was because he couldn't stream "as a vtuber" until the contract was up, and he didn't want to stream as an icky fleshtuber, so he just didn't stream. Maybe in conjunction with that, he took a long break from the internet in general, so he didn't post anything on twitter either.
I mean could be, but could also be he just went to live in the woods for a month and didn't tell anyone.

Bug Eater

At this point we're in unknown waters. We're left with only 3 real scenarios now that all the major dates we know have passed.

1. We're officially one month after her final tweet. If they suspended/terminated her shortly after she got back, I expect to hear something by end of the week.
  2. After that, next likely scenario is "Post-Valentine's Day termination". Wait until the Valentine's Day merch has sold through, then announce afterwards (most likely late Feb/early March)
  3. Irreconcilable differences leading to her contract being run out and expired aka the Vesper and Magni special. This one is totally up in the air because we don't know when those contracts were signed. Though I personally suspect it's late April/early May.
Best hope something is announced sooner rather than later because I suspect the Dragons will start getting totally unbearable pretty quickly.
A possible 4th scenario is that they've been desperately negotiating with Selen to postpone her graduation until after the date that they intended to hold the AR Live (probably March/April based on the hints that Niji EN members have given) - seems like they recorded everything they need for it last year, and it's been held up by Pomu's (and possibly Kyo's) planned graduations which they've had months and months to prepare for. The impact of delaying that for a 2nd year would be way worse for their financial statements than missing a merch drop.

(for another rrat maybe the recent job listings for a new director of overseas business indicates that this already failed, and they're just hoping to pick up the pieces)

I brought this up on the Discord, but I don't think it made its way to this thread. And I'm hoping resident Niji friends @soap suds , @Saturnus , and @Slutpuppies might be able to help.

But I could have sworn there is either a clip, or a moment from a stream, where Mysta was talking about his graduation date in the context of him getting a month and Nina getting like 2 weeks. And he mentioned that he wanted to graduate some time ago but Nijisanji decides their graduation dates after they essentially apply for it. And specifically, I swore he said they do this "So graduations don't get bunched up or happen all at the same time".

With that context in mind, wouldn't it be crazy if they're not doing something for Selen because Pomu and Kyo (and maybe more!) have already 'scheduled' their graduations, and they're doing JP Corpo Autism and not allowing Selen to graduate because they HAVE to keep to their schedule.
It's possible but Mysta isn't the most reliable narrator, and they just had two JP graduations falling on the 31st (and even Pomu/Kyo were planned way closer than their debuts, although we're basically just shooting fish in a barrel when it comes to the actual contract signing dates). Outside of 'spacing things out' they also have contractual obligations with sponsorships and other events. (in Pomu's case IIRC she wanted to graduate sooner but also didn't want to miss Nijifes)

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
A possible 4th scenario is that they've been desperately negotiating with Selen to postpone her graduation until after the date that they intended to hold the AR Live (probably March/April based on the hints that Niji EN members have given) - seems like they recorded everything they need for it last year, and it's been held up by Pomu's (and possibly Kyo's) planned graduations which they've had months and months to prepare for. The impact of delaying that for a 2nd year would be way worse for their financial statements than missing a merch drop.

(for another rrat maybe the recent job listings for a new director of overseas business indicates that this already failed, and they're just hoping to pick up the pieces)
I brought this up on the Discord, but I don't think it made its way to this thread. And I'm hoping resident Niji friends @soap suds , @Saturnus , and @Slutpuppies, or @Calm Lurker might be able to help.

But I could have sworn there is either a clip, or a moment from a stream, where Mysta was talking about his graduation date in the context of him getting a month and Nina getting like 2 weeks. And he mentioned that he wanted to graduate some time ago but Nijisanji decides their graduation dates after they essentially apply for it. And specifically, I swore he said they do this "So graduations don't get bunched up or happen all at the same time".

With that context in mind, wouldn't it be crazy if they're not doing something for Selen because Pomu and Kyo (and maybe more!) have already 'scheduled' their graduations, and they're doing JP Corpo Autism and not allowing Selen to graduate because they HAVE to keep to their schedule.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I brought this up on the Discord, but I don't think it made its way to this thread. And I'm hoping resident Niji friends @soap suds , @Saturnus , and @Slutpuppies, or @Calm Lurker might be able to help.

He said something to that effect here

Last edited:

soap suds

The only thing I remember him saying about his graduation date was that it was delayed because he was indecisive and also because he had to wrap up some stuff before he could announce it. Pomu and Kyo have both said that they met with management, told them about their desire to graduate, and worked out a date. Pomu made it sound like she picked the time frame since she was given the option to graduate sooner but waited until NijiFes and AI were over. Kyo said he met with management and worked out the date before Pomu told them when she was graduating, so he's sorry that it was announced so soon after.
I take all this as during the negotiations, Niji will give you a time frame of like, I don't know, 2-3 months to pick from, and then you can narrow it down to the day or negotiate for something different. Maybe they are spacing it out so that it doesn't happen all at once, but I don't really know.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
This is pretty funny ngl

1706813576490841.jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Tubedude

I will add this to the niji L thread.
Not only because its funny, but because this fan is coping really Hard. He added an ID member being Mika, but didnt add Zaion. Funny enough, the mf hid every reply mentioning her even though he replied to them saying she doesnt exist because he dislike her.

The amount of Niji defense force members who keep trying to memory hole Zaion when what happened to her was clear evidence the management for EN was shit/becoming shit is both sad and hilarious. A bunch of replies and quote retweets of the tweet with the image of Zaion are sarcastically going "Who is this? Never seen her before", like they don't know.

Bug Eater

rpr talked about it finally on his stream

Quoting this here for posterity, and also adding that Gumi (one of Selen's close friends pre-Niji and a frequent collaborator after she joined) also weighed in
Technically ninja'd by @soap suds but it's a different thread, we take those

(a)
(a)

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
:baeJam::baeJam::baeJam:

Rrat time:
I can see three reasons why Selen is off the grid regarding her suspension.

Reason 1: The usual Niji shenanigans.
Management must've gotten control of Selen's social media and thus, there's no way she can reply while suspended. Seeing as how Selen is still tweeting in her PL account there's a possibility that management either told Selen to stop posting or there'll be consequences or they took control of her PL account too.

This is the most tastiest :cursedbae: but also the most stupidest thing Niji does if it is confirmed. The potential blowback from the fans and possible labor law violations (is there any? LawyerChads, can you confirm?) they committed means NijiEN and Niji in general is super fucked.

Reason 2: Selen's parents have access to her social media.
Seeing as how Selen's parents are grade-A chinkwads according to her, they presumably took control of her social media accounts and is now forbidding her to post there so they can still reap the tasty Niji money.

Reason 3: Selen just went off the grid by her own decision.
Not wanting to fan the flames any further, Selen just decided to fuck off and keep playing APEX and Palworld until suspension ends or eventual graduation.

Probably the weakest RRAT of all with her Throne post and Steam name changes. Right now, we just don't know wjat's happening anymore. The only thing that I am sure of is if Niji still won't release any statement regarding Selen then her fans and friends will get restless and do some dumb shit that'll make it morr complicated.

In the meantime, my popcorns are ready AF :amepopcorn:.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Had an idea while writing my script about the Kyo stuff and thought it might be interesting to graph NijiEN membership over time. The result was more depressing than I thought and shows how much Niji failed to continue accelerating last year.

nijisanji-graph.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Had an idea while writing my script about the Kyo stuff and thought it might be interesting to graph NijiEN membership over time. The result was more depressing than I thought and shows how much Niji failed to continue accelerating last year.

1706949424589.png
Can you compare overall sub growth of Niji EN over time as well? I think that would be an interesting graph to come up with.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Can you compare overall sub growth of Niji EN over time as well? I think that would be an interesting graph to come up with.

Is there a good free source for historical subscriber data? Socialblade seems to have it but I think you need to buy a subscription to get data over a year old.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

View attachment 62677
It makes sense given that the vtuber market is saturated and the company grew so large on the English side that it was hard to keep a sense of community like what Phase has, at least for now.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Is there a good free source for historical subscriber data? Socialblade seems to have it but I think you need to buy a subscription to get data over a year old.
The way I've just found involves using https://virtual-youtuber.userlocal.jp and the Wayback machine.

I've done Selen as an example here. Her page is this:

It will display both the youtube sub count as well as total video views.

So, here's Selen's sub count at various dates, thanks to Wayback Machine:
DateSubs
August 1, 202189K
December 28, 2021206K
March 16, 2022273K
May 11, 2022343K
July 13, 2022434K
October 7, 2022548K
December 30, 2022610K
March 6, 2023679K
June 13, 2023720K
September 30, 2023758K
January 2, 2024788K
February 3, 2024806K

Going to be a lot of work, but if you want to see how Niji's overall EN growth is going over time, I think this is the chart you want to make.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The way I've just found involves using https://virtual-youtuber.userlocal.jp and the Wayback machine.

I've done Selen as an example here. Her page is this:

It will display both the youtube sub count as well as total video views.

So, here's Selen's sub count at various dates, thanks to Wayback Machine:
DateSubs
August 1, 202189K
December 28, 2021206K
March 16, 2022273K
May 11, 2022343K
July 13, 2022434K
October 7, 2022548K
December 30, 2022610K
March 6, 2023679K
June 13, 2023720K
September 30, 2023758K
January 2, 2024788K
February 3, 2024806K

Going to be a lot of work, but if you want to see how Niji's overall EN growth is going over time, I think this is the chart you want to make.
It clearly stagnates after christmas 2022...
2023 really was the downfall year for Niji.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Bringing these posts over to the Niji L thread.
Well a quick search on Linkedin found Anycolor's "Head of Overseas/EN Management Department at ANYCOLOR Inc. in Tokyo." Assuming he is the head honcho of the EN talents, looks like he started 1 yr ago but also still a producer and songwriter over at Universal Music at the same time.. Niji might want to hire someone who's sole focus is to keep the remaining EN livers happy..

????????
Jesus christ the head of a fucking department is a part-time job position, they hired a fucking song writer with 0 business experience. :vesperfacepalm:
I fucking can't. This is killing me. Anycolor please. I thought you can't sink any lower.
Since he hasnt updated his linked.in. either he just got fired recently or they are looking for more part-timers to work alongside him.
This just a whole new level of incompetence.

Edit:
- Tristan Renalt, sales representative - team leader of the oversea sales department, also works as an independent consultant. Yet another important position offered as part-time
- Emily Yoon - There is this girl who put Oversea Business Division as her job, unclear if she is the head or just a member, her portfolio included Human relations, customer services, part time english teachers and whatever the fuck "Subject matter expert" is, another hire with 0 business experience.
- Shagufta Ali - Overseas Vtuber Management Division - credited herself to be the one founding the EN branch, fired on Jul 2023 and hasnt updated her linked.in since. Likely the one who did all the heavy lifting since most business experience.
- Aya Takahashi - International Vtuber project manager - another one creditting herself as "lauching new branches" worked from 2021-2022 - likely fired during the merge. Worked alongside the above pajeet
- Ema Akutsu - project manager intern, started feb 2023. Picture looks negro

There is a chance Shagufta resigned when she found out she have to call a negro intern and a fucking songwriter nepo hire her bosses.

Part 2 of the writeup, features nothing but fanfiction and schizoposting.
2023 begins
Shagufta like stated was the most qualified person with ... 1 years of experience as project manager in Sakura Inc and it's her 3rd year being at Nijisanji at this point. Just looking at her CV compared to everyone else, she's clearly qualified and knows what she's doing.
• Responsible for business, legal, recruiting, training, and promotion aspects for international talents.
• Oversee day-to-day business of international talents, handle public relations and media exposure such as sponsorships, event appearances.
• Advise and counsel concerning professional and creative matters on a daily basis.
• Develop and maintain technical and business documentations for stakeholders.
• Collaborated with business, legal, and development teams to plan and release new overseas talent branch in May 2021.
• Introduced new training programs that reduced training delivery time and improve efficiency by 20%.
- At this point in time, pomu & nina was full of hope going into 2023, Nina promising to release a song every 2 months. Everyone was happy despite some struggles.
- Riku kicked the previous oversea manager, and appointed Harry on January 2023, a music producer with 0 business experience.
- A bit of a backstory on Harry: A young lad from Japan travelled to America to learn music, in there he developed many partnership and a love for American culture and American music. Even when he returned, his obsession for the west did not fazed. His twitter is full of hollywood crap.
- Per his blogpost, in 2018 he got to meet his idol group, a Japanese I assume hiphop group called B-edge. A band which featured... multiple Negro members.
- If you checked his twitter, he also posted a fucking lot of negros (all 4 of those post are just in 20 days btw). He might have developed a taste for the darker skin color during his time in America.
- After a few weeks of working in Anycolor's office doing desk job, he got sick of the job. This is how an office is supposed to look like for an experienced music producer like him
Home-Studio-Ideas.jpg
He needed his ascoustic room to make music, not a work desk. While being stressed on a night out drinking, he met a girl named Ema Akutsu who works as a bartenders (interestingly she never left the job during her stay at Niji). He appointed the negro bartender as Project Manager Intern on February 2023.
- He stopped going into the office and state that he will work from home. All documents that needed his signature/stamp, will be forwarded to him by this Ema kid. Twice a week, Ema will bring paperworks over to Harry's home office, this explains why NijiEN are so slow at things, as Harry literally spent all days cooped up on his computer making music and doesn't bother checking emails. He also was tweeting every hour, the guy is a twitter addict. He will just sign whatever Ema brought him without reading
- Things started spiraling due to this weird working arrangement & Harry's lack of care/experience for the job, Zaion termination happened, Hex was involved in a lot of drama during these first months of 2023, Millie made the infamous /vt/ stream, the AR live getting cancelled. Shagufta (& the staff) is feeling the heat, but she could not do much since Harry literally doesn't come to work and this sassy negro college kid holds all the authority. She gritted through it. Ema likely the one who typed the infamous Zaion shitlist herself.
- 2 months after Ema getting appointed. The end of April came, Shagufta breathe a sign of relief, the trial period for Ema is now over, with all her complaint toward HR, the girl should have been fired by now and fucked off back to Africa. Harry might have to go back to the office without his middleman and she can finally talk some sense to him. But nope. HR brought her the news of Ema scoring a 1 year contract, with flying colors review from her superior - Mr. Harry. Seeing that there's no hope for this company, Shagufta put in her 2-week notice, she "graduated" on May 2023. She was probs only one of many staffs leaving, sharing the experience and frustration.
- Around this time (May 2023), Nina stated that she abandoned all her projects and that she has been taking up management jobs (mayhaps due to a bunch of people quitting), stating she will just focus on streaming. Contract negotiation also fell through with Nina and Mysta during this time. Also the Aruvn leaks, which clearly showed NijiEN lack of direction. They couldnt even have someone to bother coming up with a name for "TTT".
- But there's one link missing, Shagufta has not procured any new job position, despite her qualifications and abilities since she left Anycolor in May 2023. So here we goes deeper into the rrat: Ema & Harry were more than just coworkers. Everytime she brought documents over for Harry to sign, they .... played monopoly. Shagufta might have witnessed it in action and she became so traumatized by the interracial pedotry she fucked off to Pajeet land, hoping she will never encounter another negro ever again. This is why she never updated her job position on Linked.in
Some interesting rrat from /vt/ about Pomu's once in a lifetime opportunity:
Back in February 2023, Pomu released a cover of a song by her favorite idol group, Niji no Conquistador (no they are not related to Nijisanji). Some of the idols in the group noticed and commented on the cover, Pomu responded, and they started following each other on Twitter. A few months later, /that/ membership stream happened.
What probably happened is that those idols/their manager reached out to Pomu directly via Twitter DMs with a collab offer (because they are unaware of how the collab process works with Nijisanji, UNLIKE KONAMI), Pomu took it to management with high hopes (because NijiJP has done collabs with idol groups before), and upon having it immediately dismissed without room for negotiation/discussion, it broke her heart.
Doing a quick search, Niji no Conquistador is under King Records, which is a competitor to Universal Media. Wouldn't be surprised if this guy shut it down because of his connection to Universal.
as a senior member of UMG with 13 years of work, a renowned producer, he might have tried using his connections/positions to lay a hand on one of the NijiCon girls/staffs, but it failed and left a sour taste in him, which is why he's so quickly to dismiss it, rather than "direct rival from UMG".

I have bad news for you
Untitled.jpg

Harry position is Head of Overseas Talent Manager.
- There were 2 job postings being thrown around here and /vt/:
+ First is Overseas Talent Manager, which is K.I.'s position, someone who works directly under Harry.
+ Second is Director of Overseas Business/Sales. This one is likely for the sale team, a.k.a the team handling merches, sponsorship, etc. and not dealing directly with the talents. The recruited position would become boss of this guy
+ I'm not aware of any job posting for Harry's position, feel free to bring it up if you find one.
- Hence the only official sources I know is Y.I. aka Harry is still employed via his linked.in
- If you actually read the interview, K.I. seems to be genuinely in love with Vtubers and Nijisanji. Y.I. dodged every single question about vtubers and just boast about himself. K.I. likely was the person taking all the blame and got fired, while his boss takes 0 responsibility and stayed.
- Because he boast so much about himself it was possible to link Y.I. to him. A narcissistic twitter addict who isn't qualified for his high position at the company, surrounding himself with young girls. Also the guy unironically named himself Yasuhiro H. Igarashi despite 99.9% of japanese don't have a middle name.
-> Harry might be the Donald J. Trump of vtubing. :pomuSalute:
@frzned @Renmai Did either of you guys talk these findings on /vt/ after you posted them here? A thread was made on /vt/ a few hours after the initial posts that was essentially covering the same information you guys did, and I wondered if you either sourced some info from there, it was you guys, or someone else is drawing the same conclusions.

frz

I did the /vt/ post kekw also where I copy pasted the pomu's rrat from. All my and renmai findings are sourced by ourselves.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I did the /vt/ post kekw also where I copy pasted the pomu's rrat from. All my and renmai findings are sourced by ourselves.
Good Job Vietnigga

Top Bottom