"Let's work together in bed!"Oozora Subaru

Nijisanji L Collection

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I'd like to buy that if it weren't for her updating her status with her steam name in such a weird way until she just stopped. Also not having what seems to be any contact with people like rpr and her mama. Obviously can't speak on if she's in contact with fellow nijis, but there's a difference between being burned out and taking time off and cutting all contact entirely. She's not so inconsiderate to not say something to someone who may worry.

Trust me, I'd rather she just be taking break, but the circumstances make it very unlikely. This is going to sound weird or maybe disrespectful to her, but considering how Nijis accounts are controlled in what they can or cannot say, if Selen came back tomorrow and stated that she was fine and was just taking time off, I'd still have considerable doubts as to that being what happened. Through no fault of their own, I just don't trust what a niji says during a controversial event.
There is also precedent in management watching PL activity and related Twitter drama, given how they punished both Zaion and Kyo for PL Twitter activity. If she comes back and says it was a break, it is still shitty PR for Anycolor. It means they let it get this far without making any sort of official announcement about it after a very public falling out between her and management.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
There is also precedent in management watching PL activity and related Twitter drama, given how they punished both Zaion and Kyo for PL Twitter activity. If she comes back and says it was a break, it is still shitty PR for Anycolor. It means they let it get this far without making any sort of official announcement about it after a very public falling out between her and management.
Was Kyo ever suspended for PL reasons? I thought his only "break" was due to his drama with koreans
Iirc his comment on the zion stuff was only deleted when people noticed and started talking shit

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Was Kyo ever suspended for PL reasons? I thought his only "break" was due to his drama with koreans
Iirc his comment on the zion stuff was only deleted when people noticed and started talking shit
It seemed like he at least got spoken to about it, from what I remember.

niggaphil

Was Kyo ever suspended for PL reasons?
Who gives a shit to the femboy nigga? :smugselen:
If he didn't throw other people under the bus, or having double standards on Enna blacked fried chicken/Korean surgery, I might still have a little care for him :smugselen:

Stunned But Dumb

Who gives a shit to the femboy nigga? :smugselen:
If he didn't throw other people under the bus, or having double standards on Enna blacked fried chicken/Korean surgery, I might still have a little care for him :smugselen:

You may not care about him or like him, but what happens to him is still good precedent for how Niji handles their talents screw ups and punishments.

I always did find it funny that he felt the need to awkwardly correct what people thought his PL said while dancing around it completely. A smarter choice would have been to ignore it, but the idea that Niji asked him to isn't impossible. It's a reach and maybe he's just dumb or was trying to save face in that incident, but without how they did keep tabs on Zaion's PL, it's not an impossible reach.

God's Strongest Dragoon

what happens to him is still good precedent for how Niji handles their talents screw ups and punishments.
That would imply there is some shred of professionalism and consistency for the management.
Spoiler Alert: they're incompetent retards whose parents should have committed seppuku for the dishonor of birthing such defects

niggaphil

Selen is featured in the upcoming VP. These VPs are recorded months in advance, so she didn't record this recently, but it shows that she's still on their payroll.

To keep an archive record over here in case of emergency :smugselen:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Honestly, they should, both Vesper and Magni had very public reasons for quitting, Vesper had his menhera suspensions, Magni had his back injury that was a bit of a mini hiatus, plus it clearly let his mood down enough.

With Selen, we have probably some of the worst PR niji has gotten, a perfectly ok looking cover being pulled at the last second after it was made public, plus tweets from the talent itself giving the blessing for re-ups, only to have the cherry on top of an announced hospital visit that was confirmed via PL, with many rrating the worst possible result (suicide attempt), this coming from a year's worth of issues and mismanagement, from the AR live to Zaion to Mysta/Nina
IF Selen tried to commit sudoku, which is not out of the question, then forcing her to take a long break until doctor's give the OK for her to come back would make a lot of sense. If it is the case, management is really fucking up hard by not announcing anything maybe due to inexperience with this kind of touchy situation. Then again its a big "IF".

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Didn't we have a discussion recently about Niji's fairly low management pay (through their recent job offers) and how management and especially EN management are quite possibly SEA with the qualification of "Speaks English"?

But then again, Niji IN's management was supposedly pretty good. Maybe EN is managed from an Indian callcenter instead.

While I doubt Holo pays that much better (it's not exactly the most high profile of management jobs. Something you throw at recent graduates unless you manage the entire branch), the one minor dox we got of a Holo EN manager still got us a Singaporean business graduate, IIRC.

For the time being, I'm going to blame Niji EN's woes on India.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
The recent Selen vp woes made me wonder if she's just going Yuzuki Roa mode but it also didn't make sense since Roa has all the legal reason to do that kind of move (at least until the official ruling in regard to her case was out last year), Selen's situation is going on an eerie direction if even her friends/model mama started questioning the noticeable absence.

Also, the thing about niji going on a streaming hiatus is that... it happens sometimes even to their JP livers, like how Amemori Sayo had been away for over a year or the most recent Muyu going on 6 months without a solo stream until she suddenly appeared as part of guest for Yuuhi Riri's 3D stream recently, yet there's no visible uproar in related to their disappearance (or at least at the surface).
So the fact that people are questioning Selen's disappearance coupled with all the eerie stuff that predates it all made me think that it's not so much hyperbolic for people around her to started worrying about the situation IMO. To think that niji could get away with the shitty accusation if they could just bother putting out a quick announcement or two is probably what makes this whole situation too retarded.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
While I doubt Holo pays that much better (it's not exactly the most high profile of management jobs. Something you throw at recent graduates unless you manage the entire branch), the one minor dox we got of a Holo EN manager still got us a Singaporean business graduate, IIRC.
We have a recent Cover job postings for Talent Managers, translation says annual income of 4-7 million yen which is around $27-47k USD

*Nationality doesn't matter! More than 80% of the current team members are from outside Japan*

salaryannual income 4 million yen - 7 million yen
*Preferential treatment will be given according to our company regulations, taking into consideration skills, experience, and abilities.
*Bonus twice a year (linked to performance)

Service system■Working hours
Flextime system (core time: none)
Scheduled working hours: 8 hours (60 minutes break)
Overtime pay: Yes (fixed overtime pay for 45 hours will be paid, excess will be paid separately)

■Holidays
Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, summer vacation, year-end and New Year holidays
Number of annual holidays: 125 days
*Holiday work: Yes (substitute holidays can be taken)

■Vacation
annual paid leave
Prenatal and postnatal leave
Childcare leave
Congratulatory and condolence leave
Other holidays

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The recent Selen vp woes made me wonder if she's just going Yuzuki Roa mode but it also didn't make sense since Roa has all the legal reason to do that kind of move (at least until the official ruling in regard to her case was out last year), Selen's situation is going on an eerie direction if even her friends/model mama started questioning the noticeable absence.

Also, the thing about niji going on a streaming hiatus is that... it happens sometimes even to their JP livers, like how Amemori Sayo had been away for over a year or the most recent Muyu going on 6 months without a solo stream until she suddenly appeared as part of guest for Yuuhi Riri's 3D stream recently, yet there's no visible uproar in related to their disappearance (or at least at the surface).
So the fact that people are questioning Selen's disappearance coupled with all the eerie stuff that predates it all made me think that it's not so much hyperbolic for people around her to started worrying about the situation IMO. To think that niji could get away with the shitty accusation if they could just bother putting out a quick announcement or two is probably what makes this whole situation too retarded.
yeah thats what im thinking since even after all these years we still have no closure whatsoever for roa and they would totally pull it off to selen if they want to

which leaves a sour taste in my mouth

niggaphil

yeah thats what im thinking since even after all these years we still have no closure whatsoever for roa and they would totally pull it off to selen if they want to

which leaves a sour taste in my mouth
Imagine Kurosanji purposely cut off Selen's income for months, forcing Selen to work in McDonald for 20$ per hour. That is kind of fucked up.

I am not sure about Selen's education background, but i think she could get a job first compared to Nolan :smugselen:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Imagine Kurosanji purposely cut off Selen's income for months, forcing Selen to work in McDonald for 20$ per hour. That is kind of fucked up.

I am not sure about Selen's education background, but i think she could get a job first compared to Nolan :smugselen:
iirc she has a degree i just dont know what

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
We have a recent Cover job postings for Talent Managers, translation says annual income of 4-7 million yen which is around $27-47k USD

*Nationality doesn't matter! More than 80% of the current team members are from outside Japan*

salaryannual income 4 million yen - 7 million yen
*Preferential treatment will be given according to our company regulations, taking into consideration skills, experience, and abilities.
*Bonus twice a year (linked to performance)

Service system■Working hours
Flextime system (core time: none)
Scheduled working hours: 8 hours (60 minutes break)
Overtime pay: Yes (fixed overtime pay for 45 hours will be paid, excess will be paid separately)

■Holidays
Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, summer vacation, year-end and New Year holidays
Number of annual holidays: 125 days
*Holiday work: Yes (substitute holidays can be taken)

■Vacation
annual paid leave
Prenatal and postnatal leave
Childcare leave
Congratulatory and condolence leave
Other holidays

Oh, cool. Now let's check Nijisanji's...

Welp, now I know why they're incompetent.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Welp fuck Selen I guess we won't be getting an announcement from her until March at the earliest

I'm beginning to think there is a backlog and gonna be one released every month in a vain attempt to not look like EN is imploding

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Welp fuck Selen I guess we won't be getting an announcement from her until March at the earliest

I'm beginning to think there is a backlog and gonna be one released every month in a vain attempt to not look like EN is imploding
Any excuse to force Selen into bankruptcy, I guess.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

Monthly death pools on who graduates next is going to be a thing.

Also weren't Nijisanji actually hiring something to do with managing the EN talent after four (and now five I guess?) people quit?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Top Bottom