"You wanna go? You wanna fight!?"Sister Claire

Nijisanji L Collection

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Everyone is radio silent because Niji is suing Selen for lost revenue and reputational damage after encouraging fans to upload the video, and Selen got told by her lawyer to say nothing.

Among the accusations Niji is levelling in the case are "Is not a Japanese citizen", "Is a filthy Gaijin" and "Is a disgusting chinksect from Canada", as well as "Didn't suck Riku's cock as ordered" and "Mocked Anycolor's playbutton policies".

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Quoting these to the Niji L thread for reference.
Well this is interesting.

Archive 1 2 3

My man is so fucking real for this :whatastory:

As a side note, the "Selen Scolding" voice pack that's up for resale has its sale period ending in about 1.5 hours or so. So that's our next major goalpost for updates. The next one is tomorrow for 1 month since her last tweet. And after that, it's totally unknown territory.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

niggaphil

It was announced a couple of days ago, Nijien Marika tournament pre-race show is happening now. It has been over 2 years since the last one, Luxiem was not even a thing when it happened.

They are just announcing the participants and explaining the rules on this stream.
marikaniji.png

Still no Selen in this Kart Tournament....

Dragoons, I don't feel well...... :smugselen:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Where is my dragon riku I fucking swear to god

Edit: before anyone asks I'm actually worried since there's no name change on her steam as well

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Awoogers

I always knew she would be the downfall of nijisanji
Fuck I was not fast enough for someone to not notice my stupidity

niggaphil

I always knew she would be the downfall of nijisanji
The battle ship can directly crush Riku's yacht without a sweat :smugselen:

Edit:
Just add edit or update, you small-brain femboy Coomer @Awoogers, are you acting like Nolan?

Awoogers

The battle ship can directly crush Riku's yacht without a sweat :smugselen:

Edit:
Just add edit or update, you small-brain femboy Coomer @Awoogers, are you acting like Nolan?
No I noticed that it was the wrong fucking thread when you reacted to it I edited it before anyone noticed

But alas someone caught my stupid of not checking tabs :whatastory:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

niggaphil

Copying here to catalog in this thread too.
Kurosanji gonna blacklist her/him from creating nijisanji vtuber avatar in the future soon. How dare she/he asked such forbidden question?

Also, time for niji defense force to roll out and harrass the artist!!! :smugselen:

Awoogers

Kurosanji gonna blacklist her/him from creating nijisanji vtuber avatar in the future soon. How dare she/he asked such forbidden question?

Also, time for niji defense force to roll our and harrass the artist!!! :smugselen:
Would be funny if all we see on her mamas replies are EOP nijisisters :whatastory:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Also, time for niji defense force to roll our and harrass the artist!!! :smugselen:
You're joking, but they might urinonically blacklist the artist for this.

Awoogers

Oh man the fallout of that would be a fucking riot

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Them bringing Selen back while blacklisting her artist seems like a Niji thing to do.

soap suds

I don't really see them doing this since Elira and Selen share a mama. Unless they're willing to get Elira a new mama... which, by the way, would suck ass because Elira really likes her mama.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I don't trust anyone other than kamameshi to draw Elira. Nobody will be able to nail her big... eyes and weird wings!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I don't really see them doing this since Elira and Selen share a mama. Unless they're willing to get Elira a new mama... which, by the way, would suck ass because Elira really likes her mama.
You're making a great point. I keep forgetting they are supposed to be sisters

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Looking forward to Elira's new design, wierd that they never added a sister character after mentioning her so prominently

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Looking forward to Elira's new design, wierd that they never added a sister character after mentioning her so prominently
She is gonna redebut as Alysha Pantsura and she is gonna be a gyaru. @soap suds dont kill me is this ever becomes true k thanks.

Top Bottom