"But Peko-chan is reeaaally selfish, would that be OK with you? She can't do anything by herself and is quite stubborn!"Pekora's mom

Nijisanji L Collection

Bug Eater

Filian was supposed to collab with Selen this Friday but apparently can't even get in touch with her.
They were planning on doing the hot ones challenge, the collab was already delayed once because of difficulties getting the hot sauces delivered to leaf land. I wouldn't expect her to start activities until next Tuesday (2 weeks after Coffeegate). Another thing to keep an eye on - she was supposed to have meet & greets and other events at Anime Impulse on the 13th/14th.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
They were planning on doing the hot ones challenge, the collab was already delayed once because of difficulties getting the hot sauces delivered to leaf land. I wouldn't expect her to start activities until next Tuesday (2 weeks after Coffeegate). Another thing to keep an eye on - she was supposed to have meet & greets and other events at Anime Impulse on the 13th/14th.
Streams I can see her handling because she can mute and compose herself as needed. Fan meets however might be ROUGH in her current mental state. If these aren't canceled I expect some interesting shit to come from it.

Pomu Graduation Announced

Bronze

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Updating here, this is my NijisanjiEN disintegration order sequence:

Pomu -> Selen -> Millie -> Enna -> Elira -> Petra -> Reimu -> Finana -> Rosemi

CountStagula

Updating here, this is my NijisanjiEN disintegration order sequence:

Pomu -> Selen -> Millie -> Enna -> Elira -> Petra -> Reimu -> Finana -> Rosemi
Nah I don't see Rosemi being the last. I'd say swap her & Petra

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The big thing is the notice confirmed that baring anything major Elira and Finana are still there. So that means Obsydia is the next group on the block with potential contract lapses.

hlwldlnf

Obsydia is for sure next on the block and it’s probably Selen. Rosemi I don’t see, she seems content with what Niji gives, same with Petra especially since she’s in Japan.

Everyone else would depend on whether they can deal with what they’re given with Niji, when do the cons outweigh the pros? Not sure, people have different ideas of worth so

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Please no Rosemi :(
I actually like her

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Then shouldn't you want her to not have to work under abusive and incompetent management?
As i wrothe this (Friday 5th of January in 2024 4:45 PM in Argentina) nothing bad happened to Rosemi and thats why i kinda like her: she is so cute and happy :D

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Thank you, /vt/.

image.png

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I come home and see no updates on the main page, thinking "oh nothing bad happened today"

:painpeko:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Crosspost from main thread more Sayu Niji tea

Notes from the beginning of Sayu discord watch along she talked about how she feels like she can be more candid in small chats like this so she got loose lipped with Niji commentary

She feels like Niji is finally going down

"What they are doing to Selen is fucked up"
She wants to dm her for support but is afraid to come off as smug or something to that effect. She hopes she is ok

Sayu tried to organize a strike in Niji but other members said they couldn't afford it and Vox offered to help financially support it but people didn't get on board

Sayu says Vox is a nice guy yet also said he "was one of the ones who avoided her" at AX she assumes he didn't want drama

Tara has not contacted her

Was surprised by Pomu graduation so soon but "knew it was gonna happen" "She (Pomu) pla-..." Sayu stopped herself before she elaborated, and played it off like she just had a feeling.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
If people watch her here, they should start recording these Discord streams.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Notes from the beginning of Sayu discord watch along she talked about how she feels like she can be more candid in small chats like this so she got loose lipped with Niji commentary

She wants to dm her for support but is afraid to come off as smug or something to that effect. She hopes she is ok

Sayu tried to organize a strike in Niji but other members said they couldn't afford it and Vox offered to help financially support it but people didn't get on board

Sayu says Vox is a nice guy yet also said he "was one of the ones who avoided her" at AX she assumes he didn't want drama

Was surprised by Pomu graduation so soon but "knew it was gonna happen" "She (Pomu) pla-..." Sayu stopped herself before she elaborated, and played it off like she just had a feeling.
Interesting. Makes sense why people would hate her. To people like Finana and Millie (im sure others as well) that are complacent and comfortable with their current situation this must feel like a slap in the face. Some new girl comes in and wants to start shit with the company. Something that not very "japanese-like" (despite Sayu being japanese).

Last edited by a moderator:

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

A fucking strike? Are you serious? Ugh maybe ENvtubing really is destined to go the way of anime dub VAs and become controlled by a troon syndicate.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
A fucking strike? Are you serious? Ugh maybe ENvtubing really is destined to go the way of anime dub VAs and become controlled by a troon syndicate.
Considering they just caused Selen to lose out on 15k permanently due to their shitty permissioning as well as drive her to potentially an hero herself, maybe the call to mass strike until they fix some shit around the workplace wasn't too far off?'

Hell, by all accounts Pomu is most likely leaving because she got fucked over on nearly all of her projects and just lost all will to even try anything outside of the ordinary.

If all they were asking was "Stop treating us like shit" I can't exactly fault them.

hlwldlnf

Huh strike, interesting. I mean considering most if not all of them are full time streamers, having means of income is important for them. EN was still good with the numbers thing during the time Sayu was in it so I see why there was resistance in doing so.

On that note, I do remember during the beginning moments of the EN management mishandling, there were some doxsisters mentioning about the "Niji resistance". Haven't looked further into it but during the early days of Niji (i'm assuming 2018, 2019) there were streams held by some of the older members of JP half joking half serious talking about pros and cons about the company which made the environment better. Maybe EN needs to take a page from their books or something.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hell, by all accounts Pomu is most likely leaving because she got fucked over on nearly all of her projects and just lost all will to even try anything outside of the ordinary.

If all they were asking was "Stop treating us like shit" I can't exactly fault them.
Mika too, wasnt one of her reasonings for leaving was that she just already did everything she could do in it?

soap suds

Huh strike, interesting. I mean considering most if not all of them are full time streamers, having means of income is important for them.

On that note, I do remember during the beginning moments of the Niji management mishandling, there were some doxsisters mentioning about the "Niji resistance". Haven't looked further into it but during the early days of Niji (i'm assuming 2018, 2019) there were streams held by some of the older members of JP half joking half serious talking about pros and cons about the company which made the environment better. Maybe EN needs to take a page from their books or something.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say you might have seen my post on it a while back, which, if you did, offends me greatly that you would call me a doxxsister. Anyways, some livers did make a radio show type thing about issues ranging from bad toilet paper in the offices to merging the different groups since it was causing problems. Things did change because of this show, so maybe the EN livers should come together as a group to get things done...

Top Bottom