"I have BPD; Beautiful Princess Disorder"Himemiya Rie

Nijisanji L Collection

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm going to go out on a limb and say you might have seen my post on it a while back, which, if you did, offends me greatly that you would call me a doxxsister. Anyways, some livers did make a radio show type thing about issues ranging from bad toilet paper in the offices to merging the different groups since it was causing problems. Things did change because of this show, so maybe the EN livers should come together as a group to get things done...
I feel like if they do Niji might just end up graduating all of them or doubling down on bullying them out of the company and just replacing them with new livers.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I'm going to go out on a limb and say you might have seen my post on it a while back, which, if you did, offends me greatly that you would call me a doxxsister. Anyways, some livers did make a radio show type thing about issues ranging from bad toilet paper in the offices to merging the different groups since it was causing problems. Things did change because of this show, so maybe the EN livers should come together as a group to get things done...
Maybe you are right..
But Japs to Japs communication makes it easier for the vtubers to talk about issues in the company
I think its a little bit late for Niji EN to complain to be honest

hlwldlnf

I have not seen your post. There was someone or were some people on nyfco's "general page" aka Nina's page where I've seen comments about Niji Resistance. I'll have to go dig through the depths of that comment section to find it.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I haven't kept up with the main thread today but I figure it is worth posting here too.

[a]

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I haven't kept up with the main thread today but I figure it is worth posting here too.

[a]

anon.png

Not-Username

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"Selen, why are you not back at work yet? My yacht doesn't fuel itself" - ANYCOLOUR CEO Riku Tazumi, probably.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
>"i-it's a Nothingburger!"
>Pomu, who is graduating, is still allowed to go to this event's meet & greet but Selen isn't.
You can't take out the entirety of the actual burger and then say it is a nothingburger.

Xuhle

Sayu did also mention that vox was one of the niji livers that was avoiding her in a recent con. Though with that she was being very nice and even saying that when she mentioned the strike that he would be willing to help those that can't be part of it.
Also hoping to talk to him again if possible.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Sayu did also mention that vox was one of the niji livers that was avoiding her in a recent con. Though with that she was being very nice and even saying that when she mentioned the strike that he would be willing to help those that can't be part of it.
Also hoping to talk to him again if possible.
It makes sense. He's tried to help, and now that that failed, he is trying to avoid the drama and ride the cash cow as long as he can before it explodes. He's in a bit of a bind given his monitory position, so I'm unsurprised by this result and frankly can't blame him for behaving like this.

Punished Lurker

Crosspost from main thread more Sayu Niji tea

Notes from the beginning of Sayu discord watch along she talked about how she feels like she can be more candid in small chats like this so she got loose lipped with Niji commentary

She feels like Niji is finally going down

"What they are doing to Selen is fucked up"
She wants to dm her for support but is afraid to come off as smug or something to that effect. She hopes she is ok

Sayu tried to organize a strike in Niji but other members said they couldn't afford it and Vox offered to help financially support it but people didn't get on board

Sayu says Vox is a nice guy yet also said he "was one of the ones who avoided her" at AX she assumes he didn't want drama

Tara has not contacted her

Was surprised by Pomu graduation so soon but "knew it was gonna happen" "She (Pomu) pla-..." Sayu stopped herself before she elaborated, and played it off like she just had a feeling.
This is some really interesting information, do you know if she's going to do another one of these watchalongs soon? As rrat said it would be good if someone was present to see if she says more. Also who's Tara?

Xuhle

This is some really interesting information, do you know if she's going to do another one of these watchalongs soon? As rrat said it would be good if someone recorded them or at least was present to see if she says more. Also who's Tara?
She didn't know an exact day but will be ether Wednesday or Sunday as that is the day she takes off and do the watch along in her server then, though be warned she's doing a watchalong of power rangers cosmic fury. Matara, roach mom.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
This is some really interesting information, do you know if she's going to do another one of these watchalongs soon? As rrat said it would be good if someone was present to see if she says more. Also who's Tara?
After the power rangers special today she got involved in Cosmic fury and now is gonna try and do weekly watch alongs to watch those 10 Eps on Wednesdays 7pm PST

I plan to be there as I am a power rangers autist and I'll document anything she says more can't really record it tho someone else will have to do that

Saturnus

haha it's unou
There was a bit of discussion about this in Selen's general thread on /vt/ earlier this morning. It is (apparently?) a former alt she used to use while smurfing with other Nijis who were a lower rank.
I just checked it again to post here and she's been grinding her rank back up for the past hour or so.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Out of curiousity, I was looking dates. Zaion was suspended officially on February 8th, 2023.

A week prior to that, the AR Live was cancelled:

She claims to have organized a strike. Given Luxiem's very vocal negative reaction to the news, Vox agreeing funding to a strike after that isn't crazy, if she is telling the truth. Someone in corpo discovers her treachery and she gets publicly suspended, which eventually leads to a termination after an investigation. Also gives credence to the claims of gaslighting and why some of the Livers were so willing to disregard her.

Gotta say, if she came in and thought 3 months in trying to start a riot while Niji EN was mostly in good shape then was a good idea, she is even more retarded than I thought she was before. No wonder the Niji EN people are ghosting her and some of the Livers publicly threw her under the bus.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Out of curiousity, I was looking dates. Zaion was suspended officially on February 8th, 2023.

A week prior to that, the AR Live was cancelled:

She claims to have organized a strike. Given Luxiem's very vocal negative reaction to the news, Vox agreeing funding to a strike after that isn't crazy, if she is telling the truth. Someone in corpo discovers her treachery and she gets publicly suspended, which eventually leads to a termination after an investigation. Also gives credence to the claims of gaslighting and why some of the Livers were so willing to disregard her.

Gotta say, if she came in and thought 3 months in trying to start a riot while Niji EN was mostly in good shape then was a good idea, she is even more retarded than I thought she was before. No wonder the Niji EN people are ghosting her and some of the Livers publicly threw her under the bus.

Here's the thing, though. In a lot of the lefty circles, getting caned for trying to strike/ get better working protections is a big deal. Given everything that went down, this doesn't help Sayu, but it does hurt the others. If it breaks that this is one of the main reasons she was fired, it may put Vox and friends in hot water.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
>Apricot [VTubuh]
WHERE IS THE MONEY?!

Also yeah, Niji EN is fucking done. I don't see how this Selen bombshell and Pomu ejecting just doesn't cut the branch down at the knees. It's not going to die tomorrow, but if it hasn't gone the way of every other non-JP Niji branch by 2025? Yeah.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Here's the thing, though. In a lot of the lefty circles, getting caned for trying to strike/ get better working protections is a big deal. Given everything that went down, this doesn't help Sayu, but it does hurt the others. If it breaks that this is one of the main reasons she was fired, it may put Vox and friends in hot water.
If anything, this should make Vox look amazing, since he offered to fund it. She never named anyone who disagreed with the strike, at least. It is possible that they tried to get it rolling, but it got cut down early by management. I don't think Nijisanji management would give a fuck about some bad press about a strike being shut down, either.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
More time than that if you consider pre-debut. But if you bundle it all together with how idiotic the manager in charge of iLuna was I can see her wanting to push for improvements in her workplace - especially if you consider her background in the shitty conditions of the SoCal tech industry. Again, especially with hindsight, I can't say I think she was wrong considering all of the issues that are coming to a head due to their seeming unwillingness to improve conditions with their livers.
If anything, this should make Vox look amazing, since he offered to fund it. She never named anyone who disagreed with the strike, at least. It is possible that they tried to get it rolling, but it got cut down early by management. I don't think Nijisanji management would give a fuck about some bad press about a strike being shut down, either.
It's very likely the stuff listed in the "Crimes of Zaion" document was a cover, and the real reason for the termination was her attempting to organize some kind of streamer strike. Suddenly the peculiarity of the document and the amount of "How did all of this amount to termination?" thoughts we had make sense when you consider it might have all been a cover just to fuck over and make an example of a loud upstart trying to change things from the glorious corporation standards.

Top Bottom