"I am a proud vtuber, representative of Sneed's Feed & Seed. Please go to your local Sneed's Feed & Seed today, and purchase their fine... sneed... and feed."Nyaru

Nijisanji L Collection

hlwldlnf

I actually wonder if there's might've been some truth to the Shu graduation rumor.

Around the time the leaks were happening, Shu had basically disappeared. According to this fans, he came out and said that he was depressed at the time and that's why he wasn't around and yet, even now the guy barely does anything but stream and only collabs with others in NijiEn just coasting along.

What if Shu was going to graduate but changed his mind when he found out that Niji was going to debut Claude Clawmark? Shu and Claude are apparently best friends going as far back as their PLs. I don't believe the average Vtuber would graduate knowing the corpo is about to debut someone they're close to.

Fujos believe they're something more, but fujos are also fucking deluded.

Idk, just a rrat of mine.
There was a clip or tweet floating around that mentioned Claude had been auditioning constantly to get into Niji. It’s been a bit hard to tell when people get in because of how the 2023 auditions went: the January one, the April ish one, and the August one. We know that Niji can pick at least 2 waves worth of people through auditions because that’s how they got all of the first 7 waves.

Krisis debuted in June so if it were like the past auditions we would assume they got in maybe April. But given how the PLs of Vezalius and Wilson graduated around February, we could assume they were in by January. Then Vantacrow’s PL graduated in April or something so maybe he got in through the April audition.

So where would Claude fit the timeline? I believe I saw Kyo mentioned they met or at least hinted that he met Claude supposedly during their Japan trip (not the recent one during NijiFes) which was back in October ish.

And on top of that, if introducing new members pre debut still haven’t changed, we can also assume from Mysta’s words that the new wave would be communicating maybe 2 months before they debut. Mysta mentioned right around when Xsoleil debuted, Hex reached out to him to introduce himself right before Mysta went away for a month in November. So Hex would’ve reached out in October and Xsoleil debuted in December.

So Claude at the very latest would have joined officially around September. But Shu came back around to streaming much earlier than September. He might’ve heard that Claude was still trying to get in so maybe that kept him going, but idk, that seems like a long ass time to wait.

Punished Lurker

Doesn't like Vshojo being a retirement home she finds it icky and she hopes Pomu goes indie or somewhere else

She knows people appreciate them giving vtubers a new lease on life but she sees it as disingenuous not doing it for the Vtubers but to make the company look good

Chat asked who is left when pomu leaves
Sayu: luxiem its luxiemsanji that's what it always was

Hopes Selen "gets the fuck out"

"Like I said that place just treats people bad"

She is paranoid about collabs "big people ignore me and a lot of small people that approach feel like they are trying to ride her" chat mentions Pippa and phase being an exception and Sayu agrees

Sayu has one unspecified goal and then she'll be happy

And yeah someone in chat said finana was left and called her something I don't remember and Sayu responded yeah an X trainwreck
Is she gonna keep doing the watchalongs? the things she's been saying have been really interesting, and yes I agree that it shouldn't be recorded because it will probably bring more unwanted attention to her

Xuhle

Is she gonna keep doing the watchalongs? the things she's been saying have been really interesting, and yes I agree that it shouldn't be recorded because it will probably bring more unwanted attention to her
For now she's thinking of doing it every Wednesday and watching all of power rangers, which she's already thinking of getting an outfit like that. After that possibly Kamen Rider, and from my own experience trying to look for it might not work out even on the high sea sites.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
She is paranoid about collabs "big people ignore me and a lot of small people that approach feel like they are trying to ride her"

This is how collabs go for everyone, though. To some extent the whole point of a collab is to cross-pollinate viewership audiences, and smaller streamers who want to grow are going to be more interested in collabing with someone than larger streamers who don't think the collab will be as "profitable." I think it's better if you just take that for granted, put it aside in your mind, and just worry about whether you want to "hang out" with the other person or not.

Of course I say this as someone who will be the smaller member asking the bigger for a collab in pretty much every case. So far anyway.

Bug Eater

probably best to keep it unrecorded
I agree that it shouldn't be recorded
Feels pretty strange seeing the "archive everything" site saying stuff like this :smugpipi:
(just kidding, but seriously she should not be treating her discord like it's some kind of safe haven - it only takes 1 schizo to cause a problem.)

Xuhle

Feels pretty strange seeing the "archive everything" site saying stuff like this :smugpipi:
(just kidding, but seriously she should not be treating her discord like it's some kind of safe haven - it only takes 1 schizo to cause a problem.)
Wouldn't entire say safe haven from what she's saying from last night more just unfiltered then being on stream. Just feeling more comfortable there with her community, also your implying a schizo is going to join after Zaion incident.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
> Petra and Rosemi announced as guests for upcoming early March convention
> Not Selen

1Vv.gif

God's Strongest Dragoon

> Not Selen

1Vv.gif

>early March and still no Selen
Yeah, she's fucking gone.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The rrat said Rosemi was next in line of the upcoming exodus away from NijiEN. I'll be keeping a close eye.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Should we have a poll going on the graduation announcement date?
I feel like its coming up in the not-too-distant future (like a week or two). I just think they don't want the bad PR from having two bad announcements close together (pomu's graduation and selen's termination).

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
> Not Selen

1Vv.gif

Yeah she's definitely gone

Probably around late feb-early march

niggaphil

The rrat said Rosemi was next in line of the upcoming exodus away from NijiEN. I'll be keeping a close eye.
Any reason why Rosemi want to leave Niji? I didn't follow her stream

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Any reason why Rosemi want to leave Niji? I didn't follow her stream
Pomu literally left when people expected her to be the last bastion so it's anyone's game now really

Could be elira could be Millie could be rosemi for all that we know

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I feel like its coming up in the not-too-distant future (like a week or two). I just think they don't want the bad PR from having two bad announcements close together (pomu's graduation and selen's termination).
Yeah, my money is that she already dipped, and lawyers are working it out behind closed doors. No graduation stream, and we will see the announcement next weekend.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Yeah she's definitely gone

Probably around late feb-early march

Yeah, my money is that she already dipped, and lawyers are working it out behind closed doors. No graduation stream, and we will see the announcement next weekend.
Yea, it's either going to be in a couple of days (1 month since her last stream on Christmas/her series of Tweets) or shortly after Valentine's Day if she already recorded her voice packs. I think I read there was a website leak from Niji's shop and Selen is the #1 EN female seller, so I doubt they'd miss milking that if they could.

bothyourhouses

I just think they don't want the bad PR from having two bad announcements close together (pomu's graduation and selen's termination).
An extended season of bad stuff hurts them more tbh. Especially when everyone knows Selen's is coming.

Maybe they're not going to do an announcement at all, just quietly remove her from the website and hope we all forget.

God's Strongest Dragoon

An extended season of bad stuff hurts them more tbh. Especially when everyone knows Selen's is coming.

Maybe they're not going to do an announcement at all, just quietly remove her from the website and hope we all forget.
There is the possibility that Niggasanji commits the ultimate "fuck you" by not graduating or terminating her while keeping her on suspension for the rest of the duration of her contract.

niggaphil

There is the possibility that Niggasanji commits the ultimate "fuck you" by not graduating or terminating her while keeping her on suspension for the rest of the duration of her contract.
That gonna get into bigger lolsuit than Zaion termination, isnt it....? :smugselen:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
That gonna get into bigger lolsuit than Zaion termination, isnt it....? :smugselen:
It would certain raise two questions -
1) What are Canadian hostile workplace laws like?
2) Do they apply to contractors in the sense they are contractors?

Top Bottom