"I paid for Neopets Premium the other month, I wanted to play dress up with my Neopets"Pipkin Pippa (in 2022)

Nijisanji L Collection

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The hell, did Vox seduced Nolan to the point he's calling him Milord!?!? Was Nolan double-dipping his wiener to test the waters? Is Nolan Le Ghey for Vox but Le Tardo for Gura?

:pochiidontlikeit:
Dont forget he's the same guy that posted futa art in the phase discord. Are you really surprised he wanted that vox cock

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

You hate Sayu because she's grifting off of getting fired from Niji and whatever that bullshit about Vshojo was about. I hate Sayu because of this:

We are not the same.

It's for the CONTENT

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
For posterity in case @GIGACHUD isn't trolling.
Hell yeah. Traumatize the new friends that werent aware of Nolan's antics thats what they get for making us have retarded arguments !

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Hell yeah. Traumatize the new friends that werent aware of Nolan's antics thats what they get for making us have retarded arguments !
Dude's account is from 2022. He should know this already.

Yeah, that's news to me. I only remember about the futa posting and him using his sister as his personal piñata.
Do your reps. The Nolan lore is of extreme importance to the history of VTubers.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
For posterity in case @GIGACHUD isn't trolling.
Yeah, that's news to me. I only remember about the futa posting and him using his sister as his personal piñata. I zoned out after that.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
You hate Sayu because she's grifting off of getting fired from Niji and whatever that bullshit about Vshojo was about. I hate Sayu because of this:

We are not the same.

Sayu disapproves

Xuhle

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Summary of something interesting from the Sayu vod that finally went up

Sayu is saddened by people constantly comparing her to other people (rainbow retirees probably specifically Doki) when she sees "support Sayu and X" it hurts because X might not be her friend(Kyo for an obvious one). She's fine with people supporting X she just doesn't like seeing her name lumped with them. She appreciates LM not mentioning anyone else in comparison to her in the gag contract stream (Doki) she doesn't like her pain compared to others and others probably don't like it either, she doesn't have anything to do with them (aside from sharing a company in the past) until she does and maybe she never will.

"There was a lot of people I was hoping you know we could reconcile. We could be ok later down the road (rainbow Retirees) but that hasn't happened pretty much at all...so that other place was never my home I don't think I ever really had friends there at the end of the day. So it's unfortunate, but that is the way it is now"
it seems she feels ostracized from even the Retirees. I really hope Doki reaches out cause it sucks seeing Sayu feel like this
I'll clip all this later today and upload it tomorrow premiere it at noon

Clip is up judge for yourself also I just realized her sudden want not to be mentioned with the other retirees is probably at least partially related to not wanting her and Kyo lumped together for obvious reasons

Last edited:

Xuhle

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Clip is up judge for yourself also I just realized her sudden want not to be mentioned with the other retirees is probably related to not wanting her and Kyo lumped together for obvious reasons
made ya look :dokibirdWhat:

Bronze

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
What reasons? Is it about Kyo's yabs?
Kyo acted like a retard when she was fired and was liking tweets shitting on her on his Quinn account when she was fired.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
'Nijisanji L' thread turns into 'Wayu win' thread?

Xuhle

Perfect

What reasons? Is it about Kyo's yabs?
When sayu was under suspension at the time he was liking comments disparaging her.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
This was shortly after she was suspended (people assumed over the rape joke she made during her playthrough of The Bathhouse):

Related thread that includes the Quinn stuff:

Edit: reading back, but IDR if he liked anything related. It may have just been that one tweet. Been a while so I got mixed up.

Edit2: Didn't even get the game right. It was The Karaoke.

Last edited:

Limkin

can we get a stop reaction to try and tell people to stop trying to continue being retards that seems to happen a lot in the niji thread.
Man, sucking that lawyers dick should've been enough evidence, but being so gay as to ask janny for a special reaction to give when someone disagrees with you (specifically you because apparently "dumb" or "disagree" just doesn't do it anymore) is multiple levels worse. That's like posting your entire yaoi collection and asking if anyone else likes it here

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Xuhle

Top Bottom