"El come culow! hahaha! Yo come culow! Too ers puta! lol 'luh leche de mee madre... NO! no! nonono, no bien! neygativow bien! how'd you say 'no'? Luh leche de su madrey! Luh leche del culow! prostata!"Lia Rinkou

Nijisanji L Collection

Xuhle

I don't think they physically CAN take a cut.

It sounds like Youtube doesn't even get take a cut.
Is that only for the yt side charity think like we see on doki last charity stream? And did vox use that?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
We can discuss 3D debuts instead, although that's not proven yet either. Someone said them happening means they are still in, but what if they are doing them because they are leaving, and models are done so might as well use it once, in a time where good PR is needed?
If they wanted public goodwill then they wouldn't have had scheduled them smack dab in the middle of fes 5. Fes might as well be the fifa world cup of the vtuber community and all social media is gonna be inundated with it. Retardosanji can't stop making the dumbest possible decisions.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
We can discuss 3D debuts instead, although that's not proven yet either. Someone said them happening means they are still in, but what if they are doing them because they are leaving, and models are done so might as well use it once, in a time where good PR is needed?
I don't think getting 3D is indication of them staying long-term. We already know you have to queue for graduation. Plus, if they were recorded ahead of time, it shouldn't matter.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Question did the fan outfit contest for Selen ever pan out? Is so which outfit was the winner?
Yeah, he did use it. You can see it on the videos:

Edit: Same with the SAG AFTRA shit

Good on the demonic snake then

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Is that only for the yt side charity think like we see on doki last charity stream? And did vox use that?

Xuhle

Question did the fan outfit contest for Selen ever pan out? Is so which outfit was the winner?
I think it was the thief outfit, though I could be wrong.

And before some says it's the Sherlock villain I know I'm lazy and don't want to find what she actually called it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

You didnt have to jumpscare me with his faggy model holy shit

The Rrat

Early Adopter
You didnt have to jumpscare me with his faggy model holy shit
I actually almost put it behind a spoiler as a joke. At least I didn't post milord's gayer demon form.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Californian Mikeneko :eyehearts::zaionwhatsgoingon:
(She even is Divorced :dokiSmug:)
I say to myself: "Man, this Sayu vtuber is up to drama again. I hate it. I can't take it anymore. What am I going to do? I'm her top guy. Sayu chose me to shill for her on gossip forums.

I use a combination of memes, shitposts, slanders, gifted subs, akasupas, and smart fridges to make sure Sakana accepts her into Phase Invaders.

Woah! Sayu needs me? Ogey, I will do it. I'm going to bat for you, Sayu! I got your back, Sayu!"

Xuhle

I actually almost put it behind a spoiler as a joke. At least I didn't post milord's gay demon form.
Implying he has a straight form.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I think it was the thief outfit, though I could be wrong.

And before some says it's the Sherlock villain I know I'm lazy and don't want to find what she actually called it.
Moritsuki based off Moriarty. I don't know if that was actually the contest winner, though, since it was a paired outfit with Pomu's holmes outfit...

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I actually almost put it behind a spoiler as a joke. At least I didn't post milord's gay demon form.
Milord
Screenshot_20240307-142524_Chrome.jpg

The Rrat

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
You hate Sayu because she's grifting off of getting fired from Niji and whatever that bullshit about Vshojo was about. I hate Sayu because of this:

We are not the same.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Xuhle

Moritsuki based off Moriarty. I don't know if that was actually the contest winner, though, since it was a paired outfit with Pomu's holmes outfit...
It was paired with pomu after pomu saw it and thought it looked cool. Really we don't know and really for all we know they silently cancelled it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You hate Sayu because she's grifting off of getting fired from Niji and whatever that bullshit about Vshojo was about. I hate Sayu because of this:

We are not the same.

i gagged ngl
and not how nolan did with vox

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
The hell, did Vox seduced Nolan to the point he's calling him Milord!?!? Was Nolan double-dipping his wiener to test the waters? Is Nolan Le Ghey for Vox but Le Tardo for Gura?

:pochiidontlikeit:
Fm7OrNfWAAIYrDJ.jpg

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
We can discuss 3D debuts instead, although that's not proven yet either. Someone said them happening means they are still in, but what if they are doing them because they are leaving, and models are done so might as well use them at least once, in a time where good PR is needed?
I mean, one of the recent NijiJP graduates, Azuchi Momo, had her 3d debut during her graduation.

Having Obsydia 3d debuts clashing HoloFes 5 is very retarded but they did something similar by debuting Ranunculus during HoloFes 3.

Top Bottom