"Why do the cute ones have to be the rapists?"Tomoe Umari

Nijisanji L Collection

Xuhle

Kson literally collabed with her shortly before then for her subathon. Bitch is a whiny whore. It makes her look even more like a pathetic loser crying because the mean ladies, robot, and femboy wouldn't let them into their club.

Edit: timeline
Your also trying to make it seem like kson represents the entire group. For all we know she was fine with kuro and matara, but wasn't fine with the rest of vhoeshow. Especially when we know it's very much a clique first and foremost with how they have only hired there friends. The retirement home part is second to that.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Your also trying to make it seem like kson represents the entire group. For all we know she was fine with kuro and matara, but wasn't fine with the rest of vhoeshow. Especially when we know it's very much a clique first and foremost with how they have only hired there friends. The retirement home part is second to that.
Then if she doesn't like them, she should stop openly whining when feeling is mutual. U and Doki apparently don't want anything to do with her, either. They aren't part of the clique. I wouldn't want to collab with someone who just wants to collab with me to get views and lick their wounds.

Xuhle

Then if she doesn't like them, she should stop openly whining when feeling is mutual.
She hasn't? Really for all we know when she was talking about fair weather friends it was other Indies which is more likely the case then at vshojo. She made the one comment one time, I haven't seen her talk about it since then for vshojo specifically.

Edit: can we stop being retard at any chance we get to try and get stupid points yet. Or do we need niji to blow up again to do that.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
She hasn't? Really for all we know when she was talking about fair weather friends it was other Indies which is more likely the case then at vshojo. She made the one comment one time, I haven't seen her talk about it since then for vshojo specifically.
I rewatched the vod part I caught live yesterday and transcribed it more accurately full clip at noon PST
Edit: she said she was talking about Nijisanji and whining that ex-livers wouldn't collab with her.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
There are plenty of people saying that, yeah, but there are also a lot of positively reacted messages saying Nijisanji should be giving more support to the Livers and saying people may as well just use them as a way to get clout and leave in short order.
Yeah, i know that most of upvoted comments are from enlightened people. But i value writing comments higher than upvoting existing ones.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Nina and Mysta are bigger talents who are also good PR and can bring other talents from Niji, Sayu was radioactive until recently. If plan was to poach Niji talents, having Nijisanji's public enemy no.1(now she's no.2) wouldn't help.
Hence the he insincerity of it don't get me wrong I'm happy for them but Sayu has a right to be hurt by it

Edit: she said she was talking about Nijisanji and whining that ex-livers wouldn't collab with her.
She didn't say shit about collabs she wanted private support

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Hence the he insincerity of it don't get me wrong I'm happy for them but Sayu has a right to be hurt by it
Incincerity of what? Did Kson promise to get her into VShojo? Did any of the exlivers use her in any way to prove a point or reference her at any point? They don't owe her anything and barely knew the woman. She's making shit up in her head to garner sympathy because she was wronged by a company.

She was in Nijisanji for 3 months, likely had 0 interaction with U-san and barely with any of the others. Cry me a river, whore, get over it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
not because she's hurt that she has to talk about it every day of the week. Being the forgotten girl is becoming her whole personality. I would have much more respect for her if she would try to move on and work with what she has on hands instead of being a victim

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
not because she's hurt that she has to talk about it every day of the week. Being the forgotten girl is becoming her whole personality. I would have much more respect for her is she woyld try to move on and work with what she has on hands instead of being a victim
This. She never once actually attempted to move on. She famously had a giant woman moment during her subathon and started shitting on livers unprompted. I'd have some sympathy if she didn't act like a menhera idiot.

Last edited:

Xuhle

not because she's hurt that she has to talk about it every day of the week. Being the forgotten girl is becoming her whole personality. I would have much more respect for her is she woyld try to move on and work with what she has on hands instead of being a victim
Ok /vt/ you keep telling yourself that when her chat is also not helping in that. Just say you don't like her and don't bitch when someone else brings her up.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Ok /vt/ you keep telling yourself that when her chat is also not helping in that. Just say you don't like her and don't bitch when someone else brings her up.
I haven't bitched when anyone brought her up through this whole Selen debacle until now because she just threw shade at the other ex-livers for not bending to her whims. I'll stop having this stance of her when she stops being a retard.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
:selenpointandlaugh:

Bronze

She did get forgotten to a degree. People went to her chat to say things they've heard from LM when she already knows it because she has a lawyer and went through all that stuff. She's literally experiencing what she would have, right after termination if she got public support, and only because now it's ok to say niji bad thanks to Doki.
When its your life you can't simply unsee the hypocrisy.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
She did get forgotten to a degree. People went to her chat to say things they've heard from LM when she already knows it because she has a lawyer and went through all that stuff. She's literally experiencing what she would have, right after termination if she got public support, and only because now it's ok to say niji bad thanks to Doki.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
This. She never once actually attempted to move on. She famously had a giant woman moment during her subathon and started shitting on ex-livers unprompted. I'd have some sympathy if she didn't act like a menhera idiot.
She literally did move on for like a month+ Doki's termination ripped that wound back open this stream clip and LM's stream was about closing that book she's trying to move on for good now after being dragged right back into it

This was never about collabs she consistently always expressed appreciation for secret friends she has that understandabley will not go public

She didn't trash anyone she just said they aren't her friends which is a fact

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
This. She never once actually attempted to move on. She famously had a giant woman moment during her subathon and started shitting on ex-livers unprompted. I'd have some sympathy if she didn't act like a menhera idiot.
She was moving on. It doesn't magically happen by snapping fingers, it's long process and it's absolutely normal to have menhera moments on the way. Especially as she's on antidepressants. Essentially, you asking her to walk off PTSD in a couple of months. Such things simply doesn't happen.
Then, shit happened and she got her chats constantly raided with people demanding details and opinions. Yes, she got a boost from this, but she's clearly disgusted with this situation. Everything she said about fair weather friends equally apply to most of new viewers. Kinda hard to move on when you know that large part of your audance now are fair weather friends as well.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
She literally did move on for like a month+ Doki's termination ripped that wound back open the stream and LM's was about closing that book she's trying to move on for good now after being dragged right back into it

This was never about collabs she consistently always expressed appreciation for secret friends she has that understandabley will not go public
She was moving on. It doesn't magically happen by snapping fingers, it's long process and it's absolutely normal to have menhera moments on the way. Especially as she's on antidepressants. Essentially, you asking her to walk off PTSD in a couple of months. Such things simply doesn't happen.
Then, shit happened and she got her chats constantly raided with people demanding details and opinions. Yes, she got a boost from this, but she's clearly disgusted with this situation. Everything she said about fair weather friends equally apply to most of new viewers. Kinda hard to move on when you know that large part of your audance are fair weather friends as well.

"Moved on"

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
bro i really thought niji pulled another funny again but turns out people were just arguing :whatastory:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Can Vox accidentaly post a Taiwanese flag so the circlejerking about Sayu being a whore or being a precious backstabbed bean stops or something

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Yes she did get forgotten, and she chose to make it her whole personality like i said in my previous post. Im not saying she doesnt have a right to be upset. But the more she gives it attention the more it will grow on her. She refuses to let it go. She will keep responding to people comig to her for drama and she will keep crying about it later.

Top Bottom