"I'd rather see feet, than play with the ouija board"Lia Rinkou's mom

Nijisanji L Collection

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Inside japan - yes, people won't care (yet), but in the west it'll be bad PR to collaborate with niji in any capacity. Any notorious company will be judged for it.
By who? Twitter users that have nothing better to do than cancel someone until the next target comes in? Reddit users that post meaningless effortposts just because? By a lawyer that uses drama as content? Who important enough will judge them for it to have a clear impact?

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
For NijiJP to crash, Kuzuha would have to be caught with his pants down fucking popular female talents.

So, I doubt the Japanese market to care what we gaijins do among ourselves.

Bronze

IIrc Vshojo collabed with them and seems to be fine, but its still a food for thought which Fishman should be aware.

Main reason I consider the possibility of Sayu is because its been mentioned that she had an offer(or an opportunity not sure) she have time to think about, which might be Invaders. I do think she's in a good situation, but if she really feels isolated and wants a place in a group of some sorts, maybe she should at least have a "Vshojo dinner" with Fishman

Although I'm sure if they debut her as Zayyu and recolor her , nijisanji won't notice.
For NijiJP to crash, Kuzuha would have to be caught with his pants down fucking popular female talents.

So, I doubt the Japanese market to care what we gaijins do among ourselves.
If they have same problem NijiEN has in terms of fanbase of guys, that would probably get the girls fired and there would be fanart of pantless Kuzuha

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Andrew have an important message for jp stock bros:

Stock bros really delulu think he did something illegal btw.

Xuhle

This last part is from when I tuned in live yesterday so I could be misremembering but I think I heard her say that "I don't think I actually have any friends there it was never a home for me" it seems she feels ostracized from even the Retirees. I really hope Doki reaches out cause it sucks seeing Sayu feel like this
I'll clip all this later today and upload it tomorrow
See this is something I've wondered about as I got sayu in steam friends list. Part doesn't think it's important and probably just some list that not everyone clears out, like the YouTube sub, so didn't think about sharing a few interesting names I see on it from niji. This is the same account she has typically used for streaming so I believe it was her Zaion account as well.

Those niji names being
Ike eveland
Fulgur
Remiu
Ver
Hex
Meleco
And doppi

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Summary of something interesting from the Sayu vod that finally went up

Sayu is saddened by people constantly comparing her to other people (rainbow retirees probably specifically Doki) when she sees "support Sayu and X" it hurts because X might not be her friend. She's fine with people supporting X she just doesn't like seeing her name lumped with them. She appreciates LM not mentioning anyone else in comparison to her in the gag contract stream (Doki) she doesn't like her pain compared to others and others probably don't like it either, she doesn't have anything to do with them (aside from sharing a company in the past) until she does and maybe she never will.
This last part is from when I tuned in live yesterday so I could be misremembering but I think I heard her say that "I don't think I actually have any friends there it was never a home for me" it seems she feels ostracized from even the Retirees. I really hope Doki reaches out cause it sucks seeing Sayu feel like this
I'll clip all this later today and upload it tomorrow
Edit : didnt mean to quote you. Phone went crazy sorry about that

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Now that you mention it the livers do seem able to hire editors for youtube shorts, I know Millie does that and as you said Selen had the whole Nijibites thing going. Maybe what they are not allowed to do is to let third parties take control of the accounts? But even so there would have been no problems, just let them editors do their stuff and then upload it as yourself. Honestly I have no idea anymore, maybe I was wrong? or they changed the contract? :ameliaThink:
I just wouldn't expect any kind of consistency from Niji.
Inside japan - yes, people won't care (yet), but in the west it'll be bad PR to collaborate with niji in any capacity. Any notorious company will be judged for it.
Eh. Collabing with Niji talents in general will assuredly be treated differently from a sponsorship or from collabing with talents that were implicated.

You don't want to collab with Elira, but Scarle should be fine. Victoria should be fine. The JPs should be fine.

Limkin

They would still spin it as the girl drugged and made him drunk and raped him and he never wanted it. You are severy underestimating his fans

Xuhle

Mostly just laughing at shills and putting them in there place. There is a good one at the start and just sharing out the contract.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
By who? Twitter users that have nothing better to do than cancel someone until the next target comes in? Reddit users that post meaningless effortposts just because? By a lawyer that uses drama as content? Who important enough will judge them for it to have a clear impact?
Bad PR is sill bad PR and unnecessary mental load for involved streamers. Doesn't matter if it won't really affect viewership and finances. Each consequent yab brings past ones back into the spotlight, and eventually it might snowball into something real. Remember TVA's beloved oshii Froot?
IIrc Vshojo collabed with them and seems to be fine, but its still a food for thought which Fishman should be aware.
Last time it happend was before any revelations. But it was collab that Selen should've participate in, so in a hindsight it's a still a mild yab for Zen. Shoud be that, i don't remember if they've had any more in january.
Eh. Collabing with Niji talents in general will assuredly be treated differently from a sponsorship or from collabing with talents that were implicated.
You don't want to collab with Elira, but Scarle should be fine. Victoria should be fine. The JPs should be fine.
It's various levels of stink eye i guess. Only collabs with the three imbeciles will be threated as egrigious, then other rumored clique orbiters, then everyone else.
Also contract opens up new rrats hole: what if collabing vtubers are required to split revenue with niji? Especially if it's not on niji channel.

Xuhle

t's various levels of stink eye i guess. Only collabs with the three imbeciles will be threated as egrigious, then other rumored clique orbiters, then everyone else.
Also contract opens up new rrats hole: what if collabing vtubers are required to split revenue with niji? Especially if it's not on niji channel.
Come to think of it has there been any collab thats not been on a niji channel for a pov there?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Come to think of it has there been any collab thats not been on a niji channel for a pov there?
Speak of the Devil

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I dont watch neither but i am pretty sure there hasnt been a NijixVshojo collab after the incident
And that actually makes sense with how vocal some of their members and orbiteers where about the situations always siding with Dokibird

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I dont watch neither but i am pretty sure there hasnt been a NijixVshojo collab after the incident
And that actually makes sense with how vocal some of their members and orbiteers where about the situations always siding with Dokibird
Yeah I expect Doki, Froot, Zen collabs in the future given they collabed a lot with Selen

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm surprised Kson hasn't opened her yapper about the incident except the one tweet that was basically just "wtf is going on over there"

She lives in Japan she technically can't unless she wants to be sued. Which lets be honest niji is wanting another lolsuit.
Yeah, true enough, that's fair.

Xuhle

I'm surprised Kson hasn't opened her yapper about the incident except the one tweet that was basically just "wtf is going on over there"
She lives in Japan she technically can't unless she wants to be sued. Which lets be honest niji is wanting another lolsuit.

Bronze

Yeah the one I remember is from around 3 weeks ago. Thought it was more recent

Btw, do we have any instance of communication between Sayu and Filian? I saw a rrat that believed she ghosted Sayu after her termination. I wonder if it has any merit.

Limkin

Edit: Wrong thread

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Bad PR is sill bad PR and unnecessary mental load for involved streamers. Doesn't matter if it won't really affect viewership and finances. Each consequent yab brings past ones back into the spotlight, and eventually it might snowball into something real. Remember TVA's beloved oshii Froot?
so you're saying the people judging the "notorious companies collabing with nijisanji as a whole" will not affect them in term of viewership nor finance but it will bring unnecessary mental load issues? Please feel free to correct me if didnt understood you correctly.

So basically other parties should be worried to collab with nijisanji in fear of the "haters" going after them? So basically cancel culture?

Xuhle

Btw, do we have any instance of communication between Sayu and Filian? I saw a rrat that believed she ghosted Sayu after her termination. I wonder if it has any merit.
I'm not finding a clip of ether of them mentioning it. You would think that if there was something the Twitter freaks would have clipped it so they can continue badgering both of them.

Top Bottom