"My mom is telling her friends I’m a self-made entrepreneur while my job is eating soap and grasshoppers on YouTube livestream"Mozumi Pichi

Nijisanji L Collection

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Btw, do we have any instance of communication between Sayu and Filian? I saw a rrat that believed she ghosted Sayu after her termination. I wonder if it has any merit.
Did they ever contacted before? Google is silent, so i guess not. Then again, biggest Filian clipper channel was nuked by youtube for "impersonation". And couple days ago ChibiDoki one too, by the way.

niggaphil

For NijiJP to crash, Kuzuha would have to be caught with his pants down fucking popular female talents.
What if he fucked mike neko behind mafu mafu's back? Thats a possibility, right? right? :dokiSmug:

Bronze

I'm not finding a clip of ether of them mentioning it. You would think that if there was something the Twitter freaks would have clipped it so they can continue badgering both of them.
Did they ever contacted before? Google is silent.
I guess it's wrong then. She seems to follow her on twitter too.

I've found the part that made people suggest it, which also made me think if its her due to her fast collab with Doki. For context, this part is about indies not Niji girls

Xuhle

I guess it's wrong then. She seems to follow her on twitter too.

I've found the part that made people suggest it, which also made me think if its her due to her fast collab with Doki. For context, this part is about indies not Niji girls

Yeah no one really likes fair weather friends.

Punished Lurker

I dont watch neither but i am pretty sure there hasnt been a NijixVshojo collab after the incident
And that actually makes sense with how vocal some of their members and orbiteers where about the situations always siding with Dokibird
Yup, I think the last NijiXVshojo collab was the LC one with Reimu, Zen and someone else, that was after Selen's termination but before the black screen video.

But I also think it's because most of the branch hasn't been streaming and almost everyone is on Japan... hanging out... again... for the third time in less than 6 months...

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
A thought. Is there a summary somewhere of Luca and Raziel's antics focusing on the things Raziel provided receipts for (cutting out her histrionics and the grooming, real or alleged)? And is there a JP translation of said summary?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I skimmed this but I just want to say that I don't think there should be any sort of big issue of NijiJP specifically to interact with other agencies in JP-sphere. So having Tomoe Shirayuki interacting with Holostars Shien shouldn't be an issue (especially since the two are drawn by the same artist/shares the same mama, and has collabed quite a bit)

And just like some others has said, unless something incredibly bad happened in NijiJP (like Kuzuha being caught with his pants down or say, Salome being terminated for trying to replicate Ronnie McNutt on stream with home3D), JP wouldn't really have much radiation hazard like NijiEN is experiencing right now.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Fresh JP video about the contract

Some chosen comment translation
I'm too lazy to archive this

JP commentors are starting to see the light.
:kroniidrinking:

foto_no_exif (80) (1).jpgfoto_no_exif (81) (1).jpg
(Second one is referencing Holostars)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I rewatched the vod part I caught live yesterday and transcribed it more accurately full clip at noon PST
"There was a lot of people I was hoping you know we could reconcile. We could be ok later down the road (rainbow Retirees) but that hasn't happened pretty much at all...so that other place was never my home I don't think I ever really had friends there at the end of the day. So it's unfortunate, but that is the way it is now"
it seems she feels ostracized from even the Retirees. I really hope Doki reaches out cause it sucks seeing Sayu feel like this

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
As much as I enjoy shitting on Niji and doom'n'glooming them, NijiJP is still seen positively in the JP market, so continuing that relation is not toxic by any means for PhaseJP. I am aware of recent events like a well known NijiJP talent graduating, immediately reincarnating, and then getting tweeted by her colleagues. However you have to understand how resilient the JP audience is to change. Any of these revelations about the contract means nothing to JP fans. Continuing to collab with Sayu is fine but if bringing her in as an Invader shuts off PhaseJP from any future collabs with NijiJP, it honestly wouldn't be worth it.

Phase is doing just fine and growing in the EN market and it doesn't need Sayu to join, meanwhile Sayu is doing just fine as an indie. The new PhaseJP gen has managed to break ground but they still have a ways to go to grow in the JP market, jeopardizing for no reason would be silly.
Inside japan - yes, people won't care (yet), but in the west it'll be bad PR to collaborate with niji in any capacity. Any notorious company will be judged for it.
You are smoking some mad cope if you think the nips give a single shit about the west. Holo, 774, Hal, VSPO and others WILL keep collabing with Niji on the JP side, like they've done since time immemorial. As for EN, the ENs never collab much outside of Holo and the main collab pushers are out of Niji so I don't see much in that front, but I would be surprised if Holo touches Doki or specially Sayu ever in the future. Niji still weighs a ton more than a single indie sorry to say, and companies don't give a shit about moral crusades unless they believe it benefits them.
So basically other parties should be worried to collab with nijisanji in fear of the "haters" going after them? So basically cancel culture?
Basically. Why do you think I'm starting to get tired of this train?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Must suck not to be able to leech off Doki's success. Poor girl.

Edit:
Reminder - Kson publicly met with Sayu while she was still not viewed upon kindly. Two of those "retireees" joined VShojo and found a place there after being treated like shit similar to her and yet she still acted like a two-faced bitch behind their back.

Well sayu basically said she doesn't like vhoeshow, sees it as a retirement home and how cliquey it is.
Why the fuck would they want to reconcile with her if she acts like this?

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Why the fuck would they want to reconcile with her if she acts like this?
I'm 99% sure she only said that BECAUSE she tried to reconcile and maybe even join and was told to fuck off, she also said she would have less of an issue with Vshojo retirement if they didn't pick and choose ie they rejected her

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I'm 99% sure she only said that BECAUSE she tried to reconcile and maybe even join and was told to fuck off, she also said she would have less of an issue with Vshojo retirement if they didn't pick and choose ie they rejected her
Kson literally collabed with her shortly before then for her subathon. Bitch is a whiny whore. It makes her look even more like a pathetic loser crying because the mean ladies, robot, and femboy wouldn't let them into their club.

Edit: timeline

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
JP commentors are starting to see the light.
I skimmed through comments and it looks like majority are focusing on revenue split and that 200kY and still don't understand what exactly is wrong with the contract.
Genereal sentiments are 'well if you signed it you cant backpedal', 'you still benefit fron corpo clout', 'this is not employee contract' and 'contracts should be confidential anyway'
No one think from an angle of 'vtuber violated the contract, now what?', which the only angle any non-charlatan lawyer will look at it from.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I skimmed through comments and it looks like majority are focusing on revenue split and that these 200kY and still don't understand what exactly is wrong with the contract.
Genereal sentiments are 'well if you signed it you cant backpedal', 'you still benefit fron corpo clout', 'this is not employee contract' and 'contracts should be confidential anyway'
No one think from an angle of 'vtuber violated the contract, now what?', which the only angle any non-charlatan lawyer will look at it from.
There are plenty of people saying that, yeah, but there are also a lot of positively reacted messages saying Nijisanji should be giving more support to the Livers and saying people may as well just use them as a way to get clout and leave in short order.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Kson literally collabed with her shortly before then for her subathon. Bitch is a whiny whore. It makes her look even more like a pathetic loser crying because the mean ladies, robot, and femboy wouldn't let them into their club.

Edit: timeline
She doesn't have a problem with Kson she's the only one who seems to care

The Rrat

Early Adopter
She doesn't have a problem with Kson
Then maybe she shouldn't shit on Kson's friends and the other retirees she's whining about not giving her the time of day behind their backs?

Bronze

Edit:
Reminder - Kson publicly met with Sayu while she was still not viewed upon kindly. Two of those "retireees" joined VShojo and found a place there after being treated like shit similar to her and yet she still acted like a two-faced bitch behind their back.
Nina and Mysta are bigger talents who are also good PR and can bring other talents from Niji, Sayu was radioactive until recently. If plan was to poach Niji talents, having Nijisanji's public enemy no.1(now she's no.2) wouldn't help.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
i dont mind if people dislike Sayu for whatever XYZ reason but some of you niggas are sounding like a /vt/ or nyfco post when talking about it, she is probably really dumb and somewhat menhera but calm down lol

Top Bottom