"Yoshi can swallow an opponent and lay them as an egg, right? I felt that's strangely erotic; That moment of it popping out Yoshi's ass in Smash Bros, I would pause the game and touch myself alone."A-chan

Nijisanji L Collection

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
She literally did move on for like a month+ Doki's termination ripped that wound back open this stream clip and LM's stream was about closing that book she's trying to move on for good now after being dragged right back into it
>she's trying to move on for good now

:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
>4 months ago on a subathon that stressed her to the point of a breakdown

Great evidence
"Yeah that happened but it doesn't count"
:mikothumbsl::mikok:

Xuhle

bro i really thought niji pulled another funny again but turns out people were just arguing :whatastory:
If niji isn't blowing up we're being retards in here.

Xuhle

Can Vox accidentaly post a Taiwanese flag so the circlejerking about Sayu being a whore or being a precious backstabbed bean stops or something
Why not point out that niji could have taken all that charity money that was supposed to gone to suicide awareness that vox did.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why not point out that niji could have taken all that charity money that was supposed to gone to suicide awareness that vox did.
we have no info about that and its just baseless speculation tbh, i think at this point its pointless to keep this going unless people have something with meat like the Raziel thing or just something funny, at that point its just grasping at straws

The Rrat

Early Adopter
How does the Youtube charity thing work? Does it go through the channel running it first or directly to Youtube and the charity?

Edit: I don't think they can touch the money. I think it goes directly to the Charity after Youtube takes their cut.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Why? Did they do it?

Xuhle

we have no info about that and its just baseless speculation tbh, i think at this point its pointless to keep this going unless people have something with meat like the Raziel thing or just something funny, at that point its just grasping at straws

How does the Youtube charity thing work? Does it go through the channel running it first or directly to Youtube and the charity?

Why? Did they do it?
If we're going off the contract template any money that is given to the vtuber is supposed to then go to nijisanji. Nothing saying they kept it but with how greedy they are would it be a surprise if they did?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Yes she did get forgotten, and she chose to make it her whole personality like i said in my previous post. Im not saying she doesnt have a right to be upset. But the more she gives it attention the more it will grow on her. She refuses to let it go. She will keep responding to people comig to her for drama and she will keep crying about it later.
You know what? If this martyr fame will somehow help her to finally get off antidepressants crutch - worth it! This would be actually moving on.

"Yeah that happened but it doesn't count"
Yes, this doesn't count, and i already explained why.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Xuhle

@reinigen can we get a stop reaction to try and tell people to stop trying to continue being retards that seems to happen a lot in the niji thread.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
not because she's hurt that she has to talk about it every day of the week. Being the forgotten girl is becoming her whole personality. I would have much more respect for her if she would try to move on and work with what she has on hands instead of being a victim
I don't wanna argue with ya'll and your gay shit but I do think Sayu is basically EN rushia, has been out of the company for over a year but still can't stop going on and on about them. Imo she's just feeding off of the drama and angry that people are focusing on Selen instead of her.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@reinigen can we get a stop reaction to try and tell people to stop trying to continue being retards that seems to happen a lot in the niji thread.
He is tagging the janny he is being a fag !!!!!!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If we're going off the contract template any money that is given to the vtuber is supposed to then go to nijisanji. Nothing saying they kept it but with how greedy they are would it be a surprise if they did?
please read what i said, we dont know enough and endless posting about "did they or not keep it" is pointless since we dont have any proof of either action being done

This thread would be better if we just posted things with actual proof or actual nuggets of information instead of endlessly circlejerking about shit they might've or might've not done when you overanalyze the contract

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I don't think they physically CAN take a cut.

Edit: I don't think they can touch the money. I think it goes directly to the Charity after Youtube takes their cut.

It sounds like Youtube doesn't even get take a cut.
Google partners with Network for Good to collect and distribute the donations at Google’s request. To get donations, you will have to opt-in to receiving money from Network for Good.

100% of contributions go to the nonprofit, and YouTube will pay transaction fees. As required by the U.S. IRS, Network for Good has exclusive legal control over the donations once received. If Network for Good cannot disburse the funds to the nonprofit selected by the YouTube creator, Network for Good will distribute the funds to an alternate qualified U.S. nonprofit. Learn more about how Network for Good disbursements work.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Our retarded posts are reflection of retarded topical company.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
At this point, the only funny thing going on is the /#/ schizo spending thousands of dollars to viewbot Nijisanji vtubers for the sake of an imaginary reward on a number thread on 4chan.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I don't wanna argue with ya'll and your gay shit but I do think Sayu is basically EN rushia, has been out of the company for over a year but still can't stop going on and on about them. Imo she's just feeding off of the drama and angry that people are focusing on Selen instead of her.
Californian Mikeneko :eyehearts::zaionwhatsgoingon:
(She even is Divorced :dokiSmug:)

Bronze

We can discuss 3D debuts instead, although that's not proven yet either. Someone said them happening means they are still in, but what if they are doing them because they are leaving, and models are done so might as well use them at least once, in a time where good PR is needed?

Top Bottom