"Whenever students say they hate a teacher, usually it means that student is an idiot! You are seriously the stupid one here. 'The best way to deal with this'? Just answer the question in one go, you really are dumb. Seriously stupid. 'They annoy me and make me crazy'? If the teacher was really that bad, other students would also complain, to the other teachers; Alas that's not the case here, you just don't like getting called out, and you imagine they're harrassing you. You're a dumbass! It's their job to call you in class, it's not as if they choose to speak to such a shithead of a student, it's their job! It's your turn and you get called, and your smartass doesn't want to answer, thus you keep getting picked, do you get it? The best way to deal with it is to grow up and do your job, that's how I see it"Gundou Mirei

Nijisanji L Collection

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Awoogers

And this is how we know that you never watched even 10 minutes of Sayu stream.
yes?

ofc ive never watched her she streams at fuck o clock for me

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Xuhle

yes?

Our resident flip barely gets the funny British woman you expect them to see sayu whens she's not doing an endurance stream.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
yes?

Why would anyone want to watch her streams, she couldn't even cut it in Nijisanji.

Awoogers

Our resident flip barely gets the funny British woman you expect them to see sayu whens she's not doing an endurance stream.
that and the fact that she overlaps with everyone that im a regular to

i really only catch a glimpse of her when shes being raided by PC members but even then i still click away because cyon or liora from v&u is streaming at that time

Xuhle

Artist warned/threatened by Anycolor over unfounded rumors that she leaked confidential informati
Discussion
An artist/creator in Japan tweeted yesterday that she received warning/threatening letter from Anycolor.

According to the document, Anycolor states that they heard from the third party she leaked confidetial information that violates their contract and harm Anycolor's reputation. She denied ever saying these things. The third party who told Anycolor is CEO of Unicreate as seen in the images; she hid some info but not the names of CEO. She says that Unicreate refused to pay her for her work and she had to go to legal agency (Tokyo Metropolian Goverment) to finally get them to pay. And it was right after she received the document from Anycolor.

I dug into this and found out that CEO of Unicreate is known for his bad rep and Anycolor believed his words without checking with the artist first.

The artist got advised by people to consult a lawyer and then deleted the original tweet. This all happened yesterday.

This morning, she tweeted again,that Anycolor staff with a "lawywer's badge" used CEO's signature seal (which is often used in JP business) without his permission. I assume Anycolor gave her a reply after she consulted lawyer. She tweeted that it is illegal and expressed her surprise and disappointment that the company employs such a person. She also said she feels sorry for CEO because he probably didn't know about it. Please see the links below for her tweets or images attached with translation.

Now, I am not sure if I believe that Tazumi didn't know about this because 1) the tone and tactic of the document is consistent with we've seen with Selen's termination letter, IR statement, and black screen stream 2) in Japan it is common to make an employee take the fall to preserve a company's reputation (I wish this culture would end honestly).

Either way I don't think we will find out the actual truth, but it is really concerning they did not check with the artist first before sending warning/threathening letter, believed the words of someone with questionable past, and that Anycolor legal staff used CEO's signature without his permission.

Honestly have no idea what is going on with this company.

There's some other images but the forum doesn't like webp images and my phone doesn't like them ether to save.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
already

Xuhle

already
Welcome to the retard wars things are going to be buried. :autismvortex:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys you have convinced me. I hate Sayu

But not because of Nijisanji

Not because she isnt friends with a homosexual white boy, a fat flip or a cracker commie

Not because she eats the worst shit on earth

Not because she is divorced

But because I am racist. Thank you for showing me the light

Xuhle

Guys you have convinced me. I hate Sayu

But not because of Nijisanji

Not because she isnt friends with a homosexual white boy, a fat flip or a cracker commie

Not because she eats the worst shit on earth

Not because she is divorced

But because I am racist. Thank you for showing me the light
Can only be worse if she said she hates bugs in all forms.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The hell, did Vox seduced Nolan to the point he's calling him Milord!?!? Was Nolan double-dipping his wiener to test the waters? Is Nolan Le Ghey for Vox but Le Tardo for Gura?

:pochiidontlikeit:
Nolan is one of those autistic nerds who get no pussy so they become bi to double their odds, sadly for Nolan 2x0 is still 0.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Californian Mikeneko :eyehearts::zaionwhatsgoingon:
(She even is Divorced :dokiSmug:)

She's missing a couple things iirc.
Seriously, Sayu do not become Rushia. You can teeter, but don't fall

Xuhle

She's missing a couple things iirc.
Seriously, Sayu do not become Rushia. You can teeter, but don't fall
Im now just trying to image what Sayu would do if she did GFE stuff. :painpeko::painpeko:

Limkin

Im now just trying to image what Sayu would do if she did GFE stuff.
Before you had my curiosity, but now you got my attention

Xuhle

Hmmm interesting Meloco steam profile isnt private. Again this is more then likely a big fat nothingburger. Future reference maybe? Love the autism of digging now by that im finding more that are not private.

steamwebhelper_Dt1Z9a9ZVz.png

Edit: Found Nina and Matara so seems like they are different accounts. Also i can take more screenshot if anyone wants but i know this is a nothingburger but i got a shovel and now digging to see if i find anything.

Found Doki, selenFPS and SelenMinecraft.

Last edited:

Bug Eater

Question did the fan outfit contest for Selen ever pan out? Is so which outfit was the winner?
She mentioned back in September that she had contacted the winners and paid them (another $5k spent that never amounted to anything), I don't think anyone ever revealed who the winners were though.

Found Doki
That's actually a bit spicy, hori shiet.

Last edited:

Xuhle

She mentioned back in September that she had contacted the winners and paid them (another $5k spent that never amounted to anything), I don't think anyone ever revealed who the winners were though.
Looking on the wiki it says it was for her 4th costume, i do not have the tweet that confirms this nor the stream where she said who did it ether.

Top Bottom