"Myth top Council bottom"Mori Calliope

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
If Pippa kicks the bucket, people are gonna lose their shit. Nobody will be safe
I really hope not. It's no one's fault, and even if it somehow was, people shouldn't use on-stream interactions to determine who "helped".

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
"literal translations" is the strawman that keeps being taken down over, and over, and over again

GAMERGATE FREAKSHOW INCOMING
I hate the literal translation strawman so much.

I don't want it word-for-word, grammar obviously doesn't work like that, I just don't want you to stick a feminist rant or a bunch of reddit memes in it.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Please pippa give in bully this man

wrp

First real question: "How do you feel about the crimes you and your kind have committed against japanese art and culture?"
He actually kind of bullshitted his way around the crux of the issue well enough. Gotta give him props for that.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"literal translations" is the strawman that keeps being taken down over, and over, and over again

GAMERGATE FREAKSHOW INCOMING
Inshallah I would rather read through ten thousand literal translations than one Neo TWEWY or Drakengard 3 localization.

I did unironically start learning Japanese to play nip nong slanty eyed videogames as they were meant to be after getting mentally flashbanged by the Neo TWEWY localization, so I'm clearly biased.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
How does this sperg not know you can replace batteries in carts rather easily?

This guy must subside on a diet of huffing his own farts.
He's both overly confident in the dumb shit he thinks is clever, and completely buck broken as a human. It's like those NPCs who parrot things from the media as if it's ineffable truth but can't answer anything on their own.

what if the whole colress arc has been a psyop to get this interview to shit on localization bs?
Pippa is a very smart girl, so maybe?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Please pippa give in bully this man
Why was your original post this?
1684546398418.png
Are you Chris?!

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX
If Pippa kicks the bucket, people are gonna lose their shit. Nobody will be safe, except maybe Yuri, but that's because she's already out of the picture. Sleepy might catch a break because she actually tried to help. Right next to her is Kirsche, also in a slightly safer zone. Then we have Gen 2—they might receive some angry superchats and a couple of Twitter messages, but those would be easy to ignore. After them are her genmates, including Lumi. Their grief won't mean anything to some people. They are supposed to be friends, and friends are supposed to look out for each other, so that they don't end up taking their own lives. Lastly, we've got Fishman, the boss, the employer, the guy who profits off her success and has a damn responsibility to keep her alive. He's going to be hounded at conventions, no social media or streams will be safe. People will direct all of their anger at him. His and consequently Phase Connect's reputation will never recover.

It's morbidly hilarious how Pippa will be remembered as a quirky VTuber with a touch of mental instability, burning herself out like a goddamn star that went supernova. Her legacy will be that of an eccentric entertainer who pushed herself to the absolute brink—and then some. She always wanted to go out on top of her game, even if it meant killing herself just to leave a lasting impression without anyone ever witnessing any decline. It's incredibly ironic that, just by fucking dying, she'll get exactly what she wants.

Better to burn out than to fade away, shine on you crazy diamond - John Lennon, ZZ Top

The reputational damage of being the first agency to have a talent self-delete would be disastrous and legally I wonder what the consequences would be.

Anime Fan

Oh good he's pulling the Colress card now.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Why, yes, the dragon maid anime was actually about the evils of capitalism and the abolishment of the patriarchy, what's slice of life comedy?

Postal rrat

chinshilla

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Does anyone actually watch English dubbed anime on purpose? Like besides people who are too retarded to read subtitles. Even if a show is released simuldubbed I will always choose the original language because that's just what you do right??
I can't imagine watching something in a language other than English. Subtitles cause my brain to stutter.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa is a very smart girl, so maybe?
What if he was like the MPL groomer or something from her past and this is all some long con to kill him on stream? :amepopcorn:
Can't just be some lame dude getting attention right?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Better to burn out than to fade away, shine on you crazy diamond - John Lennon, ZZ Top

The reputational damage of being the first agency to have a talent self-delete would be disastrous and legally I wonder what the consequences would be.
Sad Girl Company. Permanently.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
What if he was like the MPL groomer or something from her past and this is all some long con to kill him on stream? :amepopcorn:
Wow, she really is playing five dimensional underwater chess. She's so smart!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I can't imagine watching something in a language other than English. Subtitles cause my brain to stutter.
If you can't read you deserve the gaijinslop.

hololive ruined /jp/

if i wanted to read id read the manga (scanlated ofc)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This nigga makes me so bored id rather watch Flayon if i wanted to endure a faggy VA cunt on stream, that femboy has more charisma than this washed up Yamanba

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I saw chat turn into Reticule as a hive, the hate for LA is real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom