"I took down my asmr videos on youtube because I found out that my family found them and they've been kind of using them to laugh at me 🥲"Alchemilla Menace

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
M*les seem to be a pretty good filter.
View attachment 26162
I'd like to think it's less the fact that it's a male (I really don't want to believe that there's a large amount of unironic Pippa Unicorns) and more the fact that a lot of people don't like this specific guy.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I think at some point, a while ago, she decided to start playing up some aspects of her character for reactions from chat, but then forgot to turn that off and it bled into her actual personality. Like the "Uhm akshually..." spiels she goes on all the time now, the whole Colress thing, the food stuff during the Sleepy offcollab, etc..
Some of the "UM ACTUALLY"s are pretty obvious jokes. The Colressing has to be a bit too. Surely.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
So far this is just making me wish we got an interview with the Super Seducer dude instead.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Lack of confidence and conviction? Too much cooming? LA brain rot?
I feel like he keeps talking about things that could be interesting but like he seems to have no Idea what the interesting part is

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
For all the Pippa doomposting we had earlier today, I'm at least happy that she's doing some long-form interaction with a fairly regular person - or at least someone with no obvious and glaring mental issues.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I'd like to think it's less the fact that it's a male (I really don't want to believe that there's a large amount of unironic Pippa Unicorns) and more the fact that a lot of people don't like this specific guy.
It's like the Merry arc.
He's not a male.
He's a cunt.

JMForte

For all the Pippa doomposting we had earlier today, I'm at least happy that she's doing some long-form interaction with a fairly regular person - or at least someone with no obvious and glaring mental issues.
He's a VA, he is a walking mental issue just for that.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I dunno what you guys are talking about, in the running against fucking Dave, Miao, Blizzard artist cool guy whose name I can't spell, this guy is in solid second place for least cancerous interview victim behind artist guy.
No way, this guy is bottom tier. Dave was pretty good outside of his insane takes on Strath, and Miao's only problem was that he had to answer everything with "no comment" for legal reasons.

It's the monkeys paw, we all wanted more Pippa interviews, but not like this.

I feel like he keeps talking about things that could be interesting but like he seems to have no Idea what the interesting part is
He's also perpetually trying too hard.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Nepotism ruins everything he's making me really glad I don't watch dubbed anime

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
>washed up internet has been.
Bold of an English voice actor to assume he was ever relevant.
He was quite a big deal in the old internet Newgrounds circles back in the day.
Does anyone actually watch English dubbed anime on purpose? Like besides people who are too retarded to read subtitles. Even if a show is released simuldubbed I will always choose the original language because that's just what you do right??
Most people watch dubs, to be honest, they just don't talk about it endlessly like people that watch subs do. For every weeb that bangs on about watching subs only, there's about 4 people watching it dubbed and just not saying anything because why would they?

Most people just want to watch the show, without needing to constantly pay attention to the bottom of the screen and such.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
If Pippa kicks the bucket, people are gonna lose their shit. Nobody will be safe, except maybe Yuri, but that's because she's already out of the picture. Sleepy might catch a break because she actually tried to help. Right next to her is Kirsche, also in a slightly safer zone. Then we have Gen 2—they might receive some angry superchats and a couple of Twitter messages, but those would be easy to ignore. After them are her genmates, including Lumi. Their grief won't mean anything to some people. They are supposed to be friends, and friends are supposed to look out for each other, so that they don't end up taking their own lives. Lastly, we've got Fishman, the boss, the employer, the guy who profits off her success and has a damn responsibility to keep her alive. He's going to be hounded at conventions, no social media or streams will be safe. People will direct all of their anger at him. His and consequently Phase Connect's reputation will never recover.

It's morbidly hilarious how Pippa will be remembered as a quirky VTuber with a touch of mental instability, burning herself out like a goddamn star that went supernova. Her legacy will be that of an eccentric entertainer who pushed herself to the absolute brink—and then some. She always wanted to go out on top of her game, even if it meant killing herself just to leave a lasting impression without anyone ever witnessing any decline. It's incredibly ironic that, just by fucking dying, she'll get exactly what she wants.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pippa should line up interviews with others

Like she's good so far in this but she has no ability to filter out proper guests. I think someone like even Boogie2988 would make for a better interview than this guy

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I mean, NOW they'll know

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
This guy must subside on a diet of huffing his own farts.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
He's a VA, he is a walking mental issue just for that.
I'll take my Pippa wins when I can, no matter how small they are.

Anime Fan

So far this is just making me wish we got an interview with the Super Seducer dude instead.
That would have been a lot more entertaining than this interview.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Only to laugh at.
Some of the stuff he said was retarded but if you're familiar with his game design content it's interesting to hear all the backstory of how WC3 was designed and planned.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
"literal translations" is the strawman that keeps being taken down over, and over, and over again

GAMERGATE FREAKSHOW INCOMING

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
what if the whole colress arc has been a psyop to get this interview to shit on localization bs?

edit: nvm, she isn't going hard on it. ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom