"Apple cucks love to be edged by daddy Jobs' decrepit corpse"Beribug

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
if i wanted to read id read the manga (scanlated ofc)
How the voice actors act the parts is completely different between English and Japanese, even in what are considered "good-qualtiy" dubs. I think it's worth listening in Japanese and reading subs to get the original acting.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I hate the literal translation strawman so much.

I don't want it word-for-word, grammar obviously doesn't work like that, I just don't want you to stick a feminist rant or a bunch of reddit memes in it.
Problem is people that the term "localization" has been completely fucked. People bring up literal translations because localization is supposed to mean "changing every instance of 'it can't be helped' to contextually natural things like 'nothing you can do' or c'iest la vie'." Nepotism hires addicted to twitter have ruined the term because their idea of localization is "insert dialogue about gender".

When someone complains about localization, their definition of the word is different than someone like Chris here.

Topo Chico

How the voice actors act the parts is completely different between English and Japanese, even in what are considered "good-qualtiy" dubs. I think it's worth listening in Japanese and reading subs to get the original acting.
Agreed, also with out outlandish/flamboyant the acting is in japanese it often makes me cringe when I can actually understand what they're yelling about.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"You disgust me" - Pippa

Yes Pippa! Yes!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
How long until we get a $100 dono from Ken saying some yab shit?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Hey guys, I have a question. I just tabbed back into the Pippa stream since Oblivion crashed on me and I noticed something different about her. In this stream Pippa looks really pale, and she has pink hair. This is strange because Pippa has always had dark skin and blonde hair since she's a gyaru rabbit. I even have a picture here to prove it. Am I going crazy? Did she get a new outfit that makes her white and pink haired? Is this an example of the Mandildo Effect?
gyaru pippa final.png

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
One thing ill give the YIIK devs now, Kirbopher has the perfect amount of soy to voice Alex Yiik

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Colress was the sloppy-seconds "I guess he'll do" character, but he was super-excited about Burgh.

This is Burgh.
1684547075800.png

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Mab he is making me so glad
I grew out pokemon

Hff201

Early Adopter
>Scarlet and Violet are the best mainline games

ROPE

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
He's the prime example of what living in a leftist city like New York does to your brain. Not even once.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
The Japanese Voice Acting industry is leagues ahead of the English Voice Acting industry, with another strawman being that "you only like the Japanese dub because you can't understand them, they over-exaggerate just like the English dub" and other variations of it that also make my blood boil-

Wait shit Chris made a point I agree with, I also think that Pokemon SV are the best games in the series since Black and White

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
As someone who liked Violet, eh, he's got a pretty strong take

EDIT: she is visibly seeething KEKEKEKEKEKEKE

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Bug type Pokemon have shit stats.
Perfect fit, honestly.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
If you can't read you deserve the gaijinslop.
Look, if I'm busy reading words on a screen I'm not watching the show. You anime fags are way too dedicated when it comes to your jap slant media.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
if this dude gets Pippa an in with the OneyPlays guys it might all be worth it.

Hff201

Early Adopter
As someone who liked Violet, eh, he's got a pretty strong take
I get liking SV. Performance and glitches aside, collecting the little fuckers and battling with them is always gonna be fun.

Thinking it's better than the games that actually work is a braindead take though.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Fuck an Oneyplays interview would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom