"A dog just bit a fellow female doctor's nipple 🙏-🙏 Thank you for your grace 🙏-🙏 thank you for watching out for me 🙏-🙏 amen 🙏"Kattarina Qutie

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

It hasn't even been an hour. My god this dude is boring as fuck.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
>Never played an mmo
Best thing he's ever said.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
The only TOME I recognize as valid is:

wrp

>I'm going to write about something I know nothing about and I REFUSE to do any research about it
He's just the average western netflix showrunner

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>obsessed with cyberpunk worlds
>doesn't list off Lain as one of his favorite anime
There is a localized autism event going on in my brain.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Terrain of Magical Expertise

GAY

Sven

Going back a bit but his talking about working on Mob shows where the problems with localization can come into play. If the director doesn't know what they are doing then they can't tard wrangle the VA's from adding retarded shit. Obviously this really spirals when the Director themselves is the retard with ideas.

I'd shit on him for ass-kissing everyone but that's just every entertainment industry, it's a human centipede of brown nosing.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Alright, I'm done with this, this guy is just painfully annoying to listen to. Good luck with the audio torture guys, I'm going to go watch Tenma and Lumi scream about frogs for 5 more hours.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Fuck this! I'm gonna listen while playing Jedi Academy story mode on Jedi Master difficulty.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I feel like I'm in the minority here, but I don't think he's that bad on stream right now, autism and LA takes aside. Maybe I just have a strong tolerance for this kind of stuff, but he's answering everything as asked and keeping an upbeat tone.

SV was interesting for going for an open-world design, which was a really nice switch-up to the usual linear design.

Still, can't wait for them to actually work out open-world game design and improve on it with a few more gens.
I think Legends Arceus was a good middle-ground where there were big areas to explore, while still... working.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Here's the game.

Probably a good reason why it's not doing so hot.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Cringe but free and all that. But he's super duper fucking cringe.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Somewhere below me will be a post from Reticule interpreting this conversation as Chris wanting to abuse and hit Pippa.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I feel like I'm in the minority here, but I don't think he's that bad on stream right now, autism and LA takes aside. Maybe I just have a strong tolerance for this kind of stuff, but he's answering everything as asked and keeping an upbeat tone.
Niggas are really going to pretend this is worse than the Dave or Merryweather interviews.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Niggas are really going to pretend this is worse than the Dave or Merryweather interviews.
Nah, I love Pippa's interviews, and watching Pippa stun lock Merry was funny as fuck. This stream is fine and people are just not interested in this loser.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
He's defending California, LA specifically, there's no doubt in my mind he raped at least three women and maybe one man.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Dave was a twat, but it was easier to make fun of him and his topic was more interesting. This dude is just boring. Merryweather is definitely worse though.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Nah, I love Pippa's interviews, and watching Pippa stun lock Merry was funny as fuck. This stream is fine and people are just not interested in this loser.
ngl the dave interview was kino because of how schizo he ended up being
Maybe I have a much lower tolerance for condescending faggots than I do for enthusiastic autismoids. The only part of the Dave interview I genuinely consider good is him getting owned in the comment section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom