"HELP :D"Koseki Bijou

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I know some of y'all got various levels of 'tism but do you really think, if he wants to continue to work in an industry, he (or anyone else) is gonna come on stream to shit-talk said industry? Of course he's gonna speak positively about the whole thing.

God's Strongest Dragoon

1684548814842.png

Sven

Know how you can tell he lives in LA, might be something like how she asks a straight question and 4 minutes later he is on his 4th topic none of which was an answer.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
:incoming:
Last week, Pippa went on a little tangent during one of her streams about how she's glad that people on the lolcow sites are positive about her and aren't just talking about her because she's a cow. I feel like we need to start taking the gloves off and be more brutally honest for her sake, because I can't see a happy ending with the current trajectory:
As of right now, she is currently going down a spiral which will lead to her becoming a full-blown cow.
With watching some of the more recent streams the past ~month+ or so, I feel like I've slowly been falling more and more into the mindset of certain parts being like witnessing a train run off a cliff a lot of the time (like as if I were watching a lolcow) and I fucking hate it. I genuinely do not enjoy hearing about how hungry she is (but refuses to eat), how she rarely drinks water (but when she does it has ants in it), how she uses AI characters as unironic therapy (but the AI tells her to kill herself), how she thinks the insane lolcow who prints out gigantic house-sized waifus is based (but he's apparently not dedicated enough / is grifting), how she has chronic pain (but outright refuses to go to the doctor or dentist and instead chooses to cope with all kinds of escapism and literal delusion), how she has literally nothing but streaming to live for, how she had literal stroke symptoms the other week (but coped and did nothing), etc, etc… I could go on, but you get the point, and literally all we can do is watch it happen. The people who only watch for this type of ‘content’ and cheer on this brand of suffering are not real fans who care about her - in fact, I'd wager that they're either there to laugh at her or try and keep her at their level - and if she thinks this kind of shit is her brand, she needs to shake that mindset as soon as humanly fucking possible. Pity parties and unironic cope sessions are not entertaining, they’re just pathetic and sad. We’ve all fucking seen where this kind of shit leads to before in several lolcows, and I’m growing more and more apathetic because it feels like a losing battle when even stream chats - the thing she unironically relies on for most of the support and validation in her life - can't sway her even when they all unanimously say the same shit about most of these subjects (the increased numbers also brought in more yes-men who validate her unhealthy shit as well, but for the most part chat still cares for her health and at least tries to help). The absolute refusal and inability to take real advice and pick one's self up is unironically one of the biggest traits of a cow, and it's absolutely not too late for this to be turned around - but if things continue down this path, I've got really grim predictions for the future.

I also started becoming more conscious of what felt like a real backtrack of her self-awareness when she first started talking about and literally coping over the retarded unironic AI therapy shit. That was the kind of behavior we'd all been dunking on Henri over for months in the threads (both on Kiwi Farms + here), and the level of cognitive dissonance required for us to continue making fun of Henri for that specific type of shit but give Pippa a pass for it is too high. It’s bad, unhealthy behavior that should not be encouraged and needs to be aggressively made fun of, because it’s pure cope and delusion, and she needs to attempt real remedies instead of retreating into self-inflicted hugboxes of pure fantasy.

Switching gears a bit to the company/Sakana, I'm going to quote myself:

I still stand by this. If nothing changes, this will very negatively effect Sakana & the company in future, both in terms of PR and in the monetary sense. Sure, he's still making money off of her in the short-term, but he and management should be really concerned about the long-term. The trajectory she's currently on will absolutely 100% burn her, it is an inevitability, and if something really bad happens to her as a result, she not only might not be there to collect superchats / merch sales in the future, the company would also likely have to deal with an angry mob (I outlined this part a bit more in these posts). I don't know what else they could really do outside of a forced vacation, but I really fucking hope that the people who have the ability to do something are taking this seriously and are trying to intervene wherever and whenever they can and aren't just sitting there watching this happen. Drastic measures might be in order at this point. Things are looking grim. Reminder that we are currently in the middle of an arc of her subsisting on two spoonfuls of food a day.

I'm going to end this blogpost with one final statement.
I do not want to watch a full-blown lolcow crash-and-burn arc happen here. Nobody wants to see that. It is not too late for the course to correct itself. It's going to take effort, and it's going to take her actually wanting to improve her situation, but if she continues to do nothing and only delves herself deeper into delusion & on-stream cope sessions, it is inevitably going to end in disaster.
I had not read the autism post.

Yeah, I agree. Not gonna lie I expect her to turn up dead either due to poor health (stroke) or her just offing herself similar to what Etika did. She is clinically depressed (crippling) and she refuses to not only seek help but she also does nothing to fix her current situation. She doesn't seem to have any goals in life either which is possibly what bothers me the most. Given her success and her rise in popularity, I expected her to maybe shift towards investing her money into the things she likes. Maybe even looking into either funding an animal shelter or doing volunteer work. But it seems like she has nothing going on.

The sad part about all of this is that everyone can see the signs and people keep telling her to fix her shit yet she just doesn't seem to care. At this point im just waiting for Phase to come out with one of those White Background with Black Text post saying that Pippa has graduated because she died.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Him listing Youtube and Patreon as a major income source while living in LA is absurd:

Patreon:
1684548751136.png

Youtube
1684548840963.png

Not sure where the views are coming from as his videos get only a couple thousand views each, maybe it's spread out across his channel but most of his stuff is pretty short.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

wrp

Wait, he was the fucking casting director of AHiT? I thought he just did some art or some shit.
Forget everything I said about this nigga, he's based just for not firing JonTron.

1684549319870.png

Also, this is the moment I find out Tomar was in it too.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I didn't catch yesterday's stream but from the thhrang post, I'm assuming it was just Pippa doomposting about necking herself for 5 hours straight.

hololive ruined /jp/

Know how you can tell he lives in LA, might be something like how she asks a straight question and 4 minutes later he is on his 4th topic none of which was an answer.
it wasnt the constant bullshit about the people kniws and projects he done?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Wait, he was the fucking casting director of AHiT? I thought he just did some art or some shit.
Forget everything I said about this nigga, he's based just for not firing JonTron.
If he's still friends with the OneyPlays people, he can't be all that bad.

cucurut

I will quote since it looks like some of you have missed it
There's apparently 3 transgressors that are shared between all the posts:

Chris "Kirbopher" Niosi (animator, writer, alleged massive shithead, Ken Ashcorp's mortal enemy)
Liz Losey (Chris' damaged ex-girlfriend, Psyguy's damaged ex-girlfriend, alleged suckup and also shithead)
Bryon "Psyguy" Beaubian (alleged shithead but with bonus pedophilia)

Ignoring the two other people, Chris has multiple infractions of allegations(except really unique ones) that we'll take as factual, assuming this isn't a psyop between 5+ people
Sucking and leeching off everyone that's more famous than him for a chance to get ahead in the animator/newground world (Egoraptor is one of them)

Unearned Fame by collaborating with other persona non grata Rina-chan(Kira Buckland)
The "Unearned" part is due to lack of animation/art improvement even though he went to art college. This one is subjective, weak and petty even if they're legitimately awful people.

Emotionally abusing and manipulating everyone around them including his list of ex-girlfriends e.g. Liz Losey(Apparently they had a lot of public fights where all the ex-friends were basically forced to observe and participate in)

Has shittalked colleagues and coworkers so much he's been blacklisted(The twitter link comes up empty even on the wayback machine sorry guys)
View attachment 26011

Stayed at someone's house for free for a week with bonus meals and repaid them by jacking off in their bathroom. At least he had the decency to package it in a condom.(Unfortunately this is only one person's testimony so there's not much legitimacy)
View attachment 26009

Incel behavior(Degrading women, Hating women etc. despite needing them to satisfy his companionship, loneliness and other issues)

Emotionally oversensitive and paranoid despite being abusive(Seems related to inflated ego due to e-fame)

View attachment 26008
WARNING: THE VIDEO HAS VERY POORLY ANIMATED AND DRAWN DICKS,BOOBS,ASSHOLES AND SHIT

Chris did post an apology on his twitter

(a)

The accusations against him have been made as early as 2014 and as late as 2019 the year he also released his apology. It is fair to Ken that he has misgivings about Chris' reformation because all he did was post the apology. There has been no easy public evidence to point to that Chris has changed other than 4 years with no public outrage(which could be enough proof for some people but who knows).

I would rate Chris' current status in between "on probation" and "skeptical" leaning towards probation.

They were both active in internet VA/music/anime communities over decade ago. I really would not be surprised if there were some behind-the-scenes stories, but good luck finding them after so long.

Fuck it. I did some dumpster diving. Unfortunately, archives don't go far enough. In the last decade, cancellation posts have come a long way. I didn't have the resolve to read everything and the majority of text seems like exaggerated nothing-burger, but because so many people are involved over such a long time, including even random congoer, I'm willing to believe.
This seems like good TL;DR and I recommend not wasting more time
View attachment 25987
(a)

The rest of stuff

View attachment 25988
(a)
View attachment 25989
(a)
View attachment 25991
(a)
View attachment 25992
(a)
Full threads:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
He's not listed on say, Wikipedia, but I checked and he is indeed credited.
niosi.png

Sven

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Him listing Youtube and Patreon as a major income source while living in LA is absurd:

Patreon:
View attachment 26172

Youtube
View attachment 26174

Not sure where the views are coming from as his videos get only a couple thousand views each, maybe it's spread out across his channel but most of his stuff is pretty short.
He does have 1.2k Videos. While the ad revenue per video is not much my estimate is that he might get $0.5 - $1 per video per month on ad revenue.

Topo Chico

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
HEAD YIIKKA IS WATCHING
RUN PIPPA

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

lvl8

Rabbit not pulling punches.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I had not read the autism post.

Yeah, I agree. Not gonna lie I expect her to turn up dead either due to poor health (stroke) or her just offing herself similar to what Etika did. She is clinically depressed (crippling) and she refuses to not only seek help but she also does nothing to fix her current situation. She doesn't seem to have any goals in life either which is possibly what bothers me the most. Given her success and her rise in popularity, I expected her to maybe shift towards investing her money into the things she likes. Maybe even looking into either funding an animal shelter or doing volunteer work. But it seems like she has nothing going on.

The sad part about all of this is that everyone can see the signs and people keep telling her to fix her shit yet she just doesn't seem to care. At this point im just waiting for Phase to come out with one of those White Background with Black Text post saying that Pippa has graduated because she died.
It could just be cope from me, but I imagine she's not as bad behind the seams as it's meme'd here as there has to be a sure amount of exaggeration due to her job as a streamer. At least for now. Fishman has a vested interest in her not offing herself and she does have a support network so I don't think being a lolcow is in her future. However, offering herself is the most worrying prospect in her future.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
My brain is auto-correcting YIIK to YUK at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom