"It was Faucci's origins, he said 'Remember that time I was part of that critic review group where everyone was braindead? Yeah, I should make a vaccine that makes everyone braindead.' Wait, I shouldn't make that joke"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

Scott_Pilgram_Ruined_A_Whole_Generation_of_Women.mp3

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
my estimate is that he might get $0.5 - $1 per video per month on ad revenue.
That's way too high, as he has a lot of videos of a couple minutes. Realistically you're looking at $2-4 per 1k views so 169*2-4 = probable rate, but it might be much lower due to the shorter videos not having any monetization and as youtube wants videos of over 10 minutes to get multiple ads. Shorts, which he has some of, pay something like ten cents per thousand views which is even worse.

And before anyone says anything, no I don't have a major youtube channel.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Did Pippa just make a Negative XP reference?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I fully believe that Pippa is one of those people who is somehow too low IQ to understand fucking Scott Pilgrim, the millennial's first story about a shitty protagonist.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
That's way too high, as he has a lot of videos of a couple minutes. Realistically you're looking at $2-4 per 1k views so 169*2-4 = probable rate, but it might be much lower due to the shorter videos not having any monetization and as youtube wants videos of over 10 minutes to get multiple ads. Shorts, which he has some of, pay something like ten cents per thousand views which is even worse.

It's unironically the shit like this that makes me believe the Kenticule rrat.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Alright buddy, if head YIIKger didn't want to get attacked, he shouldn't have shot first.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
They really dont make shit huh
View attachment 26177
The main challenge for making a living through voice acting is keeping a constant flow of recording sessions, rather than specifically seeking good, well-paying ones.

There are a lot of variables to ad revenue that make it impossible to guess the earnings without access to the channel. You probably know how much this one makes though.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It's unironically the shit like this that makes me believe the Kenticule rrat.
Knowing things isn't a crime! I know all kinds of things, not my fault.

There are a lot of ways to estimate the amount within a reasonable margin. Gaming and short form content for instance trends towards $2 per thousand in RPM, while financial content can be over $10 per thousand due to target audience and use of ad block. But even with all of that you can usually tell if someone is making a couple hundred or a couple million a month pretty effectively.

And fuck you.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Sakata I know you're /here/ require annual physicals in your next contract.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I fully believe that Pippa is one of those people who is somehow too low IQ to understand fucking Scott Pilgrim, the millennial's first story about a shitty protagonist.
shes one hundred percent right about Scott Pilgrim tho

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This is why the VA industry needed more crazy bastards like Marlon Brando and Val Kilmer

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
shes one hundred percent right about Scott Pilgrim tho
Only because most people are fucking dumb and somehow associate with Scott and Ramona instead of seeing them as insufferable retards whose entire character arc is a quest to be somewhat less retarded.

>yiik
>subtle enough
Alright buddy.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
He cried during YiiK, this man is a pervert and probably has a woman's skin in his freezer.

lvl8

I'll hand it to this guy for keeping his cool despite the rabbit calling him out.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1684550026860.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom