"Whenever I feel down I just think back to my, like, memory- recollection of Nixon quotes"Araminta Aminthe

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
If this gets too retarded, like I'm sure it will, I'm dipping out to watch my favorite tard fail to kill a frog a few hundred more times.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
@Reticule When are you going to start grilling in superchats, Ken? Start making drama!

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Guys I'm begging you, just because MALE it doesnt mean we need 30 pages of 7 of you each dissecting every sentence at the same time.
I just want the page number of this thread to surpass the general. If I have to be a flaming retard then so be it.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
He sounds like a weird blend of egoraptor and jelloapocalypse

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
This is going to be a long four hours

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You know who else had a combination of names for his fictional characters? Sonichu! This man diddled his mother. Kirbopher hate!

@Reticule When are you going to start grilling in superchats, Ken? Start making drama!
I told you, I can't intrude on her space. It's a complicated relationship.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1684545366223.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This is going to be a long four hours
Fuck that shit, Rie's birthday is tonight, ain't nobody got time for this.... whats his name again? Chris Krisopherson? Christof Waltz? Whatever his name is. We gotta get ready right UNNAMED IINDVIDUALS

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
He sounds like a weird blend of egoraptor and jelloapocalypse
That's because all of the old Newgrounds guys are all the exact same person. Other than Shadman, I guess, but that's not a good thing.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Damn this dude really was perfect for Alex. Everything they say makes me cringe.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Guys I'm begging you, just because MALE it doesnt mean we need 30 pages of 7 of you each dissecting every sentence at the same time.
no no I need the notes in real time, they're muted until Shiina finishes her stream.

Anime Fan

This guy is already acting really annoying.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
He has the opposite of charisma how can you get THE PIPKIN PIPPA setting you up and still be this boring

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Fuck that shit, Rie's birthday is tonight, ain't nobody got time for this.... whats his name again? Chris Krisopherson? Christof Waltz? Whatever his name is. We gotta get ready right UNNAMED IINDVIDUALS
Oh fuck, you're right. I'm definitely dipping out for that if I'm still here by then. I even got her ad earlier when I was watching YT on my phone.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
He has the opposite of charisma how can you get THE PIPKIN PIPPA setting you up and still be this boring
Lack of confidence and conviction? Too much cooming? LA brain rot?

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I dunno what you guys are talking about, in the running against fucking Dave, Miao, Blizzard artist cool guy whose name I can't spell, this guy is in solid second place for least cancerous interview victim behind artist guy.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Does anyone actually watch English dubbed anime on purpose? Like besides people who are too retarded to read subtitles. Even if a show is released simuldubbed I will always choose the original language because that's just what you do right??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom