"My purpose for wearing panties is to avoid injury"Sakamata Chloe

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Well we got a ways to go till Friday so who knows what happens till then. Always a chance of management stepping in at the last minute or Kirbopher spilling enough spaghetti that he loses this chance too. Turning out to be an interesting end of the week regardless.
pray she doesn't step on any landmine with fishman and we get another firing in phase, it's unlikely but you know how this year has been.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Yeah, it's just all around weird. The guy is a legitimate sperg with an overactive personality to match. It could just be that he's completely spaghetti hands because despite being a famous VA, he does all his work in a studio and has never had 1000+ people watching him try to hold a conversation with a complete stranger and the whole past controversey has him shaken up a bit. However his past experience and his text/word choices land him squarely in the creep zone.
Doesn't help that despite his past controversy he ended that stream by ordering a woman not to hang up on him somewhat aggressively.

God's Strongest Dragoon

pray she doesn't step on any landmine with fishman and we get another firing in phase, it's unlikely but you know how this year has been.
Fishman should be use to it
Pippashit.jpg

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
the man said he unironically likes yiik, that's enough for me to judge his character tbh.
:SelenHAHAhere:

GOTBB

By the way, required viewing after the stream, just to get the full YIIKsperience:

Pick one or both, they're both fantastic videos.

I was going to give it a shot but BOTH videos are over 2 hours?!
Your definition of "required" and mine are not in sync.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Look at all you parasocials fretting about the upcoming male voice on stream.

Let the grown woman do her own worrying about her safety. Her managers can do it too since that's their jobs. The rest of us should just enjoy the show.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I think the only genuine parasocial here is Reticule, the rest of us are just speculating about this weird new sperg who's now orbiting the community and his potential sexpest past.

God's Strongest Dragoon

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

JMForte

Let the grown woman do her own worrying about her safety. Her managers can do it too since that's their jobs. The rest of us should just enjoy the show.
If people were super worried and I mean like actually full on "OH FUCK" worried for Pippa there are some here who do have the power to DM her and I have a feeling they would do that. That's if the ones who are worried are the ones who can DM her.

Twin Adder

If people were super worried and I mean like actually full on "OH FUCK" worried for Pippa there are some here who do have the power to DM her and I have a feeling they would do that. That's if the ones who are worried are the ones who can DM her.
I thought it'd be Chris's "concerned" VA "friends" DMing him not to touch the evil rabbit, not the other way around.

JMForte

I thought it'd be Chris's "concerned" VA "friends" DMing him not to touch the evil rabbit, not the other way around.
It would be funny but Pippa isn't that popular. If people are actually concerned or whatever and want to DM her about it, it's completely up to them. She is probably already aware of the stuff anyways.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Archive

Well now I'm even more confused.

Ken you stupid fuck, if you don't spill the beans it just looks like you're having a terminal unicorn event.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

Alright, she's prying.

EDIT: The archive site's just refusing to work now for some reason, have a screenshot as backup
1684433958645.png

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Ken is going about this in probably the most autistic retarded way imaginable, what the Hell
:whatastory:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Ken is going about this in probably the most autistic retarded way imaginable, what the Hell
:whatastory:
God, how DARE Pippa not know about some retarded Newgrounds drama from when she was 11?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So Ken. I'm a Fed and a giant spook and you are making me want to cuck you. I would advise you to stop trying to engage this cuck Olympics as everyone currently involved is way too autistic to get past the starting line

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
All that bozo has to do and spill the beans and he'll get what he wants. He and Pippa knows each other, he even made a song about her. So whatever happens here will influence the interview, one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom