"It's not my fault girls are so weak"Pavolia Reine

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'm not going to step up to bat for the guy but didn't Egoraptor and a few others basically pull a Nyanners on the Newgrounds content creators because they didn't want to be associated with them anymore?
Egoraptor, Neil Cicierega, and more of those old newgrounds guys are all a bunch of whiny fags. At least Neil can still make decent stuff music wise but the guy is fucking annoying when he's serious.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Reticule will never be Kirbopher.
We need the Mori Deadbeats cuck image remade but with Reticule, Pippa, and Kirbopher

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Egoraptor, Neil Cicierega, and more of those old newgrounds guys are all a bunch of whiny fags. At least Neil can still make decent stuff music wise but the guy is fucking annoying when he's serious.
JonTron is still good and Emily Yucas is a schizo but still doing her thing.

hololive ruined /jp/

Imagine if during the interview stream, Pippa brings up his past, Chris says something dumb about it/lies, and then Ken Ashcorp demands to call in and grill the guy. This could be some intense kino kahntent. Buckle up, folks.
what if.. this pippa playing 4d chess?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
JonTron is still good and Emily Yucas is a schizo but still doing her thing.
Jontron hates black people so he's cool with me. :nehgah:

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
what if.. this pippa playing 4d chess?
You're right, she's just testing me again, and seeing if I'll still be in fix with her after this.

Jontron hates black people so he's cool with me. :nehgah:
And he's funny, but I won't lie, the race realist thing is what got me to check him out to start with. I'm not even that racist either.

hololive ruined /jp/

i dont see a problem with this guy grooming pippa. shes a toothless hick and hes fugly. match made in gummo heaven.

God's Strongest Dragoon

hololive ruined /jp/

You're right, she's just testing me again, and seeing if I'll still be in fix with her after this.
i meant pippa baiting this guy for an interview to get ken ashcorp to roast him. it'd require a ton of quick wits but i can see pippa thinking it through as the night went on.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm thankful you almost definitely don't have children, because I'm not sure the modern era is ready for Genesis 22, but led by a rabbit vtuber.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
You know what, if Ken Ashcorp isn't making plans with Pippa to grill the guy, it will be the mother of all missed opportunities

Spergatory

Early Adopter
And you guys call Reticule the schizo when you're all huffing hopium for this very unlikely scenario. :botanheadshake:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
And you guys call Reticule the schizo when you're all huffing hopium for this very unlikely scenario. :botanheadshake:
you're right

she should get andrew tate instead

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I know some links were posted earlier, but I honest-to-God have not read any of them yet (I plan to dive deeper before the Friday stream, though). I searched up "Kirbopher", and this was the second recommended search right below:
1684390871457.png

Here's what I found from the very quick skim for posterity - some videos like this covering a story:

And from the man himself:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I know some links were posted earlier, but I honest-to-God have not read any of them yet (I plan to dive deeper before the Friday stream, though). I searched up "Kirbopher", and this was the second recommended search right below:
View attachment 25931

Here's what I found from the very quick skim for posterity - some videos like this covering a story:

And from the man himself:

Holy fuck, I haven't even watched the videos yet but seeing that big gaping mouth smile as the thumbnail for the apology video and then opening the local copy to see the "I'm dead inside" thumbnail was fucking hilarious.
EDIT:
Also found this, which was from Nov 19th, 2020 while his apology video was from July

EnNAmrDVkAMs1Tt

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I will say, outside of whether he did or didn't smack a bitch up in the past, the one thing Kirb needs to figure out very quickly is how to read the room. Within just a few hours he managed to break multiple unspoken social rules in the vtuber community - becoming a very prominent presence as a male in a female vtuber's stream, collab-begging while the other vtuber is live, and plugging his own channel unprompted in her stream chat. You can say the gender dynamic shit is unicorn territory, and I agree, but either way people are going to be schizoposting about it for months to come and it'll just be another headache Pippa has to deal with. If he's planning on getting comfortable here he needs to be more tactful or he'll just become an easier-to-attack Connor.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
took me a second to find this
>alex
>hard r
>toby fox music

View attachment 25871
When the gnome decides to enter the ring himself someone better make that his intro music
Yes, but Ken has always been chill.
Really? Your posts from a few hours ago would suggest otherwise :smugpipi:
At least we still got OneyNG, Psychicpebbles, and Spazkid?

kingcaid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom