"Nie ga! Nie ga! Urusai yo nie ga! Ah"Hoshimachi Suisei

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The real grooming starts after the stream.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
It's funny how reluctant Pippa is to do voice acting here, especially seeing as she seems pretty decent at it. But I'd be the same way. I don't understand how voice actors can't feel cringe while they make all those anime noises.

Wait I'm not banned nevermind! It was just one message!
:selenpointandlaugh:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I bet Lia is fuck jealous as fuck over this retarded garbage. PIPPA gets to just have a male VA on her stream and on his stream as much as she wants but when Lia does it she gets put in the Oshi Stockade and is reluctant to ever collab with males ever again.
:menhera:

JMForte

And so the grooming begins... VAs can't help themselves. Was bound to happen.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>he's ending off the stream to continue talking to Pippa in private.
Reticule's inevitable post below me is about to be real fucking heated.
:whatastory:
I have this thread and /pcg/ open in separate tabs to see two different flavours of autistic fallout :smugpipi:

God's Strongest Dragoon

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I wrote a message asking if there was no mods and if this was like the wild west and that message got canned so I just assumed I was banned. My bad.

kingcaid

I have faith in Pippa's ability to disgust 95% of the human race.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I bet Lia is fuck jealous as fuck over this retarded garbage. PIPPA gets to just have a male VA on her stream and on his stream as much as she wants but when Lia does it she gets put in the Oshi Stockade and is reluctant to ever collab with males ever again.
:menhera:
Because the guy on Lia's stream did it during the middle of an ASMR on her donothon and is a bigger no-name fag than this guy will ever be. Plus Likers are fags.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
>he's ending off the stream to continue talking to Pippa in private.
Reticule's inevitable post below me is about to be real fucking heated.
I don't trust him that sounded forceful.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
For first impressions, he's pretty cool.
I get we're saying things to make Reticule mad, but to be serious for a second, no man in their thirties who does the "uwu" emoticons in chats unironically could ever possibly meet the definition of "cool."

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
For first impressions, he's pretty cool.
He's cringe, but he is free.

Unless those allegations are really really bad, then I retract that statement.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I don't trust him that sounded forceful.
Right now, another man is praising your dream woman for her show today, and giving her meaningful career advice from his years' of experience in entertainment. He might even offer kind words to help her out of her depressive spirals.

And all you can do is sit back and let it happen. :smugpipi:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I get we're saying things to make Reticule mad, but to be serious for a second, no man in their thirties who does the "uwu" emoticons in chats unironically could ever possibly meet the definition of "cool."
He also looks like the fucked up love child of Spoony and ProJared. He is the opposite of cool.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Oh definitely. But I haven't seen anything that makes me think he's an asshole, so he's alright in my book.

Sven

Don't mind me, just imaging a bizarre impossible timeline where somehow Pippa gets an inroad with Genshin VA's and the reactions it would garner from Lia

Hff201

Early Adopter
1684387421204.png
I'm so used to @thhrang being /pcg/ Enemy No. 1 seeing this just gave me a rush of nostalgia.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I just poke my head in this thread and I read pippa is getting groomed by some VA pleb, damn this is a weird year indeed. Don't fret reticule the moment the fags in his voice acting circles get the news that he's interacting with a literal NAZI he'll denounce her and shit on her, then you can go in for the kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom