"Nene pizza... nooo painapuru!, many many cheese! nooo painapuruuu~!!!"Momosuzu Nene

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

How the fuck am I already banned from this guys chat??!?!?!
They all share shit with each other. They share 4chan posts, they share posts from this place, they share posts from the homelands, they share people to block, they share literally everything. Even if girls don't come to this place they DO see posts from here because they share posts.

kingcaid

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Curious if he got banned from Pippa's chat since we haven't seen him since the AI stream.
There's no way a schizo like him would just give up. He absolutely got banned, no doubt in my mind.

God's Strongest Dragoon

How the fuck am I already banned from this guys chat??!?!?!
I saw someone in his chat before the raid that told him to ban superduper. I seent it.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
No fucking wonder English voice acting is 99% shit if this guy is getting work.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I saw someone in his chat before the raid that told him to ban superduper. I seent it.
Send screenshot please. I need to know who.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
do the voice pippa

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
He's already trying to force Pippa into things. :pippasadl:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Send screenshot please. I need to know who.
I got you bro
lie-lies.gif

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

wrp

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

Sven

Ironic as it sounds compared to normal Fish must be drinking moments, this is a real Fish has hands wrapped around a bottle going full :sakanapleasepippa: and begging she holds in her Pipkin assuming he knows its happening. She is communicating with someone actually in a professional industry that is adjacent to their field and unlike Friday she is probably as loosely controlled and unmonitored as she gets right now.

It's also funny she cringes so hard at doing some VA style work here as she has done a ton of just this on her own streams including earlier and seems to think a lot less of it when she does it.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Ironic as it sounds compared to normal Fish must be drinking moments, this is a real Fish has hands wrapped around a bottle going full :sakanapleasepippa: and begging she holds in her Pipkin assuming he knows its happening. She is communicating with someone actually in a professional industry that is adjacent to their field and unlike Friday she is probably as loosely controlled and unmonitored as she gets right now.

It's also funny she cringes so hard at doing some VA style work here as she has done a ton of just this on her own streams including earlier and seems to think a lot less of it when she does it.
It's prolly the idea that she's doing it in front of a professional that bugs her

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I did not type anything inflammatory in the chat. In fact, I've never typed anything inflammatory into any streamer's chat ever!
It's true, he's a good boy. I think it's purely jannies being jannies I don't think the talents even complained. OR, perhaps it's some unrelated youtube fuck up shadow banning you account.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Honestly this isn't fair bros... I go through all the effort of keeping my schizo energy contained here and I get banned from chats for being my simple cordial self. I'm not among the likes of Henri or Chase who air out as much shit as they can to disrupt a stream directly. I'M THE GOOD GUY!!!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wait I'm not banned, nevermind! It was just one message apparently !

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>he's ending off the stream to continue talking to Pippa in private.
Reticule's inevitable post below me is about to be real fucking heated.
:whatastory:
Wait I'm not banned, nevermind! It was just one message apparently !
lol
1684386880667.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom