thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter

JMForte

I just want to say when he invited her on to talk in voice and how she said she only likes doing voice chat on stream he did say he would be streaming for a while longer. Only to basically end a few minutes after she joined just so he could talk to her while he wasn't streaming. You can't say it doesn't come off as a bit manipulative.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

So the grooming arc begins, I don't even know if Pippa will be alive in a few years to #MeToo Chris

God's Strongest Dragoon

So the gist of what I could piece together was this:
>colleagues, friends, ex-gfs accuse him of anger issues (verbal abuse) and improper sexual contact
>he admits to it while in the midst of losing his Fire Emblem job because he broke NDA by saying that Byleth will be in Smash
>Nintendo immediately replaces him for all Byleth VA because of breaking NDA
>people hear Nintendo dropped him and hear "improper sexual contact", they interpret "he raped every female in a 17 mile radius"
>he comes out with full details to debunk false allegations while admitting to the anger issues and improper sexual contact in his November tweet
>supposedly several of his peers have come out to corroborate his claims
>in the November tweet, he talks about therapy and addressing his issues
So pretty much he was just a dick/creep to his colleagues and they called him out for that behavior. Around that time, he fucks up by breaking NDA, so Nintendo purges him. He admits to the shit behavior. Everyone hears "sexual", "allegations", "Nintendo dropped him", and "he admitted to it", which leads to them thinking "OH MY GOD, HE RAPED EVERYONE".

I don't really give a fuck but he did seem kinda aggressive and weird when she popped into his stream, so I still don't like it.

JMForte

>colleagues, friends, ex-gfs accuse him of anger issues (verbal abuse) and improper sexual contact
>he admits to it while in the midst of losing his Fire Emblem job because he broke NDA by saying that Byleth will be in Smash
>people hear Nintendo dropped him and hear "improper sexual contact", they interpret "he raped every female in a 17 mile radius"
>he comes out with full details to debunk false allegations while admitting to the anger issues and improper sexual contact in his November tweet
So pretty much he was just a dick/creep to his colleagues and they called him out for that behavior. Around that time, he fucks up by breaking NDA, so Nintendo purge him. He admits to the shit behavior. Everyone hears "sexual", "allegations", "Nintendo dropped him", and "he admitted to it", which leads to them thinking "OH MY GOD, HE RAPED EVERYONE".

I don't really give a fuck but he did seem kinda aggressive and weird when she popped into his stream, so I still don't like it.
Improper sexual contact huh? How much you willing to bet he tries improper sexual contact on Pippa?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
So pretty much he was just a dick/creep to his colleagues and they called him out for that behavior. Around that time, he fucks up by breaking NDA, so Nintendo purges him. He admits to the shit behavior. Everyone hears "sexual", "allegations", "Nintendo dropped him", and "he admitted to it", which leads to them thinking "OH MY GOD, HE RAPED EVERYONE".

If only this dude did rape everyone, then it would be easier to write him off and hate him.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I will say, outside of whether he did or didn't smack a bitch up in the past, the one thing Kirb needs to figure out very quickly is how to read the room. Within just a few hours he managed to break multiple unspoken social rules in the vtuber community - becoming a very prominent presence as a male in a female vtuber's stream, collab-begging while the other vtuber is live, and plugging his own channel unprompted in her stream chat. You can say the gender dynamic shit is unicorn territory, and I agree, but either way people are going to be schizoposting about it for months to come and it'll just be another headache Pippa has to deal with. If he's planning on getting comfortable here he needs to be more tactful or he'll just become an easier-to-attack Connor.
The collab begging and hassling would've felt odd even if he was a woman. It might've been just a matter of phrasing- maybe he should've said "hey feel free to come join me after your stream to hand out!" rather then being as (jokingly) aggressive as he was, and maybe been a bit more subtle about plugging that he was also streaming at the same time.

The gender dynamic makes it a whole lot worse though.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So pretty much he was just a dick/creep to his colleagues and they called him out for that behavior. Around that time, he fucks up by breaking NDA, so Nintendo purge him. He admits to the shit behavior. Everyone hears "sexual", "allegations", "Nintendo dropped him", and "he admitted to it", which leads to them thinking "OH MY GOD, HE RAPED EVERYONE".

I'm honestly really interested in what Ken Ashcorp was implying he knew, because this situation is from ~2019, and Ken mentioned "I can only hope that all the talk of him actually growing from his abusive past is justified and not the exact same thing from 2009-2011", literally from the decade prior.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm honestly really interested in what Ken Ashcorp was implying he knew, because this situation is from ~2019, and Ken mentioned "I can only hope that all the talk of him actually growing from his abusive past is justified and not the exact same thing from 2009-2011", literally from the decade prior.
I'm curious but for all we know, the 2009-2011 behavior could be what Ken knows about, which may been part of the 2019 behavior. It sounded like the 2019 incident was something was boiling up for a while, not like it just started happening.
If only this dude did rape everyone, then it would be easier to write him off and hate him.
Bro, it gets worse. This might explain why he acts so fucking weird.
niosi.jpg

I don't even know what to think at this point.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

JMForte

Would be funny if Ken joined the stream and started superchatting and talking about it. Kind of like that one CEO interview where some of the girls did that. Highly doubt it due to time zones and all that, just hope Pippa is made aware of this, would be even funnier if she brings it up at some point, I doubt she will. I know she reads this place, I hope she sees this stuff, but her reading this always seems on and off with her.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I feel that - based on personal anecdotes and previous experience - suspiciously overly-affectionate men who aggressively ":3" at women may often be a sign of trouble waiting to happen, and we have all been on the internet long enough to see this story play out time and time again

the names and faces may change, but the outcome remains strikingly the same

EDIT: that is to say, if he really has gone through the work of actually bettering himself, good on him, everyone deserves that sort of repentance if they truly wish to go through with it. Me, I'm still trying to be careful with my words at the end of the day, I mean no ill will to him either way.

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Would be funny if Ken joined the stream and started superchatting and talking about it. Kind of like that one CEO interview where some of the girls did that. Highly doubt it due to time zones and all that, just hope Pippa is made aware of this, would be even funnier if she brings it up at some point, I doubt she will. I know she reads this place, I hope she sees this stuff, but her reading this always seems on and off with her.
Given that Ken seems to have at least somewhat of a history with the guy and is probably concerned for Pippa, I'd wager a guess that he's likely going to actually try and catch it live regardless of timezones.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Really? Your posts from a few hours ago would suggest otherwise :smugpipi:
I worry about Pippa. She's a strong girl but sometimes she walks into dumb things.

Twitch is gonna end up being her gaming/karaoke/fucked up Kirsche collabs channel and everything else is on Youtube.
Twitch hate.

View attachment 25945
Why does his tshirt have a penis on it?
Because gross coomer VA, very sad, many such cases.

So the grooming arc begins, I don't even know if Pippa will be alive in a few years to #MeToo Chris
Pippa is a good girl she won't be groomed and butchered.

but he did seem kinda aggressive and weird when she popped into his stream, so I still don't like it.
That's because you're sane. Joke aside, he gives off desperate and creepy vibes.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Well we got a ways to go till Friday so who knows what happens till then. Always a chance of management stepping in at the last minute or Kirbopher spilling enough spaghetti that he loses this chance too. Turning out to be an interesting end of the week regardless.

God's Strongest Dragoon

That's because you're sane. Joke aside, he gives off desperate and creepy vibes.
Yeah, it's just all around weird. The guy is a legitimate sperg with an overactive personality to match. It could just be that he's completely spaghetti hands because despite being a famous VA, he does all his work in a studio and has never had 1000+ people watching him try to hold a conversation with a complete stranger and the whole past controversey has him shaken up a bit. However his past experience and his text/word choices land him squarely in the creep zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom