"You can slap me but not the sandwich"Ouro Kronii

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Jesus, this entire Colress arc has been retarded.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

JMForte

I know.

I'm loving it so much.
It's not going to be fun if it doesn't get brought up to Pippa or in the interview by Pippa. I want a confrontation.

Hff201

Early Adopter

1684436266682.png

For fuck's sake Ken

(If anyone has any more luck archiving these than I have I'd appreciate it, both my attempts have caught it in a loading loop rather than the tweet itself)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Why the fuck is this happening publicly instead of being done in DMs? She's literally talked about being on DM terms with him and how they've had conversations before, what the fuck is he doing?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Why the fuck is this happening publicly instead of being done in DMs? She's literally talked about being on DM terms with him and how they've had conversations before, what the fuck is he doing?
Being a fucking unicorn retard! Holy shit Kenny boy! Just spill the fucking beans about the guy! That's it! That's all you have to do!
I'm fucking retarded but even this high a level of retardation fucking irks me.

Last edited:

Hff201

Early Adopter
I like Ken but he has a history of reacting autistically to things and probably doesn't know how to climb out of the hole he's dug himself.

I can't complain about him doing all this publicly since it means we get to watch the show, but if he was smart he'd just drop whatever incriminating shit he has about Kirb by her privately and leave it at that.

..Or just butt out because it's really not his concern, but it's a bit late for that now.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
One of us is completely missing from the forum atm and is the most active member. He is glowing super hard right now. His input would likely be  very interesting

lvl8

Stirring up drama and giving us content.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This autistic way of handling the situation lends credence to the Reticule = Ken rrat.

Hff201

Early Adopter

lvl8

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
@Reticule Ken you fucking bastard just spill the fucking beans!

Piarro

Early Adopter
For fuck's sake Ken
Sounds like he's just salty that he never got to collab with Pippa and the groomer VA got it in a couple days.

lvl8

Sounds like he's just salty that he never got to collab with Pippa and the groomer VA got it in a couple days.
This probably. Fishman likely wants he rabbit to associate with more mainstream creators, and to distance her from edgy content creators like Ken.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I can see why Ken would actually be miffed at that. In his mind he might take it as 'management thinks a guy with a self-admitted sexpest past is less of a collab risk than me, the actual fan musician who hasn't had any controversy akin to getting fired from a Nintendo gig for leaks and IRL sexual misconduct'. The guy getting accepted within days probably feels like a gigantic slap in the face to him.

This probably. Fishman likely wants he rabbit to associate with more mainstream creators, and to distance her from edgy content creators like Ken.
Ken is mainstream. He gets hundreds of thousands and millions of views. Leagues more mainstream than this guy.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Ken is mainstream. He gets hundreds of thousands and millions of views. Leagues more mainstream than this guy.
Fishman's still delusional about who Pippa is supposed to be.

lvl8

I'm referring to more general audience friendly content.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I'm referring to more general audience friendly content.
Ken hasn't been "edgy" in about a decade, other than the Warski shitpost song all his music's about anime shit. A lot of it's degenerate, but nothing worse than what the girls joke about on stream.

This implies he's just too awkward to ask and was trying to make a joke earlier though.

Archive
1684438403339.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom