"Are you downloading stuff off Pomuhub? not at the workplace!"Aia Amare

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

This implies he's just too awkward to ask and was trying to make a joke earlier though.
Real smooth Ken, real smooth.

lvl8

Ken hasn't been "edgy" in about a decade, other than the Warski shitpost song all his music's about anime shit. A lot of it's degenerate, but nothing worse than what the girls joke about on stream.

This implies he's just too awkward to ask and was trying to make a joke earlier though.

Okay, disregard everything that I said. Ken's just retarded.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
:whatastory:

What a gay ending to this schizo episode

JMForte

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
The men that Pippa surrounds herself with are a bunch of bundle of sticks. Not even the good kind.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Okay, disregard everything that I said. Ken's just retarded.

Hmm. Can Pippa really just collab with whoever she wants without Fish or another manager giving an approval first? If that were the case there wouldn't have been an issue with Rekieta. So I'm inclined to believe maybe Ken really did get rejected from collabing with the rabbit in the past, even if that's not the case anymore.

JMForte

Hmm. Can Pippa really just collab with whoever she wants without Fish or another manager giving an approval first? If that were the case there wouldn't have been an issue with Rekieta. So I'm inclined to believe maybe Ken really did get rejected from collabing with the rabbit in the past, even if that's not the case anymore.
Pippa is a believer in ask for forgiveness later. She is supposed to ask for permission but she doesn't and just faces management's wrath after.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I'm having a difficult time understanding why anyone would prefer vagueposting on twitter to communicating with someone directly.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The men that Pippa surrounds herself with are a bunch of bundle of sticks. Not even the good kind.
For me it just makes the unicorn reeeing about male interactions that much funnier.

It takes a special kind of insecurity to feel threatened by a guy who literally wrote a song about getting railed by a futanari.

I'm having a difficult time understanding why anyone would prefer vagueposting on twitter to communicating with someone directly.
That's the beautiful thing about autism. Nobody understands it.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hff201

Early Adopter
Didnt stop Sonic the Hedgehog
(I hate to "um, actually" one of the funniest bits of drama from this year but Ryan had already divorced his wife when he started shagging Emi)

(It's still funny though because Emi Jones is a lolcow in herself)

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Autism and parasocial emotions combined into :autismvortex:
Don't ask me how I know :gunpeko:

Internet was a mistake, and Ken needs to touch grass.

hololive ruined /jp/

Fishman's still delusional about who Pippa is supposed to be.
Reticule is being a massive fag by not dming fish with the deets.

I don't know ken or the va but pokemon voice actor seems way better than ibs musician.

e:late and gay

Hff201

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
They forced her to respond to Kson.
:whatastory:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Pippa it would be really cool if you didn't constantly fall back on "GONNA KILL MYSELF LOL" when you run out of ways to describe your awkwardness. Please?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I've got second thoughts about a Kson collab as it has an immense opportunity for being awkward. As like Kson is, her autism is.... well the talent freedom emote is like that for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom